Modern Warfare 2.

Sid.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still prefer the outdoors in open environments.

For me' date=' building warfare gets me killed WAY too often

[/quote']

Not a fan of smgs and or shotties are we.

Speaking of shotties in cod4, lets discuss how greatly they need to be improved in MW2.

I happen to own with the pump action shot gun...

Same here, W1200 is my favorite gun in the game. Once you get used to the W1200, you gradually start to hate the auto shotty. Because imo, Red Tiger on the W1200 looks more impressive than Red Tiger on the Auto Shotty.

Same here' date=' W1200 is my favorite gun in the game. Once you get used to the W1200, you gradually start to hate the auto shotty. Because imo, Red Tiger on the W1200 looks more impressive than Red Tiger on the Auto Shotty.

[/quote']

Q4T x 100000000000000000000000000000000

I love red tiger.

My goal is to get all the red tigers and golden guns before MW2 comes out.

But my xbox is brake. D:

Same here' date=' W1200 is my favorite gun in the game. Once you get used to the W1200, you gradually start to hate the auto shotty. Because imo, Red Tiger on the W1200 looks more impressive than Red Tiger on the Auto Shotty.

[/quote']

I would use the shotgun more often, but all my opponents like sniping too much and I never can get within range

that means' date=' they had to tone down the graphics because the maps are probably larger scale. more,enemies, larger scale battle=more funz.

the graphics arent too bad. i can live with them.

[/quote']

Well IW is far more aware of the strain on PCs, a contrast to Crytek.

They probably feel if they put a new engine in the PC gamers will have to spend another $400 or something to upgrade their vid card.

Hopefully they won't make TOO many snowmobile charge out from all different directions and if one rams into you that's instant death (I tend to be bad at that kind of dodging)

In the trailer the guy came really close to running into a tree. Honestly, I think vehicles are just terrible for COD and MW2.

Archived