The Freak Set #'#FINISHED#'#

Womi

Continue this idea?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Continue this idea?

• Yes! Make more! I like them!
    • I dont care what you do!
    • No! This idea is crap! Stop your work!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F.Reak the Freak:

I see what you did there with the name, heh. :) After a "Freak Token" summoning Trap and Spell, here we have a monster for that reason. Because there are several cards in the deck which either discard cards from hand or requires to be in the Graveyard for its effect, the second effect is useful too. 8.5/10 for it.

Penta Freaks:

Well, here is one of the reasons for the mentioned cards for "Freak Tokens", supported by another effect for getting another "Freak" monster in your hand. I give 8/10 for that card.

Sorry for the late reply, I wasn't near computer during the last few days.

Freak Stream: A weakened version of Pot of Avarice, that's all I can say. There is no reason why I would use this one instead of Pot of Avarice, even in a Freak deck. Try to add something to make it different and more effective. Until that, 6/10.

Freak Goblin: When this effect is activated? Once per turn? When it's summoned? Or some other occasions? Make it clear, please. :)

Hooded Freak: Does it matter that which player's effect send this monster to the Graveyard? Sent from the field, or hand, or Deck, or a combination of them? Also I guess that the Freak Tokens are the same in stats and effects as the Freak Tokens in the other cards, right?

A Freak can be Ridiculous!: Considering that how many cards are giving Freak Tokens, it can be very effective while being still balanced, I think.

I would like to ask you to clarify the effect of the first two, but they seem like good additions so I believe they will be 8/10, just like the third card. ^^

Archived