New Tins at Nov 15

Yeah, it's kinda old news, the tins are simple.

Rainbow Dragon - comming in Nov

Destiny Hero - Plasma - out now

Elemental Hero Grand Neos - out now

Volcanic Doomfire - comming in Nov

Elemental Hero Plasma Viceman - comming in Nov

Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus - out now

Correct' date=' doesn't make the card worthless, in retrospect it makes it more available to the public (Anyone remember when Cyber Dragon was one of those "Chase Rares" which got reprinted in Zane packs and Tins which made it a whole lot easier to obtain)

[/quote']

I do, but I found that a waste of time because I some how had 3 super rare Cyber Dragon already, but you are very correct, they do it mainly for the public, and those are hot cards that people want

im really tierd of ppl saying "they have ghost rare of rainbow dragon" its getting old really quickly. everyone and there grandma has a gohst rare rainbow dragon... i poop out ghost rare rainbow dragons every day lmfao. sorry had to get that off my chest. but yes these tins are ok only ones im getting is rainbow dragon and CB peg maybe plasma vice and plasma but yeah i have ultamint Doomfire.

Correct' date=' doesn't make the card worthless, in retrospect it makes it more available to the public (Anyone remember when Cyber Dragon was one of those "Chase Rares" which got reprinted in Zane packs and Tins which made it a whole lot easier to obtain)

[/quote']

aaah...the zane cyber dragon was very short printed so..its harder to get

im really tierd of ppl saying "they have ghost rare of rainbow dragon" its getting old really quickly. everyone and there grandma has a gohst rare rainbow dragon... i poop out ghost rare rainbow dragons every day lmfao. sorry had to get that off my chest. but yes these tins are ok only ones im getting is rainbow dragon and CB peg maybe plasma vice and plasma but yeah i have ultamint Doomfire.

i didn't mean to get you mad, I was just pointing it out. not like i'm trying to brag or anything.

Archived