Black Luster Soldier Girl

ygofan35

Heres a new card ive made:

266196s.jpg

Effect:

Increase the ATK of this monster by 300 points for every monster in your graveyard with "Luster" in its name. When this monster is sent to the graveyard, pay 1000 life points to speacial summon 1 "Black Luster Soldier" on your side of the field.

When this card is Summoned, this card gains 300 ATK for each "Luster" monster in your Graveyard". When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 life points to Special Summon 1 "Black Luster Soldier" (from?), ignoring the summoning conditions.

"sent to the Graveyard": it works, but "destroyed" is better, and "destroyed by battle" is best. Lots of cards like to stick "and sent to the Graveyard" on top of that, but I don't like that much.

Hm...6/10.

"When this card is Summoned, increase the ATK of this card by 300 for every monster in the Graveyard with "Luster" in its name. When this monster is sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 life points to Special Summon 1 "Black Luster Soldier" from your Graveyard."

I am unsure of where you are to Special Summon BLS from. That's underlined.

5.3/10

Black Luster Soldier Girl: 2500/2000

Effect: "Increase the ATK of this card by 300 points for each monster in either player's Graveyard which includes "Black Luster" in its card name. When this Monster is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Black Luster Soldier" from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position to your side of the field."

(Please note that Black Luster Soldier cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard if it wasn't Ritual Summoned properly. Btw, I like the “to your side of the field” OCG, especially in some situations.)

With the above modifications, 8.5/10. Cheers.

Archived