At World's End Role Play: Victory or Oblivion? |Ended!| |Lock, now!|

Chaotic Angel

OoC: Yay! My character's back in the next series! Chaos' side quest unlocked. From side quests 10 to 20, they are completely optional.

IC: Ron, outside his house, thinks about what he has stolen from him. He said: "Grr! My main character position.. My 'm' from my last name.. I could only afford a new 'n'.. This isn't going good.." while he sharpens his blade and adds on to what he already said: "I could come back in the next series.. But it's going to be seriously hard work.. My main character position being robbed, my letter 'm'.. Great.."

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm not that convinced though.. Fine, you defeat me, and I'll consider it, how about it?" Ron said as he prepared his blade and shoots up his wing. He then waits for his challenge to be accepted and Dan said: "Dad, you do this and that theif will take MORE stuff! Just think!" while Ron ignored what Dan said and goes for the fight anyway. He said: "Do you really think I care about what you say? Hmph!"

"So, you don't wanna fight? Okay.. I see.." Ron said as he saw Yuri. He said: "Why don't you kill ME instead!?" while Ron said: "Give back my main character position!" while he takes his blade and knocks down Yuri with it. Yuri said: "Ugh! Ron, why did you have to kill me? You know you're a vampire yourself!" while Ron said: "No, I'm not! I'm an angel-like demon! Don't you forget it!"

Yuri, yet again walks off, not bothering to give anything back. Ron said: "Forget him, time to pick the next side quest.." while he walks out and takes some fresh air. Yuri however, said: "They keep telling me to give their stuff back! I won't give it back until my side quest is picked!" then Ron replied: "I can hear almost everything you say! Now just walk off before we catch you again!" while Yuri runs in fear. Then, Ron's side quest is out of the way. We'll see what Saskuto's user picks up next!

OoC: Starting. You can discuss a few stuff in the next series' thread.

IC: Ron walks up to Chaos and said: "Did you have anything stolen from you?" while Chaos said: "Yeah, I have.. It's my throne! I had to borrow Nick's for a while, this stupid vampire! I, the god of discord.. Shall have him for what the hell's he has done!" while Ron replied: "That guy.. Again! He stole my stuff, in fact, he stole everyone's stuff!" while Chaos said: "How about, you defeat me and I'll stay in this RP?" while Ron said: "I'll accept your challenge.. Bring it!" while he took his blade out and started fighting.

Hanzo appeared close by and saw Ron and and Chaos fighting. He ran over, "Do you need help Ron but you shouldnt be fihghting anyway", he said to Ron as he got up close to where they are fighing getting his scythe out ready. Athrun was at his house sleeping.

"It's just a fight for the next series, Yuri, well, he's either too weak or too strong to be massacred!" Ron said as he slashed Chaos a couple of times, then after a few minutes, Chaos said: "Enough, you've shown your strength! I think you're strong enough to keep me!" while Ron said: "Really? Okay! We'll do it!" while Chaos said: "Although Yuri stole your main character position, I won't let him do it!" then, Chaos' side quest is out of the way and will Saskuto pick the next side quest?

-----

Okay, planning on picking the next side quest? Or are you gonna skip and keep the characters out of the RP? The Diez Gentlemen are likely to come back anyway.

Archived