At World's End Role Play: Victory or Oblivion? |Ended!| |Lock, now!|

Chaotic Angel

Trunks realized what was going on. "Hanzo don't! It's a trap!" he yelled out. Before Hanzo could react, Android 17 appeared behind Hanzo. "You fell for it." he said as he kicked him into a building, making a giant hole in the center. Android 18 appeared in front of Trunks and blasted him into the riverside while Athrun was left to fight Metal Sonic.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Athrun looked at Metal Sonic, "Looks like its just me", and runs towards metal sonic shooting him in the head with the shotgun. Hanzo came out of the hole in the building holding his head, "Damn, why do you have to hit me from behind like that" and stands up properly as 3 shadow doubles appear. The Hanzo's move in to attack Android 17.

Metal Sonic dissapeared from Athrun's field of vision and reappeared, punching him in the face hard. "You're too slow." he said as he kicked him towards the edge of the bridge. Android 18 started blasted at Trunks, while he kept dodging them. He flew towards her, but ended up being kicked intot he river. Android 17 smirked as he snapped his fingers. His hand started producing electricity. "Power Storm." The lightning hit all four Hanzo's. The shoadow doubles then dissapeared. "You really have to do better than that. I know every move before you make it."

"Woah, that was close", Athrun said while looking down to the bridge, "If i had the Justice, you would be so dead" and runs forwards and moved to stab him in the stomach. Hanzo got up, "You got to do better than that", he said smirking but then talked to himself, "How am i supposed to beat someone who knows my every move, i guess i will make my attack random and hopefully he wont know". Hanzo got up and charged forwards and used a chaos strike but then stopped and disappeared and appeared to the left using a darkness strike.

Metal Sonic laughed as the knife peirced part if his metallic armor. "Idiot human. You know better than to bring a knife to a gun fight." he stated as his left hand became a small beam cannon and shot Athrun in the shoulder. Android 18 charged a giant blast and shot it at the river where Trunks was. She fired it and a giant explosion was seen. Water from the river started raining around the area. Andriod 17 appeared behind Hanzo again and roundhouse kicked him into a tree. "Trying to trick me, are you? I'm smarter than that."

"Ouch, that hurt" Athrun said as he was pushed back from metal sonic's attack. "I got friends in high places, you dont want to mess with me and aims his shotgun at him and fires at metal Sonic's leg. Hanzo got up again next to the tree, "With that piece of metal junk brain of yours, im surprised you can fight", he charged at Android 17 and his clothes turned from blue to black as he had used his Bankai, "Darkness Strike", he said and afterwards, he used his Musou which allowed him to move 3 times faster and does 40 slashes with his Scythes in 10 seconds.

Andriod appeared in front of the bullet and grasped it in time. "Oh do you now?" she asked as he pressed the hand that had the shell and let go, with only dust appearing. "I don't think you'll have time to tell them." she then backhand slapped Athrun into a wall and then grabbed him by the collar. Android 17 smirked as he dodged 39 slashes and grabbed the 40th one. "You never learn do you?" He disspaeared and reappeared behin Hanzo. "I am smarter than anyone you've faced." He kicked him into the air and appeared in front of him. "I am stronger." he kicked him further into the air and appeared again. "I'm am faster." He bashed Hanzo down to the ground, causing a giant crater. He charged his hand. "I AM THE INNOVATION! ANDROID 17!" he shot continuous blasts at the crater.

"Hey, im only a kid, you really dont want to hurt me do you", he said to Android 18. As the Android continued to fire at the crater, Hanzo had stood up somewhere else but was still close by. "Luckily i let out a shadow double after his first attack, but that still hurt" he said holding his head, "That guy can continue attacking the ground like that while i take short break, i wonder how Trunks is".

