The Freak Set #'#FINISHED#'#

Womi

Continue this idea?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Continue this idea?

• Yes! Make more! I like them!
    • I dont care what you do!
    • No! This idea is crap! Stop your work!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spider Girl Freak:

I actually thought that such a card will appear sooner or later, on the other hand, the fact that you didn't put any restriction could be troublesome, as in that form, you can even Special Summon "The Horrible Freak" from hand (and I'm quite sure there will be more such powerful monsters). Maybe you should reconsider changing it to Special Summon a Level 5 or lower "Freak" monster from your hand. And instead of one... use 1. 7.5/10, because of possible balance issues.

Freak-Conserving:

Interesting. Most of the "Freak" monsters aren't very durable, so they could get a good protection by that card. 8.5/10 for being a good support card.

Freak Intermedium:

Somewhat similar to "A Freak Appears", only this one has a more restricted use, but in exchange it can Special Summon from Deck or Graveyard too, not just from hand. The last sentence would sound better as Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Freak" monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. 8/10 for its flexibility.

Freak Out:

Not too different from The Freak Invasion, and I'm not sure that the little bigger damage and the 1 card draw (again, change one to 1) would worth to destroy all your monsters (unless you plan to make a Freak monster which either powers itself from the Graveyard or requires Freak monsters in the Graveyard for its summon). 7/10 for its somewhat limited usefulness.

yeah...to the freak out: Because of the tokens and all the Freaks on your field, its really useful. There will come cards (sum already exist) which help if there are lots of Freaks in the graveyard. In this view, the Freak Out is more like a key card....y`understand?

While the strategy you mentioned indeed makes sense, I am wondering if filling your opponent' side with Freak Tokens and make it really hard for him/her to summon anything could be viable strategy, while you use direct attackers on the defenseless enemy. I believe it more like proves that there are more than 1 usable strategy in that concept, which is great. I increase the score for Freak Out to 8/10.

right....there are several ways to play...it depends on your start hand. Thats what I wanted to do, `cause I always hated starting a duel with bad-matching cards. This set should prevent this.

Thx for your brilliant comment, Exa!

*Gravedigger Freak added

Gravedigger Freak:

A monster which has different effect if Normal or Special Summoned? Awesome! It allows for two different strategies:

When Normal Summoned, it acts like "Chaos Necromancer", only specified for "Freak" monsters. This version is good if you are in need of a powerful attacker and have lots of monsters in Graveyard. When Special Summoned, it could be used to refill your Deck (like when you are low on cards left in the Deck, or you just want to re-use them that way.)

I believe this is one of the best cards in the set, with three minor mistakes (instead of every, use each; you don't have to start a new line with the second effect; Deck is need to be capitalized), I think there should need to be more flexible cards like this! 9.5/10!!

Archived