Why do people hate Vanillas?

Shadowwolf17

Question

vannilas are the bane of the card game.

if everything had an effect, the game would just be boring and OPed.

besides, vannilas are simple to use, and not just for n00bs.

i bet all of you use vannilas, and are just being hypocrites... seriously.

I don't get what is wrong with them. To many effects' date=' your deck is WAY to overpowered.

[/quote']

Because it's stupid, useless players of the game like you who get luck sack wins by throwing any amount o cards together, most specifically vanillas. They suck, period. Now please, LEAVE.

well theres a difference between noobish vanillas and when someone with talent {hunter, myself, Demeted, Mirage, etc} Make one, a description should tell a story about the warrior[etc], describe its attack, its look, anything like that.

A noobish one, is basically a joke card or a op'd dragon god beast combo...

theres a difference and if you do it right, some come out better than most effect monsters

......I think its because when ever anyone makes a Vanilla' date=' they do at least 1 of the following:

1- Leave the background blank

2- Make it have a high level with like 500ATK

3- They slapped it together with thare favorite charactor on it, and its text is: "its a warior dat doez stuf"

[/quote']

You forgot:

4- Shows no originality whatsoever

......I think its because when ever anyone makes a Vanilla, they do at least 1 of the following:

1- Leave the background blank

2- Make it have a high level with like 500ATK

3- They slapped it together with thare favorite charactor on it, and its text is: "its a warior dat doez stuf"

Archived