Duelist Pack Yugi

I was shocked to read about the release of the latest Duelist Pack, Yugi. It has already been told that the cards Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Dark Paladin, Sorcerer of Dark Magic and Mirror Force are in this, but what else? Will the Magnet Warriors be in this? Berfomet and Chimera? Multiply and the Kuriboh Family? Magician's Valkyrie? Or maybe even a playable Slifer, like the legal version of Obelisk in the OCG! What cards do you think WILL be in this Pack?

P.S. I hope they do a Duelist Pack Kaiba, Pegasus and Marik. That would be cool!

It may have all the Dark Magician support cards he used, like Diffusion Wave-Motion. Hopefully it has a newly errata'd Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast. He needs errata to count as a Phantom Beast, because, technically, he is a Phantom Beast (his name in Japanese has "Illusion Beast", like "Illusion Beast King Gazelle" and the other Phantom Beasts). I don't think they'll make a playable Slifer or Ra, only Obelisk.

I don't think they'll make a playable Slifer or Ra' date=' only Obelisk.

[/quote']

What makes you think that they won't make Ra and Osiris?

Berfomet and Chimera? Multiply and the Kuriboh Family? Magician's Valkyrie? Or maybe even a playable Slifer' date=' like the legal version of Obelisk in the OCG! What cards do you think WILL be in this Pack?

P.S. I hope they do a Duelist Pack Kaiba, Pegasus and Marik. That would be cool! [/quote']

Also I'm pretty sure we already have multiply but as far as the other OCG Yuugi cards it would seem like a good time to get them to us all at once but as far as any other duelists packs I highly doubt this one was anything other then a bit of nostalgia...

I want this card in english (I have the japanese one but I'm tired of explaining the effects to people :( )

nd312f.jpg

Haven't seen that in a while...just looked it up on the wiki...didn't think about using it on draw cards...that just makes it amazing already...

[spoiler=...]

I want this card in english (I have the japanese one but I'm tired of explaining the effects to people :( )

nd312f.jpg

Haven't seen that in a while...just looked it up on the wiki...didn't think about using it on draw cards...that just makes it amazing already...

yeah :) its amazing being able to steal spells isn't it :)

I've done that with monster reborn, allure of darkness, pot of greed, lightning vortex, raigeki, and enemy controller..

some people say that trap is broken. I'm feeling the need to see a topic about this card now :D

The best part is that your opponent still gets to do the costs of the spell for you ;)

I don't think they'll make a playable Slifer or Ra' date=' only Obelisk.

[/quote']

What makes you think that they won't make Ra and Osiris?

When they made a playable Obelisk, they only made Obelisk. They did not make either of the others at that time. It seems kinda weird that only one of the Gods was printed. Obelisk is probably the most well-known Egyptian God card, and so therefore the only one made so far. I highly doubt they'll make the others.

Archived