Yugioh Gx Roleplay

Synchronized

As Axle was halfway back to his academy he decided he wanted to go back to duel academy instead, just so he could duel Jaden again. So he jumped off the boat and started to swim towards duel academy

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adrian looked down as Axel began to jump off, and seeing Jesse go stir crazy, he sighed and told the boat driver to turn back.

Now, everybody got what they wanted. Everyone was going back to Duel Academy, and Adrian would get another chance at becoming a king.

Within minutes, Adrian could see Duel Academy upon the horizon. Axel, Jesse, and Adrian were all out on the deck, watching as Duel Academy came closer to their sights. Jim, who didn't know what was going on, was still fast asleep in the boat.

Adrian's thoughts went wild. Only a little further, until his dreams came into motion.

Chazz: Perfect than I start by activating Trap booster so I discard one card from my hand to activated a trap card from my hand. And I activated Ojama Trio and place 3 Ojama tokens on your side of the field than because the card than I discarded was Ojamacic I can add the three Ojama brothers to my hand.

Ojama Yellow: Look at those stupid copies

Ojama Green: Yep everybody likes us.

Chazz: Shut up. I activated Polemarization so I combine my Ojama Yellow, Ojama Green and Ojama Black and summon Ojama King in attack mode and he has a special abilty you see I can choose up to three monster card zones you have and make than useless aslong as there isn't already a monster. Ooh and did I tell you than you can't use your Ojama Tokens as a tribute? I place a card face-down and end my turn. Soon I will end this duel and prove ones and for all that I'm a better duelist!

Hand: 1

Field: Ojama King one Face-down

LP: 4000

Marcel walked up to Chancellor Sheppard's office. The office was locked, and Marcel figured it would be. He thought it would be locked because Sheppard wasn't there, and he didn't want to take the chance of losing the Sacred Beasts. However, Marcel was sure he could get in. With the assistance of one person....Adrian Gecko.

As the boat pulled back into port, Adrian walked inside the Academy, seeing many duelists he recognized, such as Chazz Princeton, Syrus Truesdale, and Jaden Yuki.

But as he walked the corner by the Chancellor's office, he saw somebody standing there, whom he met before but was different now, only pursued by the same power that corrupted him a year ago.

Marcel

Have you ever been in an rp before? It's simple. Just act like it's a story. Type it al out in 3rd-person narrative, and explain and tell your character going up to somebody, asking them to duel, when you join an rp, you become the character that you choose. In this case, you're Syrus. So you'd simple say "Syrus walked around the arena and saw somebody who was looking to duel. He walked over and asked if they could duel.", or something like that. You're telling your character's story through somebody else's view, like a narrator. Get it?

Adrian slowly narrowed his eyes. He knew, those eyes, they haven't changed. Yubel is still a part of him. From research, anything that Yubel joined with, a part of Yubel would be left, since it could multiply with ease.

"What exactly do you want, Marcel?"

Adrian again narrowed his eyes. He could see straight through is plan. Marcel was trying to use him, again. This time, however, things would be different.

"I will, however, you must give me that card that I've been looking for."

Adrian then suprised Marcel by taking his glasses and throwing them to the ground, shattering to pieces in the process.

"Don't give me that look, you know exactly which card I need, the one that I need to truely become king, through your whole "darkness of heart" theory, of course."

"Now, will you, or will you not work under these cirrcumstances?"

Archived