Brushfire

Who will your starter be.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will your starter be.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Rematches against Brock (assuming Technician and Bullet Punch) are your best bet.

Also' date=' 3 hours till the Jirachi event. <3

Can't wait. :3

[/quote']

Nope. Try 12 hours.

The event starts at 9 am no matter where you live; 9 am Europe time if you live in Europe; EST if you live in Boston or New York; that Pacific shit if you live there. I thought events started at midnight, too, and I was dissapointed when I couldn't get my Yellow Forest event over WiFi at 12:05. Dragonite (from SerebiiChat) confirmed that all events over WiFi are always released at 9 am in your respective timezone, so yeah.

12 hours.

Rematches against Brock (assuming Technician and Bullet Punch) are your best bet.

[/quote']

Nope. Try 12 hours.

The event starts at 9 am no matter where you live; 9 am Europe time if you live in Europe; EST if you live in Boston or New York; that Pacific shit if you live there. I thought events started at midnight, too, and I was dissapointed when I couldn't get my Yellow Forest event over WiFi at 12:05. Dragonite (from SerebiiChat) confirmed that all events over WiFi are always released at 9 am in your respective timezone, so yeah.

12 hours.

That's bullshit. D:

I WAS SO EXCITED FOR NOTHING

/slitswrists

[/quote']

Sorry, both don't have his number, and swarm and steel wing.

Just now learned what Technician did.

Also, looking for a 4th move.

Steel Wing

U-turn

Theft

???

[/quote']

Sorry, both don't have his number, and swarm and steel wing.

Just now learned what Technician did.

Also, looking for a 4th move.

Steel Wing

U-turn

Theft

???

I'm afraid to know what it's Nature might be...what is it?

I would highly recommend getting a new Scizor.

Swarm is horrible, and a Serious nature is neutral, so it doesn't benefit you at all.

Try getting an Adamant one, with Technician (breed if you must).

Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, Roost and Bug Bite/U Turn/X-Scissor for it's moveset. Or something, that's what I like to run.

Swarm isn't horrible, but if you are using Bullet Punch, Technician is a must. If you are using SD + Roost + X-Scizor (pun) + Non-BP Attack, Swarm is alright.

And now I'm not sure whether the event is at midnight or 9 am. Just try at midnight, and if it doesn't work, it's surely at 9 am.

And now I'm not sure whether the event is at midnight or 9 am. Just try at midnight' date=' and if it doesn't work, it's surely at 9 am.

[/quote']

Imma be up till midnight anyways (I've been up till at least 3AM for the past freaking week) so I'll try. If it doesn't start till 9, I will RAEG.

Also, do you have time to possibly help me build a team?

So I'm going to use Smeargle in a double battle. I'm thinking lvl 1 should do.

~Focus Sash

- Dark Void

- Protect

- Fake Out

- Endeaver

Teammate (with average speedz) uses Trick Room.

Good idea?

No. Hail and Sandstorm will completely rape it at 1 HP, so there really isn't any point seeing as Double Battles use weather so much more.

Archived