The Freak Set #'#FINISHED#'#

Womi

Continue this idea?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Continue this idea?

• Yes! Make more! I like them!
    • I dont care what you do!
    • No! This idea is crap! Stop your work!

you can activate the Goblin when you want but just once, it doesnt need a better description.

It doesnt matter how the hooded freak is discarded, the description is enough. And yeah, sorry, I forgot to mention the Token stats :P

I rlly like th ridiculous card...it has sth soecial :)

Thank you for ya rating, Exa!

btw, have you seen what the Goblin holds in his right hand?

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you cant use it just once per duel. if the goblin is destroyed and you revive him, he can activate the effect again. If you could use it multiple times with the same live, there would be written "once per turn, you..." or something.

P.S.:Congrats to your third star!

P.P.S.: Have you seen what the Goblin is holding in his right hand?

Oh, sorry for my misunderstanding. I actually thought it is supposed to work like Twin-Headed Behemoth. Maybe you could solve it by putting some counter on him when he is summoned, and you have to remove a counter from him to activate his effect. Also, what does he hold is the same what is shown on "Freak Puppet"? Just a guess...

Oh, and I already reached 3 stars? Ehehe~ I didn't even check my postcount...

Freak Bribe: While it's indeed a variation of an existing card (Dark Bribe), it actually fits to the concept. Because unlike Dark Bribe, it only can be used under a specific condition - which is admittedly not too hard to done with that concept - it is not unbalanced. For that card, my score is 8/10.

Archived