Pokemon Battle Revolution:Gym Leaders

Master52394

What's your favorite type of pokemon?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What's your favorite type of pokemon?

We could have Gym Leader and Elite 4. For anyone that joins, you must leave what type of gym you would like to run. Leave a top three of what you would like to run so that if the first one is not available to you, you have two others. Also, leave your friend codes so all gym leaders can have them. Also, your gym leader position may change if we decide to have a tournament every two weeks. It doesn't meen you are off the league, just to have some fun and to ensure it goes from easiest to strogest. To become and Elite 4 Member you must be a gym leader for atleast one week. And if we have more than 4 entries, we will have a tournament. Same with Champion except if we have more than one. Whatever pokemon you decide to use, pm them to me so that the challengers don't get the upper hand. Thank you!
PS I will become a leader too as well as secretary (type person)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would probably have a Gym that uses Dark Types (It's about time we had one). I would offer the "Midnight Badge" and it would make all Pokemon obey you without question.

My Team would be:

Houndoom:

Crunch

Solar Beam

Flamethrower

Iron Tail

Honchcrow:

Dark Pulse

Sky Attack

Night Slash

Night Shade

Shiftry:

Faint Attack

Extrasensory

Leaf Storm

Sunny Day

Sharpedo:

Hydro Pump

Crunch

Ice Fang

Dive

Weavile:

Ice Punch

Night Slash

Dig

Dragon Claw

Tyranitar:

Stone Edge

Crunch

Earthquake

Ice Fang

What do you think?

I really like. If you have any friends that are interested please tell them about it. Also if you would post your friend code so that all other "gym leaders" have them that would be great. Also, for those of you that watch the show, each gym leader is in charge of their own gym rules. And so, make sure to post your gyms rules.

I would probably have a Gym that uses Dark Types (It's about time we had one). I would offer the "Midnight Badge" and it would make all Pokemon obey you without question.

My Team would be:

Houndoom:

Crunch

Solar Beam

Flamethrower

Iron Tail

Honchcrow:

[/b]Dark Pulse[/b]

Sky Attack

Night Slash

[/b]Night Shade[/b]

Shiftry:

Faint Attack

Extrasensory

Leaf Storm

Sunny Day

Sharpedo:

Hydro Pump

Crunch

Ice Fang

Dive

Weavile:

Ice Punch

Night Slash

Dig

Dragon Claw

Tyranitar:

Stone Edge

Crunch

Earthquake

Ice Fang

What do you think?

The moves in bold are bad for those pokemon.

I do agree with you for most of them. An example of one that I don't agree with you is the solar beam for the Houndour. If you get a opponent that is a water type, you can use solar beam to get rid of it XD! But we could always work on that. Were you thinking of joining Flame Dragon. You are welcome to.

I do agree with you for most of them. An example of one that I don't agree with you is the solar beam for the Houndour. If you get a opponent that is a water type' date=' you can use solar beam to get rid of it XD! But we could always work on that. Were you thinking of joining Flame Dragon. You are welcome to.

[/quote']

Unless Sunny Day is going it takes two turns to get of Solar. No one is going to leave in a pokemon weak to a grass move if they see it coming.

don't have a mono team to use. Sorry.

Hey Flame. I see you left Tyranitar out of the bolding process. Sky Attack is strong flying and I like it. Shiftry NEEDS The bolded moves. It needs STAB (Same Type Attack Boost). I base moves on STAB.

And thanks Master. It's about time we had a Dark Gym.

It might be strong but it gives your opponent a free turn to switch to a pokemon that takes less damage from the move, plus it give your opponent a free hit when you first use it. Also

Drill Peck will do more damage in the 2 turns (DP 2(80+40)=240, SA 140+70=210)

It has better moves to get STAB on with that set. Leaf Storm does less damage in two turns then Solar Beam would if you have the sun on your side. Dark Pulse has 20 points more of base power then Faint, plus that lets you put all your EVs into SP. ATK.

Well either way, would you like to join Flame Dragon. It seems that you put a lot of mathmatical calculations into all of this and it would really pay off to have someone like you as a gym leader. You know, when it comes to math and algebra, I LOVE it and I'm good at it. So what do you say Flame Dragon?

My Team Would Be:

Milotic lv.50

Rain Dance

Hydro Pump

Ice Beam

Surf

Garchomp lv.78

Dragon Claw

Hyper Beam

Brick Break

Protect

Flygon lv60

Sandstorm

Dragonbreath

Fly

Earthquake

Dragonair lv55

Dragonbreath

Draco Meteor

Dragon Dance

Surf

Charizard lv78

Flare Blitz

Flamethrower

Strength

Blast Burn

Metagross lv69

Meteor Mash

Hyper Beam

Metal Sound

Magnet Beam

Well either way' date=' would you like to join Flame Dragon. It seems that you put a lot of mathmatical calculations into all of this and it would really pay off to have someone like you as a gym leader. You know, when it comes to math and algebra, I LOVE it and I'm good at it. So what do you say Flame Dragon?

[/quote']

Their is also the problem that I have no clue where my BR is.

Still thanks for the offer

Now how bout' I give u a negitive

For what? I haven't seen him do anything wrong.

My Team would be:

Houndoom:

Crunch

Solar Beam

Flamethrower

Iron Tail

Honchcrow:

Dark Pulse

Sky Attack

Night Slash

Night Shade

Shiftry:

Faint Attack

Extrasensory

Leaf Storm

Sunny Day

Sharpedo:

Hydro Pump

Crunch

Ice Fang

Dive

Weavile:

Ice Punch

Night Slash

Dig

Dragon Claw

Tyranitar:

Stone Edge

Crunch

Earthquake

Ice Fang

What do you think?

you would be a terrible leader. Your doing it wrong.

Can I take a crack at being a dark gym leader?

If I can I wish to be the last as my team will be competitive.

Ok Emo. You think you can do better? I'd like to see you try. My team is Dark with a secondary type for variety. Let's see what you got.

This is obviously better for obvious reasons and they work together to make a strategy.

Umbreon:

Mean Look

Baton Pass

Wish

Taunt

Spiritomb:

Sucker Punch

Pursuit

Pain Split

Will-O-Wisp

Tyranitar:

Stone Edge