Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked Beast Wars too (Cheetor FTW!)' date=' but I don't think it's something they should adapt into the film series. Isn't the film series supposed to be based on the original animated series anyway?

[b']The film series will be incomplete without Galvatron/ and Unicron.[/b]

The bolded....

maybe a Beast Wars Spin off?

And Yeah Unicron for the third would be just epic!

Beast Wars the tv series was great' date=' and usually films based off good tv series tend to suck, so don't do that.

[/quote']

Yeah You are right...we don't want another Dragon ball right?

No Beast Wars spin-off. That would just be ridiculous.

We also need Galvatron.

I disagree. I thing a spin-off would be awesome, considering the impact Beast Wars had in all it's greatness. And yes, Cheetor was probably the most popular, along with being a favorite of mine. ^_^

I think Megatron coming back is like an unofficial Galvatron. If they make a third it might be Unicron but it might be a bit too dundunDUN, for one movie. Sure there's been Alien movies but the space ship has never been the size of a planet and as for as I know, none of the movie space ships have ever been able to eat planet earth.

No Beast Wars spin-off. That would just be ridiculous.

We also need Galvatron.

I disagree. I thing a spin-off would be awesome' date=' considering the impact Beast Wars had in all it's greatness. And yes, Cheetor was probably the most popular, along with being a favorite of mine. ^_^

[/quote']

I'd only watch the Beast Wars film if they make a Beast Machines film as well, since the former would be the better of the two.

What was so bad about Beast Machines again? It had Noble/Savage.

again silverbolt..(My fave character) was turned into a condor...loewring his epicness too much...

My other fav character were...what was the name of the white tiger I forgot...and Dinobot 2

Also Beast wars has the Most awesome megatron form I recall...Rembember the Red dragon form?

What was so bad about Beast Machines again? It had Noble/Savage.

again silverbolt..(My fave character) was turned into a condor...loewring his epicness too much...

My other fav character were...what was the name of the white tiger I forgot...and Dinobot 2

Also Beast wars has the Most awesome megatron form I recall...Rembember the Red dragon form?

The white tiger is Tigertron, who later got fused with Airazor to become Tigerhawk.

You know I always wonder what his form would have been had he not got thrown into the magma (that's what turned him to his dragon form after all)

It was kind of obvious there was going to be a second film after the first film, the way that scorponok retreated, Starscream flew away from Earth after the credits at the end and that speech at the end when optimus asked if there was any remaining Autobots out there.

Archived