How do you talk to your parents to buy new YGO packs?

Hi, i am currently 15 years old and broke. when i was 12 years old every holiday i asked for a new booster pack. Ussually they would buy only 1. Today i only have about 300 Cards. 60% of the cards are commons from PSV to AST. I think my parents think i stopped playing YGO. I feel very uncomfortable asking my parents to buy every new booster/game when its released. I live in Maine and the best i can get is Duelist League at Toys R Us. I want to be an active player but i just dont have the confidence my parents are going to approve.

^^^ I don't buy at all. Thus, I have no cards. Lovely, eh?

But yeah, the job idea's obviously the best. You'll appreciate something if you work for it (no kidding, I know this first-hand).

As for NP, what's wrong with being a 50-year-old that likes a card game? Is it bad to do something that most people don't do? Is it bad to be unusual? Most 50-year-olds play Contract Bridge or Texas Hold'em or 500, is that a bad this as well?

^^^: Note I'm fourteen. Thought I'd point that out.

Allowance? I don't know. I haven't bought a pack in about 2 months.

It's like smoking. After a while, you realize packs aren't that cheap. And if you get something bad, you just wasted some of your money. If you get something good, you're happy for a moment.... I don't smoke. Seriously, smoking is the biggest waste of money. Don't do it. And speeding. Speeding tickets are also a huge waste of money. Don't do it.

1.) What the hell does smoking/speeding have to do with YGO???

I would never smoke in my entire life becuz thats just relevant to killing yourself when you hit age 35.

As in packs i mean be active and join tourneys in other states + buy singles.

Job + Allowance are out of my hand. Mom thinks a job will affect my education and she thinks allowance as in why am i handing away good money?

I get allowance every friday and my dad give me $50 bucks every week

Well my parents aren't the 'american type' they follow vietnamese culture. "Ignore there children" -.- anyways i have a hard time asking for YGO packs/decks. 40 Cards for $10 is better than 9 cards for $7.

How much Are these cards worth?

B. skull Dragon (MRD)

Dark Paladin (MFC)

Blue-Eyes (LOB)

Judgement of anubis (DCR)

Dark Magician Girl (MFC)

Archlord zerato (AST)

Last Turn (LOD)

Mask of restrict (LON)

^^ some of my best cards in mint condition.

Archived