Yugioh Gx Roleplay

Synchronized

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zane stood there as he watched his Heavy storm card being countered.

"Hmph, now i play Cyber Dragon, since i used Cyber Dragon's effect, i can summon another monster to the field. And say hello to Proto-Cyber Dragon."

Zane looked at 1 card before playing it.

"Now i play Power Bond!. Fusing both Cyber Dragon and Proto-Cyber Dragon to form Cyber Twin Dragon!!"

Zane smiled as his monsters fused together.

"Now attack his monster!" Zane pointed his finger at Axle's Volcanic Slicer.

"Ill start with pot of greed so I can now draw 2 cards, next ill play giant trunade to return all spells and traps to our hands, then ill reactivate my blaze accelator and destroy it for my tri blaze accelator which ill ditch for my Volcanic Doomfire, now Doomfire attack his protocyber dragon"

OCC: The Last God is away much so will just continou.

Chazz walking over the Island searching for Zane.

Ojama Yellow: What are you doing boss

Chazz: I'm searching for Zane.

Ojama Green/Black: Why Boss?

Chazz: Because everybody thinks he is the best to prove them wrong I most beat him.

-----

Chazz saw Zane Dueling against Axel Brody and desided to watch the duel.

"All right, Marcel, I'm done. Now let's see what you can do, now? Remember, when Exodios attacks, I must send a card to the grave, which brings his ATK to 3000, thanks to his effect. But, I doubt you'll remember."

"You can still end this duel before you lose, Marcel. Just give me the card that I want!"

Zane drew 1 card from his deck.

"Alright, its time to end this, i Special Summon Cyber Dragon! Then i'll activate Pot of Greed! Which lets me draw two cards" Zane drew 2 cards, then chuckled as he played a Spell card.

"Next i play Limiter Removal! Increasing the Attack Strength of my Cyber Dragon by double! now attack his monster and End this now!" Zane knew he'd win this duel, as he did before the start of this Duel.

"Adrian, you won't win. I have a card that will assist me in winning this duel! I activate the Spell Card Striking Thunder!"

Striking Thunder|Normal Spell|Inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. The activation and effect of this card cannot be negated.|

Archived