Dragon Guard - The 1st Trial

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Pete's human," explained Diamond. "I'm not evil. I should explain, my mother is a demon general in the Dragon Army. She trained me so I would join, but then I discovered your race, and I just couldn't bear to kill people like you so I exiled myself from my family. I'm with your people now."

--OMG! tacoz, you're getting a rep for using someone from FF9! that's awesome!

Axel: (back in the forest walking around) sometimes, you never get bored of what you do (snaps his fingers and egnites one, holds it to a tree branch and lights it on fire) burn baby....(disappears)

"Pete's human' date='" explained Diamond. "I'm not evil. I should explain, my mother is a demon general in the Dragon Army. She trained me so I would join, but then I discovered your race, and I just couldn't bear to kill people like you so I exiled myself from my family. I'm with your people now."

[/quote']

"Oh, that's nice, I guess we'll have to do what we can..."

Freya watched the Dust blow as she walked through the ruins if her Home: Burmecia. As she walked she saw that the Rain still poured down, just like the day of Burmecia was Attacked "So Little Has Changed... Yet It Has Been Years" she whispered as she exited the palace, and stoped to look at the statue she and Zidane used to enter the Palace and fight Beatrix.

After 3 hours of exploring her Ruined Home, she started walking back to Gizamaluke's Grotto, hoping that her Crew had gathered the Artifacts she was looking for "Rest In Peace... Great Burmecia... Thou Shal Live On In Me..." she said before she left Burmecia

[align=center]

OoC: I finally got home!

Here's my apps;

App No. 1;

Name: Poseidon

Appearance:

2nbbkhl.jpg

Species: Human

Alignment:Good (Human's side)

Element: Water

Weapon(s): A spear-like Trident which is easily compacted.

Bio:

He is strong, courageous and willing to die for a just cause,

Poseidon's father died in battle, when Poseidon was just a young boy.

Poseidon's weapon of choice is a specially modified trident which can lengthen,

to become longer and more useful for his martial arts but can also compact to be easier to carry.

App No. 2;

Name: Dracul

Appearance:

2qjayk5.png

Species: Pyro/Dracomancer(Humanoid)

Alignment: Evil (Dragon's side)

Element: Fire

Weapon(s): Flames, Dragons, Summoning, Combos...

Bio: His origins are unknown,

All that is known is that he possesses Dracomancing and Pyromancing abilites.

His forte is obviously flame dragons, he can summon such creatures with ease.

[/align]

OOC:Of course your accepted DA, join in when ready but the dragon's dracul can summon will have to be limited to the mindless variety as some of the stronger Dragon's wont take orders from anyone.

Josep: I have'nt been sent by anyone!(he grabs her and knocks her off of him as he readies his sword) I am not your enemy unless you provoke me further....

OOC:Of course your accepted DA' date=' join in when ready but the dragon's dracul can summon will have to be limited to the mindless variety as some of the stronger Dragon's wont take orders from anyone.

[/quote']

[align=center]

OoC: Yeah I thought so, I only meant the smaller dragons...

Well most just not the big ones ;)

Where should my chars start?

[/align]

Archived