Modern Warfare 2.

Sid.

its influence is also great to the rest of the world' date=' I highly doubt MW2 would not involve Russia to any extent.

[/quote']

The story for MW2 is going to be about Russians. In the trailer, one of the guys in the Elevator whispers, "Remember, no russians". Not to mention that they're speaking Russian in the Trailer.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea I watched the East Conference finals last night, and they gave a "sneak peek" aT MW2. I also checked on the internet, and it will take place in Russia and South America. Apparantly there is an uprising there in the game.

Aside from gameplay, no one needs to think twice in how epic the graphics are!

It's not in Vietnam smart one, and in the sneak preview they gave during the East Conference finals, the graphics looked more improved. And I'm talking about the preview that isn't 10 seconds long, I mean the one that has the Russian guy talking and shows that squat team is it?

the worst part is that because MW is now a separate franchise (which i think was a dumb move by IW), we dont get any of the multiplayer mechanics that made the first MW so kick-ass. (no perks, no hardcore modes, no CoD story concepts.) i just cant wait to see what they deliver.

I just hope they don't incorporate the firing system like they did in far cry 2 where weapons are prone to jamming.

That got VERY annoying.

Its more realistic. Although I think it would be better left out, since luck is although a minor factor in COD4, it still effects the game to a certain degree.

Having jamming weapons would really only screw people over and would worsen the expeirience rather than make it more realistic.

Tell me about it.

When I was playing far cry 2 and I was forced to ditch my submachine gun for one of the enemy's (lack of ammo), the gun could only fire 2 rounds, then immediately jammed, and it takes 5 to 7 seconds to unjam it, completely unacceptable in the heat of battle.

So MW2 better not put that feature in.

And as for luck, most of the times I found that just had to deal with where to call in air strikes or something like the first Modern Warfare (that's often the times I died when playing on hardened)

Tell me about it.

When I was playing far cry 2 and I was forced to ditch my submachine gun for one of the enemy's (lack of ammo)' date=' the gun could only fire 2 rounds, then immediately jammed, and it takes 5 to 7 seconds to unjam it, completely unacceptable in the heat of battle.

So MW2 better not put that feature in.

And as for luck, most of the times I found that just had to deal with where to call in air strikes or something like the first Modern Warfare (that's often the times I died when playing on hardened)

[/quote']

Features that involve luck, such as jamming, only really add to the atmosphere of a game in single player or the single player part of a video game, such as The Far Cry or S.T.A.L.K.E.R series, which both had weapons that jammed.

Hopefully the maps will improve alot. Their were only about 3 maps that were all around solid and playable. O and all the extra maps on the PC version were pretty much crap except maybe chinatown. If they bring back Killhouse, they'll be some killing in my house, if u know wut I mean >_>. God that map was so utterly bad.

Archived