Pokemon Battle Revolution:Gym Leaders

Master52394

What's your favorite type of pokemon?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What's your favorite type of pokemon?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have a Pokemon d/p or a shoddy account I'd be happy to prove you wrong. You obviously don't know about the p/s split and there's no chance in hell you know what EVs or IVS are.

wow thats sad. i don't know anyone who doesn't know what an EV is or for that matter IVs. EV are effort values which are gained in set amounts to set stats when you beat a set pokemon and LV. IV are random to each pokemon and can only be modified by cheats they choose how a pokemon base stats are set It also effect the min-max amount of a stat for each nature.

unfortunately i don't have a shoddy account or D/P. Bummer but I'll be back in a day to destroy you. and just because you question my skills i wont use that team instead i will use my normal team. Thank you and have a nice day.

But to tell you the truth i have never heard of anything called the p/s split. or at least never heard of it called that.

It seems I was mistaken but it still sucks ass:/ I find it strange you have that knowledge of EVs and IVs but yould still choose those moves for those Pokemon. However I see no knowledge of numbers and how they relate to stats. If you could download ShoddyBattle by the end of the day that would be good; I'm going on holiday after today. We should take this to PM now, this thread has been dead too long.

It seems I was mistaken but it still sucks ass:/ I find it strange you have that knowledge of EVs and IVs but yould still choose those moves for those Pokemon. However I see no knowledge of numbers and how they relate to stats. If you could download ShoddyBattle by the end of the day that would be good; I'm going on holiday after today.

like i said this isn't my normal team. all that i did was throw together a team that was all one type my true team which i can't tell you about actually uses all of the game mechanics. Sadly my normal team is not all one type. It is all different types and therefore i couldn't use it for the gym leaders.

Archived