[CLOSED] Pravus Academy Year 1 is Over!

Felix Culpa

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC:Wow it looks so cool :O anyway can we get back to the rp

(Britney wakes up to see the stitches on her leg)

"Oh my god nurse can i walk"

"Yes deary you can well better go to your dorms and sleep"

"Ok well see ya"

(Britney walks to the room with her luggage and brings it to Asuka)

"Can you take this one its kinda heavy i sorta brought some liqour with me i think its in there so where is my new room with you"

OoC:Got to go to bed bye

Koruda sighed, as he saw Dominic look at him. His shadows covering his eyes, he kept quiet. "Dominic...you've been the only one to surpass my strength, and I wasn't able to beat you..." he got up. "But I won't let that happen again, C'mon Dominic!! Show me your true strength!!"

OoC: Yeah...

IC:

"Maybe killing me ought to get your mind set..." Koruda said. "But then again..." As Dominic's large arm nearly met with Koruda, he changed to his true form, the Black Dog. He dodged Dominic's punch, "Let's see, his strength has gone incredibly high, but does the same go for his speed?" Koruda thought, as he lured Dominic to follow him. "Whatever, I just have to get him away from the Academy..."

(> Nope, Just Dom <)

Frandres had heard some Racket outside, at which she hurries out of the Dorm to find Dom attacking Koruda, at which She jumps in the Air and points her 8 wing crystals at Dom, which then Glow a red Aura, Then a Massive Laser beam was fired at Dominic, Hitting him square in the back with a massive amount of Force, Possibly Knocking him out, then she put up her guard in the case that Dom would go after her

Ooc: you know?... i just noticed i just left after 1 try at fighting now everyones getting serious and i have to take Britney to the dorm. i have an idea.

Ic: Asuka hears the laser beam shot from inside so he picks up Britney, dashes to the dorm, sets hear in the bed, opens the window, and jumps out of it changing into his true form and goes next to Flandre and puts his guard up.

Archived