Duelist Pack Yugi

---^

im pretty sure they are all equally as known

Yeah probably. But based on the fact that Obelisk Blue is the top class at Duel Academy, I'm figuring Obelisk is the most powerful Egyptian God. Or at least to Seto Kaiba. That could possibly be another reason why Obelisk was the only one printed at that time.

Obelisk Blue Is Only Top Because Kaiba Owns The AcademyWorld' date=' Slifer Is Only Bottom Because Yugi [s']Had Slifer[/s]Cheats.

Fixed*

And what do you wanna' bet that if they re-release Solemn and Mirror Force, They will make them BOTH Ultra Rare and be at like 30+

Obelisk Blue Is Only Top Because Kaiba Owns The AcademyWorld' date=' Slifer Is Only Bottom Because Yugi [s']Had Slifer[/s]Cheats.

Fixed*

And what do you wanna' bet that if they re-release Solemn and Mirror Force, They will make them BOTH Ultra Rare and be at like 30+

I'll bet my B. Skull Dragon! lol jk.

But seriously, what if they had some of the older cards like in series 1 or 0 like Neon Knight and Horn Imp? Neon Knight would be cool because it hasnt been released in the OCG OR the TCG, only Bandai! But Horn Imp would suck becasue who wants that?

Oh, yeah and Obelisk is probs the most famous, but Slifer should be in this?

What Duelist Packs would they make next?

Joey?

Mai?

Please god, not a Teá Pack, noone would want Frienship Decks

I want a Marik pack to be released! That would kick ass!

I don't think they'll make a playable Slifer or Ra' date=' only Obelisk.

[/quote']

What makes you think that they won't make Ra and Osiris?

When they made a playable Obelisk, they only made Obelisk. They did not make either of the others at that time. It seems kinda weird that only one of the Gods was printed. Obelisk is probably the most well-known Egyptian God card, and so therefore the only one made so far. I highly doubt they'll make the others.

Obelisk was released in a v-jump if I'm not mistaken and they only have one promo per mag and they couldn't release the other two right after as once the second came out they would know the next promo automatically would be the last playable god...also when the reprinted the old gods they did so in a span of a year or so...

Edit:

@ poster below: Some people want easy acces to them because of Evil Hero Gaia or just for fun decks.

• 9 months later...

Archived