At World's End Role Play: Victory or Oblivion? |Ended!| |Lock, now!|

Chaotic Angel

Nick came over, losing his leg and said: "Ron! How're you feeling?! Man, I was sorry for what I did in the past.." But then Ron replied: "Hmph.. You summoned those useless Dark Aeons to come and kill me.. That's just-- When did you lose that leg!?" but then Nick said: "I was test-fighting Sora, but then my leg flew away by that chainsaw.." while showing Ron the chainsaw that cut his leg.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron said: "See ya.." and goes back to sleep, once again. Back in his house, Dan was in Ron's Training Room, practicing his skills for when he fights Chaos, but Sasha does all the cooking. Melissa, Ron's baby daughter, did nothing other than crawling around in circles, like she had no clue on what she's doing.

Too Lazy... Rather Post Than PM, Its Easyer This Way

[spoiler=My App]

Name:

Devastator

-Unknown-

Male

Race:

Cybertronian

Side:

Evil

Appearance:

[spoiler=Close Up]

mvidev.jpg

[spoiler=Alternate Angles]

1239030535_Toy_ROTF_Devastator.jpg

Biography:

Originaly Devastaor Was Made Up Of Seven Decepticons: Demolishor (Torso), Rampage (Left Leg), Long Haul (Right Leg), Scrapper (Right Hand), Hightower (Left Hand), Mixmaster (Head).

They Became Fused In An Energon Tower Colapse Back On Cybertron(The Energon Fused Thier Circets) Now Demolichor, Rampage, Long Haul, Scrapper, Hightower, AND Mixmaster Are Perminantly Stuck As Devistator.

Weapon Type:

Brute Strength, Melee

Skills:

Height:

-Unable To Determin Accurately As He Has Masive Upper-Body Strenght, Making Him Walk Like A Gorilla-

Aprox: 120ft.

Weight:

Aprox:2000(ish)lbs.

Speed of Character:

-Realy I Don't Know... Slow I Guese, He IS A Giant Behemoth!-

-Posting Is Easyer Than PMing... Especialy When Your REALY Tired; Also I'm Going To Add A Second Character Later On-

Somewhere In NewYork, Devastator Was Wreaking Havoc, "DEVASTATOR CRUSH!!!" He Yelled As He Slamed His Shovel Claws Through The Statue Of Liberty, Making It's Upper Parts Fall Into the Sea Below. "DEVASTATOR CRUSH! DEVASTATOR DESTROY!!!" Devastator Then Used The Peices Of The Statue To Walk Over To the Main City, Even Though The Army Was There, Devastator Coninued, Stepping Over The Tanks/What-Not With Ease

-Is Ron's House In NewYork...?-

In A Matter Of Seconds, The Area Where Devastator Entered The City Had Been Destroyed, Now In Ruins. Devastator Continued Heading To The Empire State Building "No One Stop Devastator; Devastator Indestrctable!!!" Walking Through Countless Building Was The Quickest Way Devastator Could Get There

-OH SH1T! I Gotta Run, I Totaly Forgot Me And My GF Had A Date Today! Sorry For The Inconvienance-

OoC: His birthplace's in London, so his house is there.

Dan looked surprised and said: "Dad's back? I never knew that!" but then, for the last 7 hours, Melissa is still crawling around in circles like she had no clue on what's going on. Then Sasha opened the TV and watched the news, the news said: "There has been another outbreak. Some robot called the Devastator has been wreaking hovoc on one of our cities. It is said that Chaos was behind all of this--" and then switched off the TV. Sasha called Ron, Ron said: "WHAT!? Chaos!? Ugh!" Ron packed his weapons, same applies to Sasha and Dan, then they go out and finds Chaos. Melissa was left behind, having to look after the house.

EDIT: God, you forget everything.. Okay, that leaves me to look after this thread.. >.>

As Ron and the others walk their way to Chaos, their path was blocked by some weird wall. Ron said: "Huh? I can't get through! Damn it!" and tries to find his way to destroy the wall.

-Wall's HP (Part 1): 300000000-

-Wall's HP (Part 2): 600000000-

-Wall's HP: (Part 3): 900000000-

After booking his room in the hotel, Hanzo could turned the TV on. "There is nothing the TV, just plain rubbish, i will take a look at the news............ Chaos is there" Hanzo jumped out of the window and got into his car. Aftrer driving for a while, he could see Ron and the others fighting to destroy 3 walls. "What the hell are they doing, must be for a reason".

Archived