The Freak Set #'#FINISHED#'#

Womi

Continue this idea?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Continue this idea?

• Yes! Make more! I like them!
    • I dont care what you do!
    • No! This idea is crap! Stop your work!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct OCG: If there is 1 or more "Freak" monster on the field' date=' this card can attack your opponent directly.

Effect is way too simple. 5/10.

[/quote']

And what's the problem with that man? the card is ok. I mean remember when the game began, most cards were just normal.

I know it probably doesn't mean much coming from such a low-class user, but I really like these cards. I love the pictures; I can never get mine to come out right. always pixellated and such. The effects make more sense than I thought they would. They need only slight revisions to make them "Grammatically" correct. Well, nice cards anyway.

Crazy Freak Girl:

Seems harmless at first glance, but it gives a problem to your opponent - if he just destroys it by battle, it gives a "Freak Token" - and we all know how versatile is the usefulness of these Tokens, if it stays on the field, it keeps burning the Life Points of your opponent. 8/10

Deep Diving Freak:

Another of the many ways to search for a Freak monster in your Deck, simple but does its job. 7.5/10

Freak Breedmother:

The wording of this card is somewhat weird, but I'm afraid there is an infinite loop in that card - Tribute 2 tokens -> Special Summon it -> add it to your hand -> 3 tokens on the opponent side -> tribute 2 tokens... Maybe if the add to your hand would be shuffle back to Deck, I'm not sure... 6.5/10

Archived