Something interesting....

Evil Heroes are way better than the Elemental Heroes, especially because Dark Fusion prevents spells and traps from being played on the monster. I agree with you, this does make Stratos more powerful, but really now, *can the Evil Heroes get anymore broken as it is?*

Malicious Edge is going to be the next Cyber Dragon, and WTF... even with Pirecing Damage aswell, C'mon... how powerful can a card get... that wouldn't suprise me if that will probably hit the Semi-Limited List, especially now with Stratos added effect, Malicious Edge will destroy us all :/

and the only current Evil Heroes that are Normal Monsters are just Infernal Brat & Malicious Devil... they shouldn't have added the effect... period!

what i mean was that they were not fusions, sorry thats my bad... im liek half asleep here lol...

And hoping they leave out Malicious Devil or whatever its called, and btw i forgot Infernal Gaia, thats 3 Evil Hero Monsters that can be searched (another dodgy card)

Malicious Edge is going to be the next Cyber Dragon' date=' and WTF... even with Pirecing Damage aswell, C'mon... how powerful can a card get... that wouldn't suprise me if that will probably hit the Semi-Limited List, especially now with Stratos added effect, Malicious Edge will destroy us all :/

and the only current Evil Heroes that are Normal Monsters are just Infernal Brat & Malicious Devil... they shouldn't have added the effect... period!

[/quote']

FOR THE RECORD!!!! I was the first to say that. I agree Malicious Edge will be the new cyber dragon, however it wont get widely used until Hell Brat makes its way into the mix.Think about it. Hell Brat, than Stratos. Either grab the evil card for next turn or break a card. but Hell Brat, is officialy the new Cyber dragon for the Evil Deck.

if they were smart' date=' they should have just put down "Hero" Monster Card on the first text

[/quote']

No. This would not be smart, as at least 2 other monsters in the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG have Hero in their card names which are not E/D/Ev-Hero Monsters so they would have to put "Other than" etc on the card making the text smaller and basically what they've put it the best it could possibly be.

From what I count' date=' Oscillo Hero #1 and 2, and Hero Kid. All of them are so weak, why not just let Stratos search for any "Hero" monster. No ne would bother choosing the above 3 mentioned anyway.

[/quote']

in japan zombyra the dark is considered a "hero"... that's why...

btw: the combos with hero kid are nasty, specially in a plasma deck

Malicous Edge will not be the "new Cyber Dragon" considering his effect is considered a Normal Summon......

so there

and they are not overpowered seeing as you can only bring them out with dark fusion or whatever

LOL have you ever seen the cards! You go to be kidding me! They have overpowerign effects! Look at this

"Evil hero Wild Cyclone"

"Elemental Hero Avian" + "Elemental Hero Wildheart"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dark Fusion". If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, destroy all Set Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.

ARE YOU CRAZY! ITS LIKE A HARPIES FEATHER DUSTER THAT CAN BE USED SEVERAL TIMES!

"Evil Hero Inferno Wing"

"Elemental Hero Avian" + "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dark Fusion". When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the the ATK or DEF of the destroyed monster, whichever is higher.

That card sort of speaks for itself

Evil Hero Lightning Golem

"Elemental Hero Sparkman" + "Elemental Hero Clayman"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dark Fusion". Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

On Going Man-Eater Bug? Well sorta... but its still to powerful

Evil Hero Hell Sniper

"Elemental Hero Clayman" + "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dark Fusion". Once per turn, while you control this card in Defense Position, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. This card cannot be destroyed by the effect(s) of Spell Cards.

There goes your option of destroying that thing with Vortex, plus it doesnt attack and can still inflict 1000 points of damage! C'mon!

Evil Hero Malicious Devil

"Evil Hero Malicious Edge" + 1 Fiend-Type monster"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dark Fusion". If you control this face-up card, during the Battle Phase of your opponent's turn, all monsters your opponent controls are changed to face-up Attack Position and the opponent must attack this card with all of their monsters.

Ummm... this card can inflict HEAVY damage! Nothing more, Nothign less

Dark Calling

Remove from play from your hand or Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster that cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dark Fusion" and Special Summon this Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon by the effect of "Dark Fusion")

I Say nothign more... They are still overpowered!!! Even if they have to be summoned by Dark Fusion, cause it doesnt mean nothing

Archived