The Last Airbender

.Traveler

- M Night Shyamalan is in charge of this.

- Zuko doesn't have a scar.

- Aang looks like fail.

- Sokka is Jasper

- computerwhiz98 liked Dragonball Evolution and his title says "Moderator".

All of these factors indicate that this movie will fail and that computerwhiz98 is an idiot.

Just because I liked Dragonball does not mean I am an idiot. It's an opinion, if you don't like it, then don't read it.

Wow... The only time it's asked that the two black people in the movie don't die, it wasn't good, so they no longer have black people playing Sokka and Katara...

Well, I now hate M Night Shyamalan, as a person, and a rather Sh**y director...

He needs to stop screwing up good shows and fail on his own. Bringing good shows down because he has no creativity. What a shame.

In my opinion they already screwed it up when they made Azula lose her mind. Of all the characters on the show she was the sanest. They just did it because they can't stand the idea of a perfectionist, intelligent, stable, woman with the mandate of heaven. It was a horrible decision. As someone who has studied psychology Zuko was far more likely to go insane. His desire for acceptance and twisted psyche from his father's abuse and his mother's disappearance created a totally unstable individual.

Secondly, the Avatar did not kill the fire lord. Even without his power he still has political power. He could start an up raising and overtake the Fire Nation.

I loved the show in the second season. The third one just ruined it.

In my opinion they already screwed it up when they made Azula lose her mind. Of all the characters on the show she was the sanest. They just did it because they can't stand the idea of a perfectionist' date=' intelligent, stable, woman with the mandate of heaven. It was a horrible decision. As someone who has studied psychology Zuko was far more likely to go insane. His desire for acceptance and twisted psyche from his father's abuse and his mother's disappearance created a totally unstable individual.

Secondly, the Avatar did not kill the fire lord. Even without his power he still has political power. He could start an up raising and overtake the Fire Nation.

I loved the show in the second season. The third one just ruined it.

[/quote']

Dude, the third season was the best.

Azula WAS more likely to go insane because she was struggling between what she THINKS she should do rather to what she WANTS. Also she feels bad for her mother, the conflict of her friends betraying her, etc.

Dude' date=' the third season was the best.

Azula WAS more likely to go insane because she was struggling between what she THINKS she should do rather to what she WANTS. Also she feels bad for her mother, the conflict of her friends betraying her, etc.

[/quote']

Zuko was expelled from his family, he was abused by his father, he betrayed his uncle for his father, he showed anger issues, and the list goes on forever. Azula didn't feel bad for her mother she was happy that her mother was gone. She always did what she wanted to. She wanted glory. Yes, her friends betrayed her, but that was a minor issue. I've had friends betray me and I don't go insane. After all the other things she dealt with in her life betrayal was small.

Most of the things you mentioned were problems of Zuko's, not Azula's.

My God...they have horrible casting. They cast the right people, just for the wrong parts. Take, for example, Dev Patel. ALL I can think of when I look at him is Slumdog Millionaire.

He needed to be sokka. NAU >:[

Also, They should have Mel Gibson be Uncle :-]

My God...they have horrible casting. They cast the right people' date=' just for the wrong parts. Take, for example, Dev Patel. ALL I can think of when I look at him is Slumdog Millionaire.

He needed to be sokka. NAU >:[

Also, They should have Mel Gibson be Uncle :-']

I lol'd. Zuko without a scar, isn't zuko. >_>

Guest Morpheous Erebos

Off Topic: I need more avis. I also need someone who can compress avis...

On Topic: They cast the movie weird... And I wonder what any of the people will look like in this movie...

Archived