At World's End Role Play: Victory or Oblivion? |Ended!| |Lock, now!|

Chaotic Angel

Ron slams Roxas to the ground and he submits. Roxas said: "Fine! I'll defeat Chaos once more! Just spare me!" Ron spares Roxas' life and in a quick flash, the monsters disappear. Yuki appears in front of Ron and kicks him off the portal.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Ron was walking, his path was blocked, once more by Zidane Tribal, who seems to be working with Kuja. Ron said: "Zidane? But he can't work with Kuja!" and was put out of action by Kuja.

-Zidane's HP: 1400000-

-Kuja's HP: 1600000-

OoC: Holy crap.. We were waiting for you like.. All this weekend.. Anyway, back to RPing.

IC: Ron used Dark Lightning on Zidane until death and slammed him into the ground. He then came to Zidane and kicked him down the hill. Ron said: "Hmph.. That's him done. Now let's move!"

OoC2: Our RP banner's arrived, people! Sorry I was late to tell you this..

"We've arrived!" Ron said as he looks at Cosmos. Ron felt really weird and said: "Hey.. That's just wrong.. Why Cosmos!?" Cosmos said: "I've been working for Chaos after my defeat.. I'm sorry, Ron.." and then revealed Chaos, who seems to be hiding in his throne. Ron said: "Both of you! You should be ashamed!" and starts the fight.

*Antagonists' Side*

-Chaos' HP (Final Phase): 400000000-

-Cosmos' HP (Second Phase): 0-

*End of Antagonists' Side*

*Protagonists' Side*

-Ron's HP: 100%-

-Nick's HP: 100%-

-Yuki's HP: 100%-

-Saskuto's HP: 100%-

-Roxas' HP: 64000000-

*End of Protagonists' Side*

Ron transforms into his True Form and sets darkness all around the arena. Chaos and Cosmos froze, while he draws lines in the air. He unfreezes Chaos and Cosmos and they get hit by Ron's drawings. (OoC: These are counted as a flash attack) Soon after that, he sets 5 sets of Dark Lightning and sent Cosmos flying. Ron said: "I'll deal with you now, if that's the case!" while Chaos prepares to attack Ron.

Hanzo comes from behind Chaos and uses his chain on the bottom of his sythe around chaoses neck moving him backwards and choking him. But chaos gets hold of the chain and moves it around in the air taking Hanzo of the ground and moving around and lets go of the chain. Hanzo hits a wall and out for a moment

Hanzo gets up of the ground and sees Chaos fighting Ron. He takes out 2 ninja stars and throws them at Chaos. 1 misses while the other hits Chaos in the back after he had reappeared. He picked up his sythe and ran towards Chaos

"Time to where him out more". Hanzo produces 2 shadow doubles of himself. The 3 of them moved towards Chaos and the first disappeared and then appeared behind Chaos and attacked with his sythe from behind and put him of balance. The other two Hanzo's attacked from Chaos's front taking him to his Fourth Phase

Ron disagreed and transforms over his True Form to his new form, Celestial Form. His wing turned white and black and turned into metal at the same time. Ron disappears for a short while and reappears and crashes Chaos in the stomach, sending Chaos flying again. Chaos crashed into the ground and submits. Ron said: "Hmm.. You're pretty bad at fighting now.. Wanna know--" and got crushed by Chaos. Chaos said: "I.. Need rest.. That's WHY!!" and sent all the heroes flying to Sora's Twilight Town.

Archived