Android 18 started to reconsider it. "Well, I don't really want to, but i'm forced to, however..." she started shaking Athrun rapidly, making all his weapons, including the access card to his Gundam fall to the ground. Set him down on the ground and blasted the items into dust. "Just in case you don't turn on me." Android 17 appeared behind Hanzo without him knowing. he moved next to him. "Hi." he whispered as he used Energy Field to stop him from trying to heal himself.

"Not the Gold knife, i was using that for a tourney, i payed a lot for it as well". Hanzo looked behind him as Android 17 was there, "He knows but i dont care" and chucks 5 ninja stars at him and uses a chaos strike, 4 shadow doubles begin to appear for a particular trick.

Ron still wanders in the Evil Academy classrooms while he walks out and comes back to the arena with Saskuto and Neo. He said: "Wait, is it just me, or is Hanzo and the others in trouble?" while he hears the fight between Metal Sonic, the Androids, Trunks and Hanzo. Ron said: "I'd take that as a yes!" while he disappears to London's Talent Show theatre and helps Trunks and Hanzo by fending Metal Sonic off them. Ron said: "Heh, you'll die if you keep doing this, go, NOW! I'll deal with this!"

Android 18 set down Athrun. "Don't worry about your weapon I'll get you another one. Now go." she said as she noticed Metal Sonic being attacked. "I'm done here." she then flew out of the area with Athrun. Android 17 dissapeared then appeared behind the real Hanzo and gabbed him. "Now, you won't use those silly tricks of yours." he stated as the surrounding area was getting heavier and heavier by the second. Then all of a sudden, the area soon was caught in an explosion.

"Uh, I've already started!" Ron said as he starts to invade Android 17, saying: "Athrun payed £60 for this knife and the moogles took special care of it! Why don't you take a seat in the arena and wait for your turn!?" then he saw Metal Sonic get back up and slammed him to the ground with his Dark Lightning. Ron uses Paladin's Sword to whack down all the enemies to the ground, which expands his blade so it is 3x bigger than Ron himself, then Ron brings the blade down virtually.

Ron magichanged into a sword so Saskuto can pick him up and wield it. Nick then came over to Android 17 and said: "17, I knew you'd come here.. Because you're gonna die!" and picks up Ron. He used the Grand Lonliness skill on Android 17, making him jump, turning the sky black, does a few front and back flips on Android 17, stabs him in the heart and shoots him 3 feet away from Nick like Ron was a gun. then Nick passed Ron to Saskuto.

Hanzo fell to the floor, "My tricks can never stop", one of the shadow doubles appeared behind Android 17 and moved to attack from behind. Kotaro appeared close to where Hanzo and Android 17 were niether of them knew he was there, "Looks like Hanzo is in trouble, my nemesis".

Nick used the skill Paladin's Fever on the two Androids, in which a force field appears and 30 sets of Dark Lightning were around the field, then 9 Rare Demonic Blades started dropping on the two Androids. Nick said: "HA! See if you can beat our powerful magichange skills!?" while he passes Ron to Saskuro. Nick also said: "Show these guys what we've got! I don't want rubbish left behind!" while he fought the Androids with his nunchaku.

andriod 17 appeared behind Nick. "Too slow." he grabbed him by the neck and threw him into the ground, creating a crater. He then flew down and a rapin speed and stamped on Saskuto's stomach at full force. He then appeared behind Saskuto and shot him in his back with a ki blast. "None of you can stop me. I know all of your tricks, before you can make it." He then shot the shadow double with a ki beam. Android 18 brought Athrun to a safe place. She looked at the dark skies and explosions. "17, what have you got yourself into?"

Chaos appeared and thrashed Android 17 in one blow with his giant blade and said: "Oh dear.. Looks like that puny Android needs death! I can help you on that one!" while Chaos grabs Ron and used the Grand Lonliness skill, in which the sky turns black, Chaos floating above the ground and does front and back flips around Android 17, Chaos the stabs Android 17 in the heart and shoots him 3 feet away from Chaos himself like Ron was a gun.

Archived