Pokemon Battle Revolution:Gym Leaders

Master52394

What's your favorite type of pokemon?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What's your favorite type of pokemon?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread annoys me, you all talk like you know what you're talking about, when I know full well that you don't. Flame and Emo are the only ones with any sense. If I had PBR I'd join. Maybe you could think about branching this thing out into Shoddy Battle and D/P as well as PBR:? I'd pick poison if I was allowed in. Also, the teams should have 1 space where a Pokemon doesn't have to be the type of the gym, maybe two spaces. Also WTF are you posting what your team is going to be, that's the stupidest thing I've seen anybody ever do. If you post your team the challengers can build a team to specifically counter yours.

Dudem you can't have two Dark gyms, plus...

The teams should have 1 space where a Pokemon doesn't have to be the type of the gym' date=' maybe two spaces. Also WTF are you posting what your team is going to be, that's the stupidest thing I've seen anybody ever do. If you post your team the challengers can build a team to specifically counter yours.

[/quote']

Please pay attention to those; Flame will probably be able to join if you do the 1st thing and he's Good.

Well if at any point you make it Shoddy, D/P andPBR I'll be an elite four member with a Poison team. You should deffinately think about the teams not having to be all the same type though, so long as at least 4 out of 6 are, it'll be fine.

I never said it had to be completely that type. My team doesn't have a complete grass of complete fire' date=' they're mixed.

[/quote']

Do what Felix says and just make this the Gym leader thread for d/p/p and Shobby because my wii is in California at the moment.

Sure' date=' for which one though, PBR or one of the DS games. You can also do both. But there is just one error with this. To be an elite four, you must be a gym leader for atleast two weeks.

[/quote']

Considering that the league hasn't started yet, and any competent player can breeze through most of the leaders in less than a week, I don't see why that rule is in place.

I'm also just about as good as Felix, Zexaeon, and Dark.

You are right about that, so I'lll change it to 1 week. As for you Keera, you would have to talk to Emo about that. For I am just running the PBR and D/P/Pl ones. Tekken Ham, see if any of your friends would like to do it too. That way you can be Elite 4 faster. Also, pm me your pokemon with their mvoes and levels.

Sure' date=' for which one though, PBR or one of the DS games. You can also do both. But there is just one error with this. To be an elite four, you must be a gym leader for atleast two weeks.

[/quote']

Considering that the league hasn't started yet, and any competent player can breeze through most of the leaders in less than a week, I don't see why that rule is in place.

I'm also just about as good as Felix, Zexaeon, and Dark.

Wut about meh? My UU team is teh shiz.

Archived