Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what about the broadcast the Fallen made over the whole world on every screen?

Everyone saw it' date=' and I don't think the government can just say everyone on the planet was hallucinating at the same time and all saw the same thing

[/quote']

They would say that it was a practical joke that they pulled.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so everyone that says that Tidal Wave and the Dinobots are gona be in the third one they aren't Michael Bay doesn't like dinosaurs so he's not going to be in the third film! Rumors are that the next film is July 4th 2010!

so who thought Wheelie was so funny! He really like Mikaela! lol

My favorite character Mudflap! i was so disapointed when i thought he died in the davastator! But he punched the fricker out of the eye!

Ok so everyone that says that Tidal Wave and the Dinobots are gona be in the third one they aren't Michael Bay doesn't like dinosaurs so he's not going to be in the third film! Rumors are that the next film is July 4th 2010!

so who thought Wheelie was so funny! He really like Mikaela! lol

My favorite character Mudflap! i was so disapointed when i thought he died in the davastator! But he punched the fricker out of the eye!

Not as far as Bay is concerned, he said he has no intention to start the filming of the next until 2011, which means Transformers 3 probably won't be out until around Independence Day 2012

Guest Tiger

how can you say that? The 2nd was far superior than the 1st ever was.

I just didn't like the second one. I found it to be very boring and dull. =/

Archived