At World's End Role Play: Victory or Oblivion? |Ended!| |Lock, now!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC:We are going through these sidequests quckly, not sure how to start the sidequest of, so is this ok, if not i will edit.

IC:Hanzo looked around as he saw Kotaro go past him and took both his scythes. He created 20 shadow doubles, the real one carried his scythes and they all ran out of the area, "Crap, how am i supposed to find my weapons god dammit".

OoC: Kotaro, this is fine, this'll do.

IC: Ron saw Saskuto and Hanzo, hunting for what they are looking for and said: "This isn't good, people's stuff are getting stolen by our newcomer to the next series.. Man, I really need fresh air.." while he goes outside for some fresh air, then Yuri appeared and said to Ron: "Did you forget that I'm the culprit!?" while Ron said: "Keep this a secret if you want me to remain in this RP!" while Yuri just walks out.

"The newcomer to this RP, I'm pretty sure this guy's a culprit.." Ron said as he adds on to what he was saying: "I have my letter 'm' stolen from my last name, so I could only afford a new 'n'.. The stuff wasn't recovered.. We need to defeat that culprit in his side quest! Well, as you notice, my name now is Ron Yin" while his kids appeared. Dan said: "Oh yeah, you really DO have your name stolen, old man! I'll help you get it back!"

"I thank you, all of you, now if you pick my side quest and accept my challenge, I will be more than happy to stay in this RP." Ron said as he now walks out and Dan said: "I wonder if Hanzo would llike to take us on? If he doesn't, then we could convince him to stay in this RP.." while Sasha said: "Yeah! Let's talk to him! I'm sure he'll accept our challenge!" while she takes her spear and Dan takes his sword out. Both kids headed to Hanzo.

"Is this Kotaro guy responsible for the loss of your scythe?" Dan said as Sasha said: "I thought another vampire is responsible?" while Melissa appeared and said: "It is another vampire that stole your scythe, Mr. Hanzo sir.." while Dan said: "If you're strong enough with one scythe, would you take us on?" while Sasha said: "Although we're young, we have a good spirit, fighting spirit!" Dan and Sasha both awaited their answer.

"Let's do it!" Dan said as he brings up one wing, then Sasha runs on Dan's head, jumped and dropped her spear on Hanzo. Dan then attempts to stab Hanzo with his wing that was out, Ron saw the whole thing and said: "Finally, the real thing to the side quest!" while Dan slashes Hanzo a couple of times and Sasha used the skill Lightning Spear on him. Ron said: "Hmph! I must congratulate you for your hard work.. Keep it up!"

Hanzo kept doging the attacks and looked around as he saw a wall, "Crap, in actual fact"< he said as he jumped onto the wall and went upside down, bounced of the ceiling and landed behind Sasha and Dan and placed his scythe in front of him, "Darkness strike", he said luanching an attack on them both. Athrun looked at the fight, "Not bad".

Both Dan and Sasha use the Salvation Beam on Hanzo, but this one's not as serious as the True Salvation's Salvation Beam. Dan launched his Bankai, which brings up his other wing and used fatal energy to stab Hanzo. Sasha said: "Bro! Don't do this! If you want him for the next series, then you're gonna have to take this fight seriously!" while Dan said: "Hmm? Oh, right!" while he stopped and used the X-Level Flurry skill on Hanzo instead.

Hanzo saw the x-flurry attack, "What should i do, i know" and used the Musou which gave him twice the speed to dodge the attack but hit into a wall while doing so. Athrun smiled and looked away. Hanzo got up and used the Musou again and appeared right in front of them and began attacking 20 times in a few seconds.

Both the kids submitted and Sasha said: "I believe you're strong enough with just one scythe, but we'll help you get the other scythe back aswell.." while the kids saluted and walked out. Ron walked up to Hanzo and said: "Those kids are convincing you to come back in Series 2? I see.." while Ron also walks off for more fresh air. Melissa said: "You fought well, I'll see you in the next series.." and walks out. Time to see which side quest Saskuto's user will pick next!

Archived