Pokemon Battle Revolution:Gym Leaders

Master52394

What's your favorite type of pokemon?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What's your favorite type of pokemon?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be a gym leader. I would offer the web badge, be a bug gymleader, allow HM07, Burn outside of battle to turn thick vines to ash, and give TM Silver Wind.

name: Gym Leader Kevin

Apperance: A green Tuxedo, Blue deinm jeans, a bug manic hat, a sadish facial expression, and holding a bug catching net over my right sholder.

Pokemon:

Ninjask (held item: Macho Brace)

Silver Wind

Quick Attack

X-Sizzor

Solarbeam

Surskit (held item: NeverMeltIce)

Hydro Pump

Psybeam

Silver Wind

Ice Beam

Shedinja (held item: Chacoal)

Flamethrower

Silver Wind

Shadow Ball

Grudge

Thanks. I dident know if we put apperance or not.

I'll be a gym leader. I would offer the web badge' date=' be a bug gymleader, allow HM07, Burn outside of battle to turn thick vines to ash, and give TM Silver Wind.

name: Gym Leader Kevin

Apperance: A green Tuxedo, Blue deinm jeans, a bug manic hat, a sadish facial expression, and holding a bug catching net over my right sholder.

Pokemon:

Ninjask (held item: [b']Macho Brace[/b])

Silver Wind

Quick Attack

X-Sizzor

Solarbeam

Surskit (held item: NeverMeltIce)

Hydro Pump

Psybeam

Silver Wind

Ice Beam

Shedinja (held item: Chacoal)

Flamethrower

Silver Wind

Shadow Ball

Grudge

Thanks. I dident know if we put apperance or not.

Bolded is bad, Ninjask can't learn Quick Attack, and Shedinja can't learn Flamethrower.

ACCEPTED. And Felix, it can be 1 on 1, 3 on 3, or 6 on 6. It is their rules. But Mayko, all I need is your friend code. And for the website that we have http://www.gymleaders.piczo.com there are two pages tthat are password protected for gym leaders only. I will pm it it you. And I am aware that Charizard215 uses legandaries. They are the only dragons that he says and so I said it was ok as long as one isn't legandary. Also, to replace Owens in the dark gym is a member from youtube, theonlyrealbeef.

guys can we drop this!!!! I consider this spam. Can you please go back and delete posts on this that you've made. But Owens' date=' I really need you to post your gym rules and your friend code.

[/quote']

I don't have a WIFI Connection but the rules for the Dark Gym are a simple. 6 on 6. Only the challenger will make substitutions. The Victor will receive the Midnight Badge.

Midnight Badge Description: Looks like a black crescent moon with a red at the crescent point. Allows ALL Pokemon to listen to you.

Archived