Official Kingdom hearts!

Dissidia

I seriously think the KH game series is beast!

Things to discuss:

1. Each organization member's downsides and upsides

2. Will Sora appear in 358/2 days?

3. Who is Xion's somebody? (like sora to roxas or kairi to namine)

4. Who is Riku's nobody?

Minor Discussions:

1. KH1, KH2, KH: CoM

2. Favorite parts of other games

3. Any other general KH topics

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like KH. It's really the only thing good left in Disney, along with the Pixar movies. But I have a few things to say, but there is spoilers so be warned (though, some of these may not be accurate).

1. As far as I know, they isn't a KH3. There is 3 new games coming out (Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 385/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts coded), but I haven't heard anything about a KH3.

2. The 14th member (Xion) wasn't really a Nobody, she was created from Sora's memories. That's why she resembles Kairi.

And 3. I think Origanization XIII is pretty good, they were pretty fun to fight. My favorite was Darth Xemnas (seeing how he uses red lightsabers-like things in some of his fights).

That's all. KH is my favorite game series.

I really like KH. It's really the only thing good left in Disney' date=' along with the Pixar movies. But I have a few things to say, but there is spoilers so be warned (though, some of these may not be accurate).

1. As far as I know, they isn't a KH3. There [i']is[/i] 3 new games coming out (Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 385/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts coded), but I haven't heard anything about a KH3.

2. The 14th member (Xion) wasn't really a Nobody, she was created from Sora's memories. That's why she resembles Kairi.

And 3. I think Origanization XIII is pretty good, they were pretty fun to fight. My favorite was Darth Xemnas (seeing how he uses red lightsabers-like things in some of his fights).

The bolded had better not be a spoiler.

KH3 hasn't even been announced yet.

358/2 Days and Birth By Sleep are NOT KH3.

I really like KH. It's really the only thing good left in Disney' date=' along with the Pixar movies. But I have a few things to say, but there is spoilers so be warned (though, some of these may not be accurate).

1. As far as I know, they isn't a KH3. There [i']is[/i] 3 new games coming out (Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 385/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts coded), but I haven't heard anything about a KH3.

The bolded had better not be a spoiler.

It is.

This thread was not made my me. As such, this thread is not truly official, but whatever. Thanks for hiding the spoiler though.

This is by far one of my most favorite video games series ever, especially the combat system. The CoM combat system failed though. The only reason I play CoM is for the story, although I haven't gotten far on the PS2 remake.

With 358/2 Days out, all we can wait for is the overseas release, then for Birth by Sleep.

Of the three knights in Birth by Sleep, who will you be waiting to play as? Despite my favoritism for Roxas, I'll be playing as Terra first.

This thread was not made my me. As such' date=' this thread is not truly official, but whatever. Thanks for hiding the spoiler though.

[/quote']

I like having the official (for what ever reason I can't spell that word) threads made by me, but since we've had so many KH threads I didn't see a point to lock this only to have me make another thread and call that one official.

That's what I'm here for :)

It would be more official if it was made by the leader of Organization XIII' date=' and thus automatically over 2,500 times more awesome.

[/quote']

But if it was made by me, the section mod, it would be 2501 time more awesome. This would make it more awesome then if it was made by you.

And since I'm spamming lets say something on topic, I love the Kingdom Hearts.

In the first I got the level 100 and in the second got the mid 80s. Then I lost my memory card. That made me sad and I just gave up on my PS2 all together after that. That really sucked because it made me miss out on many cool games. Luckly I got to play God of War and GoW 2 thanks to my uncle.

Damn it now I'm getting off topic.

Over all both Kindom Hearts games a a lot of fun, immersing, beautiful, and really great games. I can't wait to get the DS game when it comes out.

Yeah...358/2 Days looks like pure win.

The only thing that saddens me is that I don't think it has Wifi. D:

It would be more official if it was made by the leader of Organization XIII' date=' and thus automatically over 2,500 times more awesome.

[/quote']

But if it was made by me, the section mod, it would be 2501 time more awesome. This would make it more awesome then if it was made by you.

If it were made by me, it'd be 3817 times more awesome, just because I said so.

Have you played Chain of Memories?

In any case' date=' allow me to introduce you to Xion's English Voice Actress.

No. I really didn't care about it when it first came out and by the time I did care it was to late for me to find a copy. I would buy it for my PS2 but yea. My friend got it for his PS2 and I think he said it was good.

I really don't care who it is so long as she sounds good for the role.

Make her go away! D:

She's scary.

Hey, at least it isn't Miley Cyrus.

No. I really didn't care about it when it first came out and by the time I did care it was to late for me to find a copy. I would buy it for my PS2 but yea. My friend got it for his PS2 and I think he said it was good.

The PS2 version is awesome, and it's better than the GBA version by far.

I just watched the English trailer for a few seconds, and from what little I heard, she gave Xion a pretty good voice.

The PS2 version is awesome, and it's better than the GBA version by far.

I just watched the English trailer for a few seconds, and from what little I heard, she gave Xion a pretty good voice.

I would assume as much. I find it funny that their are still games coming out that people would want to buy on the PS2. That just goes to show how great a system it is.

This is all I care about and so I am happy.

I love this series too.

Maxed stats, secret endings, journal complete, etc in every game.

I actually enjoyed the combat in Re:CoM and CoM

It was a nice challenge, and much more difficult than the other games.

Barring critical mode of course; wouldn't want a certain someone to come here and do their rant about it.

Well it wasnt much of a spoiler with the name....but the sora's memory part was a bit spoily :(

Also, by KH3, I meant Birth by Sleep. I'll edit it though if it makes ya feel better :)

Why not kh 1 2 and chain of memories them I have. they are realy awsome.

Well those are gonna be minor buissnesses (which i've edited) but im talking about the big stuff.

Yah Um Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is the KH3. I think because Birth by sleep has those 3 charaters ven terra and aqua? Idk.

Yah Um Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is the KH3. I think because Birth by sleep has those 3 charaters ven terra and aqua? Idk.

Just said that.....Lol:l

Archived