Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dinobots and Tidalwave are likely to be in it

There will only be a 3rd one if Michael Bay (Director) wonts to make a 3rd. I would gess he would. However he allready has films he his planning opn working on and Will Smith is beging him to do Bad Boys 3 as Will and Martin Lawrence wont do it with out him. So all depends on the big man.

On a note for Transformers 2. It is going to be amazing! Can't wait to see it!

There will be Transformers 3, I just found this:

We're still months away from the release of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (it opens on June 24) but Paramount and DreamWorks are wasting no time. According to Variety, Transformers 3 is already in the works, and it's got a release date: July 1, 2011.

Well it was actually Brawl that was the tank in the first film and was a mix up or something like that

Actually while making the movie, Michael Bay wanted him to be named Devastator because he thought it sounded cooler >_>

Movie is awesome, or at least is going to be awesome. My little bro is all psyched to get the Transformers revenge of the fallen Bumblebee helmet :P

Well it was actually Brawl that was the tank in the first film and was a mix up or something like that

Actually while making the movie' date=' Michael Bay wanted him to be named [b']Devastator[/b] because he thought it sounded cooler >_>

Movie is awesome, or at least is going to be awesome. My little bro is all psyched to get the Transformers revenge of the fallen Bumblebee helmet :P

Hey!

I'm The Devastator :x

By looking at the trailers of it, it may be an epic movie.

Actually while making the movie' date=' Michael Bay wanted him to be named Devastator because he thought it sounded cooler >_>

[/quote']

what Bumblebee Helmet? You have a link of that being on sale?

Archived