Modern Warfare 2.

Sid.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shrugs* Well most of the time we've just driven tanks in the COD series' date=' and barely anything has changed in that regard for MW.

Maybe MW2 will see things differently?

[/quote']

COD:WAW really put a damper on the way people looked at COD games so maybe your right and MW2 will be able to pull it off.

*shrugs* it was for me, the two main reasons are 1) to see the Nazi zombies (you have to complete the whole single player campaign to unlock those levels, I think) and mainly to see how the COD series will take things in the Pacific since this is the first COD game that takes place in the Pacific.

I found it greatly annoying in how the Japanese Banzai charges via bayonets are actually more effective than their shooting' date=' a lot like how in MW the dogs are more effective than the soldiers.

[/quote']

Yeah, I hated when Banzai's just came out of nowhere and stabbed me. I was litterly like "What the fuc*?"

I found it greatly annoying in how the Japanese Banzai charges via bayonets are actually more effective than their shooting' date=' a lot like how in MW the dogs are more effective than the soldiers.

[/quote']

Yeah, I hated when Banzai's just came out of nowhere and stabbed me. I was litterly like "What the fuc*?"

Thats were good reaction timing comes in handy.

[/quote']

I just need to reconfigure my keyboard. I still have melee assigned to the C key, too far away to reach.

[/quote']

And when a punching bag comes in handy.

[/quote']

ohhhhhhh, you guys play on PC...meh, i hate PC first person shooters.

[/quote']

I prefer the keyboard over the controller because I can customize it easier.

[/quote']

I prefer the keyboard over the controller because I can customize it easier.

Using a mouse is also much faster, easier, and more precise than an analog stick. Thats why every console FPS has an auto aim factor. Without it, it would be WAAAAAAAAAAYYY to hard to aim with just the analog stick.

Archived