At World's End Role Play: Victory or Oblivion? |Ended!| |Lock, now!|

Chaotic Angel

andiod 17 appeared from the smoke with only some burns on his clothes, while Metal Sonic was almost completely destroyed. "17...please, help me." Metal Sonic begged. 17 smirked and shot Metal Sonic with a ki blast, fully destroying it. He moved away from Kotaro's attack and snapped his fingers. "Power Storm." a giant lightning bolt hit everyone in the area, sucking away their strength. Andriod 18 looked at Athrun and shook her head. "No. I'm forced to be evil." she stated. "17 orders me around, and I have to comply. He's my elder twin brother."

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hanzo was completely drained of power. Kotaro had managed to escape the area and reappered afterwards, "No wonder Hanzo had trouble, he's good but im not beaten". His clawed fingernails got larger and was the size of his arm, "Im going to stab him" and charged forwards moving from left to right in each instance. Athrun looked up, "how can he be your elder brother and your twin brother, anyways, i wouldnt follow his orders if i was you".

Andriod 17 smirked as he shot a ki beam that shot the palm of Kotaro's hand, making it numb for the time being.He then charged and kicked Kotaro in the face, sending him into the destroyed theatre. Adnroid 18 looked at Athrun. "He was activated 12 hours before I was. Also, would you want to deny an order from someone that can kill you really easily. He's toying with everyone right now. His real power hasn't been used yet."

From the kick by Android 17, Kotaro jumped of the back of the building and swinged around as his arms stretched several feet. "My arm is made out of pure metal being my weapon, now you will know why im not exactly a human". His arms stretched out from his body and his hands were about to hit straight into 17's head. Hanzo got up, "He has always kept that secret". Athrun looked down to the ground, "He needs to be stopped".

The hand made contact to Android 17's head. It didn't show any physical ditress or damage. He smirked. "Now I know I can have a real opponent." he stated as he jumped back and got into his fighting stance. Android 18 looked down as well. "We can't, he knows what we would do before we even get a chance to make contact." she stated in a low tone.

Kotaro jumped of the building landing on another smaller building that was equal height of Android 17 location "Other than Hanzo, your the only one to be better than me at speed but im not fighting at my full potential. Energy began to be released from Kotaro, the colour was dark purple, his hands glowed purple, "Ninja chaos strike". Hanzo sat down srossing his legs, time to get my energy back" and began talking to himself as he began chanting a few words. Athrun looked back up at 18, "So what are you going to do now".

Ron reverted and used Sonic Power on everyone including his allies. Ron himself ends up in Goku's homeplace while Saskuto ends up in a bird's nest at the top of Mt. Fuji. Neo ends up in the middle of road in Kyoto while Chaos was in the Alter of the Naught in The World That Never Was. Android 17, however, he ends up in America's talent theatre. Ron said in Goku's homeplace: "Damn it, I've separated everyone again.."

Ron finds himself in Goku's homeplace and said: "What the hell? Where am I?" while he takes a good look at the area. Ron then says: "I'm not familiar to this place.. I should get outta here.." then walks out of the area, scarred. Ron arrives in the arena and the contestants are still waiting for Mao, Keats and Ovan to come over, while Ron facepalmed and said: "Impatience ruins everything!"

The arena suddenly gets blasted and destroyed and Almaz said: "It ain't me! Nor it is Chaos! It must be something else!" while Ron cancels the tournament and finds out whoever blasted the arena. The culprit however, was the Gold Rathian. Ron said: "Oh, damn it! Good Luck now, wait! All the Final Bosses are there too!" while the True Salvation, the Cardia and their mutated selves, along with the mutated Justice was responsible for the lot aswell. Ron then said in a microphone: "All of Evil, Neutral and the Good.. Listen up! You are to co-operate with each other! No matter how much you hate one another! The purposes are to defeat the Final Bosses and the Gold Rathian itself! It's tough from now on! Get rid of those beasts!"

"True.. That-- Where is everyone?" Ron said as he magichanged himself into a sword and he is now in Saskuto's possession. He said: "Use me well, you know what to do!" while Nick appeared and saw the Final Bosses combine. He said: "If you die, the world ends! If you kill the boss, this RP will end a happy ending for the next series!" while the Gold Rathian poisons Nick with it's tail.

The Gold Rathian charged at Kotaro whilst he was thinking, then Nick snatched Ron off Saskuto and used the Paladin's Sword at the boss, creating a force field around it, floats above the ground and virtually brings Ron down and made a crack on the ground. Then the Gold Rathian attempts to poison Kotaro with it's tail, but Nick stopped it and swung it to the ground. Raspberyl and Sapphire came over and helped out along with Chaos.

Kotaro looked at Nick, "Thank you, i think now i will fight on your side", he said as he got himself ready to attack the Gold Rathian. He moved from left to right in a split second getting his attack ready. "Kotaro's just pi**** that he got hit" Hanzo said as he jumped into the air with his scythe up in front of him.

Nick now makes a force field so only the Gold Rathian and the gigantically combined boss can be harmed. Then Nick creates a virtual nunchaku and fights the Gold Rathian with it. Then Ron reverted and falls unconscious for an hour. Nick said: "Damn, his magichange has worn out! Well, I'd better not worry about that for now.." while he focuses on the fight and nothing else. Nick's nunchaku, after a while becomes shotguns and shoots the gigantic boss.

The gigantic boss got Nick out of action while Ron regains consciousness and transforms into his True Paladin form. Then Ron said: "Hmm.. I think I got a text.. Here! It said: We have sidequests coming through and one another has to pay points to do it? It's from my user.." while he takes out his spear, transforms into that weapon and had Saskuto to wield it with the Magichange skill: Black Paladin and Xtreme Lightning Spear.

Kotaro jumped over and began to attack from behind while Hanxo came from in front attacking from in front of him. They both moved back slightly and both used their Musou luanching a massive attack. Athrun managed to find the Justice but because he hadnt used it for a while, it was dirty and dusty and needed to be washed, "Oh crap", Athrun said.

Nick finishes the Rathian while the Xtreme Lightning Spear and Black Paladin skill combined together was used drained the boss' HP to 1. Ron said in his spear form: "Alright! If we can blow this off, we can finally end this and do sidequests!" while he reverted and falls unconscious for an hour. Nick was about to blow the Final Boss away, but he cannot go further without everyone.

Archived