[CLOSED] Pravus Academy Year 1 is Over!

Felix Culpa

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(no need, that was OOC so it wasn't in the game)

((Anyways, I'll probably have to include Frandres seeing as she's been at the academy for a few more years then she should, (and probably taking college courses) and probably Britney though I would change Asuka's name to something else (seeing as we already have Koruda, which is enough asian sounding names)))

Jared was still smiling as he walked back over to the shelves, beckoning Britney over with a swift motion of the hand.

"Hey Jared so lets see what you got"

(Britney looks at the books he has)

"Ok well i had to get dance styles for beginners and chinease the worlds funny language volume 1"

"Well i have to go and pay for them hold on"

(Britney uses her charm and her succubus beauty to suduice him and she gets the book for free)

"You know what stinks abbout being a succubus you always try to talk to someone and you charm them"

"That happens to me most of the time and it really stinks well if you nedd me i need to go back to the lounge and practice my dancing on the boys or my fans well see you later"

(Britney leaves and gos back to the lounge)

"Ok boys i am back and its time to do some latin dancing"

(Britney plays latin music and she starts to dance)

OoC:Is my person a junior because she is in 11th grade?????????

"Well if you need me i am practicing my salsa maybe when i go to south america to visit my cousin i could enchant a few people with my salsa dancing"

(Britney picks up her how to dance book and reads about how to do belly dancing)

"Ok people i will be back tommorow with a new dance ok well bye everyone"

(Britney walks to the fountain and sits on the rim of it reading her dance book)

Frandres says "Anytime..... or perhaps Now" She then walks into a Shadow and Disappears, then Reappears in her Room and Rummages through her stuff until she finds an old book, She Blew the dust off of it for it to reveal a title 'Truth or Myth? The Legend of the Aura-sensing Monsters' then she wiped off the dust below the Title and it was Engraved with the words 'By White Farluster', at which she says "aha!" then she walks into the Shadows of her room and reappeared in the lounge near Jake

Jared walked past Britney sitting on the fountain and some other student who were taking pictures of their first day of classes.

((1000th Post!))

"Everyone seems to be meshing together nicely," Jared said, "Except for those rivalries." Dom and Jared, and Frandres and Britney "Well, it can't be helped."

(Britney closes her book)

"Well that was so cool so now i know how to make my belly do the wave"

(Britney walks back to the lounge and sits on an empty couch followed by a bunch of boys)

"Listen boys if you want me to dance so bad well i am not because i need to practice"

(Britney sits next to Asuka)

"Hey Asuka guess what i learned how to do the wave with my stomach watch"

(Britney does the move and she starts to laugh)

"It tickles when you do it"

Jared walked to his dorm, waiting for someone to stop him. Ugh, the last two days have been stressful. Getting ready for school then actually COMING! I hope I can get some sleep tonight. Wait, I got to go to Frandres's room.

Jared changed course and went for the Junior Dorm. He went to room 321 and knocked on the door.

Archived