New on CN

Astro Dude

Two new shows (Actually their old shows with new names) have just arrived last Saturday on Cartoon Network.

Pokemon Galactic Battles: The 12th season of Pokemon has Ash continuing his quest with Dawn, Brock and Pikachu. At his back is Team Galactic with Pluto at their side. This arc probably goes from Canalave to Sunyshore.

Bakugan New Vestroia: Dan and the gang are back but all is not well on New Vestroia. Drago returns as Spin Dragonoid.

Both series are just starting but they are bound to be good. Let me know what you think.

When you hear "manly anime"' date=' it generally refers to Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, GaoGaiGar, or Kaiji. Two are about manly men piloting super robots, and one is about manly men playing card games.

[/quote']

The latter statement could easily be said for Gundam, Code Geass, and 5D's as well.

When you hear "manly anime"' date=' it generally refers to Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, GaoGaiGar, or Kaiji. Two are about manly men piloting super robots, and one is about manly men playing card games.

[/quote']

The latter statement could easily be said for Gundam, Code Geass, and 5D's as well.

Code Geass does not have manly men. It has one manly champion of LOYALTY and a bunch of extremely effeminate men.

Cyber is a guy. A manly anime is one that has more action than Pokemon and Bakugan and far less filler. For that reason, I high suggest you watch Yu Yu Hakusho or read Liar Game. Yu Yu Hakusho used to be on Adult Swim and Toonami, but not anymore. Just buy the DVD's; each one is only $25.

As for Liar Game, go here.

Sory Rox, my mistake. Forgot that. And I did see a few episodes of Yu-yu Hakusho. Saw it on Toonami too while it was still on.

And I don't mean to argue but Pokemon is about to reach a big milestone: 600 episodes. How many anime's do you know have that many.

Archived