New Heroes Set, My Own Art

Dezz973

These card for the most part i drew em myself, there all friends of mine, hope you guys please comment and rate. the few pics that arent my art comes from google.

241342.jpg

The attribute of this card is treated as, EARTH, FIRE, WATER, WIND, and DARK. Once per turn, this card can Special Summon one hero monster from your graveyard. When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, Special Summon 1 monster with the same attribute.

241342s.jpg

This can can only be tribute summoned by tributing 3 monsters on your side of the field. This card can be special summoned by having 4 or more "Hero" monsters with different names in your Graveyard. Your opponent cannot select any "Hero" monsters as the target(s) of Spell, Trap, or Monster Card effects. You can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all other cards on the field then special summon 1 "Hero" monster from your hand or grave.

241342.jpg

Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for every Machine-Type monster on your side of the field. Once per turn discard one card from your hand to special summon one Machine-Type monster level 4 or lower from the graveyard to your side of the field.

241342.jpg

241342t.jpg

241342l.jpg

When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, randomly discard two cards from your opponent's hand to the graveyard. Then you can destroy two cards on the field that is the same as the discarded cards. If you target a face down magic or trap, flip it up, if it in not the same as the discarded card flip it back down.

241342.jpg

This card can attack your opponent directly. If it attacks using this effect, the Battle Damage it inflicts to your opponent is halved. If this card is attacked or would be effected by an effect of a magic, trap, or monster, you can removed this card from play and special summon at the end of the End Phase of the turn you activate this effect.

241342.jpg

241342s.jpg

During battle between this card and a Defense position monster whose DEF is lower then the ATK of this card inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Increase your Life points by the ATK of the destroyed monster.

241342b.jpg

241342o.jpg

241342.jpg

241342z.jpg

241342z.jpg

This card gets these effects based on the number of "Hero" monsters on the field. 1+ Increase the DEF of all "Hero" monsters by 400. 2+ Increase the ATK of all "Hero" monster by 300. 3+ Discard 1 card to negate all opponents spells. 4+ Discard 1 card to negate all opponents traps. 5+ Discard one card to negate all opponents monster effects.

241342.jpg

241342c.jpg

This card can only be activated when your Life Points are 2000 or less. Select 1 "Hero" monster on your side of the field and send all other monsters on the field to their respective Graveyards. After that, your opponent selects and Special Summons 1 monster from their Deck in face-up Attack Position and attacks your selected monster. (Any Battle Damage from this battle is treated as 0.) The player whose monster remains alone on the field at the End Phase of this turn wins the Duel. Any other case results in a DRAW.

241342.jpg

Des - The Guardian Hero

The attribute of this card is also treated as, EARTH, FIRE, WATER, WIND, and DARK. Once per turn(comma) you can Special Summon 1 "Hero" monster from your Graveyard to your side of the field. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard(comma) Special Summon 1 monster with the same attribute.

(I love when people draw their own cards :), good job. I feel to lazy to go over all of them (and I'm sick right now so...) but nice set ;) )

Des - The Guardian Hero

The attribute of this card is also treated as' date=' EARTH, FIRE, WATER, WIND, and DARK. Once per turn(comma) you can Special Summon 1 "Hero" monster from your Graveyard to your side of the field. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard(comma) Special Summon 1 monster with the same attribute.

(I love when people draw their own cards :), good job. I feel to lazy to go over all of them (and I'm sick right now so...) but nice set ;) )

Thanks 4 the correction i change it now. and nice Silent Magician even though its crazy strong. i appreciate the help.

Somewhat finding it hard to believe you drew them seeing as one of those looks like official SNK art' date=' AKA the image with Iori. Also normal monsters are generally frowned upon here.

[/quote']

yea thats y i said most of them i drew, not all of them the snk 1 a world without heroes i didnt draw or crate, and the heroes world i use a template from photoshop and modified it. and normal monsters may be frowned upon but almost ever set has at lease 1. so i threw 1 in 4 realism.

Archived