Modern Warfare 2.

Sid.

Looks fantastic, and if its near the same time as Cod4 was placed in, then i have a feeling it'll be in the top 10 best games of all time...

The trailer, however, made me confuzzled.

Anyone have any thoughts or explanations on it?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They announced that MW is a new franchise idiots.

I don't think Infinity Ward will be making anymore COD games set in WWII anymore. It'll all be modern.

Ok maybe really futuristic too' date=' but we'll know that when the 3rd one comes out.

[/quote']

Infinity Ward is taking MW while Tryarch can take CoD and spoil it.

They better not make it have zombies like in COD:WOW. It will just kill the realism.

I think the story will have a more Espionage feel, based on the feeling I got from the trailer.

I was annoyed with the trailer. It didn't tell us anything new at all. We already knew a sequel would be made, simply confirming the release doesn't make us happy IW :/

improvments.

SP-

1- less 'nade spamming' enemies

2- improved AI on Veteran. (it seems tough enough, but I want more.)

3- more vehicle missions.

4- some terrorist gameplay would be sick

5- more organizations to play as (Spetsnaz, GIGN, GSG9) just to keep the special forces theme.

6- more guns, it seemed to lack customizabilty for weps in SP

7- None of the 'the leader has to die at the end' moments. I sheet my pants when the main guy that is with you the whole games dies. Why do games do that?

8- EASTER EGGS THAT ARENT sheet!!

MP-

1-Less "noob perks"

2- no P-90 or a less "noobified" P-90

3- Customizable characters (like Rainbow six vegas)

4- Vehicles (like WaW)

5- a WW2 mode? (with WW2 guns?)

6- MINIGUN!

7- BOTS!! For noobs without XBlive.

8- XBlive Coop.

9- MAP EDITOR!!!!

^ but if you havent any infinite nade spamming' AI with no indicator, you'd die like 30 times a minute. The game would suck cuz all you'd be doing was running from grenades that you know you can't avoid. So STFU. If u take out the indicator, the game is funked. And only a complete douche would allow it to bother them.

^ definately.

Removing the ENDLESS WAVES OF EMEMiES ThAt WONT STOP UNTIL YOU PASS THIS WALL!

Would help balance the gameplay even more. Just have the AI get reinforcements if they are too outmatched. And some more squad based would be cool.

Yeah that was annoying to me because it left me barely enough ammo for my good weapons to complete the rest of the mission.

If anything the enemy AI should have better weapons so when I kill them I can throw away mine once ammo is out, rather than rely on the crap AK74 or something.

Archived