+ Konohagakure Shopping Center | Offering over 30 items | Now Hiring! +

Do you like this store?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this store?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Random Pack: 20 points

At Least 1 Dark Synchro, 3 Duel Terminal Cards, a Earthbound Immortal ( Custom if you can Make 1 ) a Limeted Edition Pack 15. ( Not Clear World ).

Can i Work Here, i can Render.

Render: 4 points if Easy, 7 Points if Hard, and 5-6 Points if not too Easy and Not too Hard. Example in Showcase, i did the Octi-Fire and Bumble Bee.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine, I'll delete them. Just stay out of my album!

BTW, .enigma. has been suspended from this shop for 1 year due to his stubbornness to work out a compromise. I said I'd stop offering the sheets, but he acts like he's my mother or something. You ARE NOT the boss of me and you have NO RIGHT to tell me what to do with my album. Although they're yours, ANYONE can take them and claim as their own, like spider for example. Don't you get it?

(While you're suspended, you are not to post in this shop nor PM me or El Beasto Perezoso/any workers in the store (per the shop rules (devised by me and him)

NEW ITEM ALERT!

I've been looking at other shops lately and I need to improve my stock and get some more workers.

I will try to learn that Leo/Luna Japan card animation, because I know lots of you want one. I can do Flash Simulations too, so I'll add one. Those will cost around 50-300 points due to the amount of work needed. The order form for that is very big as well because of the work/cards needed.

Archived