[DISC] Anubis Ends

So I was playing WC08 and I was playing Ishizu, and she played this guy. I used to use him but ditched for better cards, but his effect does stop many obnoxious effects, not to mention that unless he's the only monster on your side of the field, he is virtually Smashing proof. Especially since he is a lolATK monster, and with less use for graveyard revival, he is good for stopping things like Junk Synchron or Wulf.

TheEndofAnubisTLM-EN-UR.jpg

things that you would expect to target things in the grave dont' date=' as il blud and zombie master both dont target for some reason, so this is really pointless

[/quote']

no this is not how it works...It helps you negating the effect of cards like necro gardna, Plaguespreader,things that activates when in the graveyard...not the ones that target the Graveyard.

I tried to make a deck based around Infernal Gainer' date=' and cards like End of Anubis and other LOLATK Fiend/Type monsters.

Inconsistant deck ftl? O,o

[/quote']

Azmodeus made a deck like that.

I can't remember if you're Azmodeus or not.

He got a name change.

OT:

Love this card, have the secret version.

things that you would expect to target things in the grave dont' date=' as il blud and zombie master both dont target for some reason, so this is really pointless

[/quote']

no this is not how it works...It helps you negating the effect of cards like necro gardna, Plaguespreader,things that activates when in the graveyard...not the ones that target the Graveyard.

ah well thats a point, however the things that should target the grave dont for some reason

It is' date=' course, technically he is a Graveskeeper card though, shame he doens't get a boost from the ever broken Necrovalley

[/quote']

he would be like 3000 if he did get the boost....that would be awesome! but he is pretty good anti-meta even with the tribute since he is dark attribute you could use him with allure

P.S. they need a CCV for defense then this guy would have more uses...

[/quote']

It does both, negate cards that target the grave and cards that activate in the grave

He can be used with Allure. He can be used with Eradicator Epidemic Virus. (lol?)

Not much else to say; I ran him in gravekeeper's and he didn't play nearly as well as Caius did.

Still, it's one of the illest looking cards in the game.

Archived