[CLOSED] Pravus Academy Year 1 is Over!

Felix Culpa

Jared flew out and punched Britney flat in the nose, cracking a few bones. "Frandres, are you okay? I know your name because you are kind of famous in my area."

Jared's eyes started glowing, his voice shattering glass around the fight. "The Power of The Alder Kings runs through my veins!"

Jared's eyes stopped glowing and his eyes and hair were a completely different color. His eyes were a hollow black and his hair gleaming white. "You do not want to fight me." he said curtly to Asuka, before roundhouse kicking him quickly with less than a half second between.

"Frandres, are you okay?!"

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frandres poked Britney on the Back, What she had been really Fighting was a copy of her all those times. Frandres then throws Koruda aside and slashes upward at Britney, and Seriously injures her again at which Frandres says "Hmph, you are worse than Garbage, Vampires are far stronger than that of your kind, little girl, you aren't even on the same plane as your foolish kind think they are..... LEARN YOUR PLACE!!!" at which she turns around and walks away

Jared walked away with Frandres, still talking about how well she was known among the Alder Kings.

"Well, that fight didn't last long, did it?" Jared asked, laughing, changing into his normal form. "Frandres, so you're a vampire? We're on the same spiritual plane, though with the ability to see aura, that is interesting. Are you aware that not even the Reapers can see aura? Some lower demons can, but that is EXTREMELY rare. You're lucky."

"Oh H*** no you did not go there well at least my kind don't kill humans possible exposing themeslves to the humans and vampires are so ugly and they small like blood what are you part blood bank oh no wait you probably robbed one you ugly B****"

(Britney grabs Frandres by her hair and slams her skull into the ground multiple times making blood from cuts come out of her head)

"Your race has done to much to expose yourselves well lets hope this one i am hurting will get killed"

Once again after getting up Asuka dashes to Britney asking "are you okay i know im not".Asuka helps Britney up and returns to his human form while watching Jared and Frandres walk away.

"Oh H*** no you did not go there well at least my kind don't kill humans possible exposing themeslves to the humans and vampires are so ugly and they small like blood what are you part blood bank oh no wait you probably robbed one you ugly B****"

(Britney grabs Frandres by her hair and slams her skull into the ground multiple times making blood from cuts come out of her head)

"Your race has done to much to expose yourselves well lets hope this one i am hurting will get killed"

THE FIGHT ENDED!!!!

A man in a black suit was sitting in the lounge next to someone who looked like his clone, staring ominously at the students inside.

"Are you sure that this is the place where the aura came from?" said one, "It seems pretty weak. No one has enough aura here."

"Master is never wrong when it comes to hunting powerful aura... It has subsided. We should leave."

The lawyer-like group disappeared.

(> I actually had a comeback if my character was around when she said that <)

Frandres walked with Jared and said "Unfortunately, My ability to see auras came with a cost, I cannot maintain a Human form and i got exiled from the Vampire World, but i strangely haven't turned into your kind yet..... That's right, i have read about your kind......"

Jared walked under Koruda's window, looked up, and yelled up, "Hey what's up?"

((By the way, guys. I am writing a book based somewhat on this RPG. The Omega and umm... Dom's guy (i don't pay attention to usernames) are already characters. And it is the first year (I've altered some facts though, like Koruda and Dom are seniors now, so should be sophmores in the book, but I sent them to freshman like Jared). So what do you guys think? I'm working on two books currently. Wish me luck!))

((Well, even so, I haven't introduced either character yet. In the book guys and girls have seperate dorms, (at least until sophmore year), and Jared and Dom and Koruda just entered the guys freshman dorm lounge.))

Jared was still walking with Frandres when he walked into the lounge, "Hi, Britney," he said, smiling, "How are you today?"

Asuka thought he better go rest up sense he just got the crap beaten out of him but he disides not to and goes and dances with Britney and her "fans".

OoC: You know what? Since my posts are being ignored' date=' maybe this would be better.

IC:

[b']Koruda walked inside the Headmaster's office. He barged in and looked at the Headmaster, "Another fight..." He said.[/b]

Ooc :btw the fight was over when u said that

@ Omega: ((Right away, you and Dom are rivals, though Dom and I are friends, but so are we, so you two are always fighting, but I'm both of your friends so that kind of hinders it. I'm thinking of putting some evil dude in... One character I introduced (based solely of my own character (in real life you know what you do) is John Carter, who is kind of a doomsayer to people, he's a junior.))

Asuka probably thinks he's unaffected by the Succubus Charm Jared thought But she's been playing him the whole time. Wrapping him around her finger. I must say bravo, Britney.

"Anyways, Frandres, I've got to go buy some textbooks for my French class and then get some gear for the Baseball team" (I'll post a list of classes for you guys to choose from)

Archived