Digimon: Hopeless Paradise (Discontinued)

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Badass him away. =D

While I'm at it' date=' his last name means 'Hunter' in German. So keep that in mind for his Digimon.

[/quote']

*Has a brilliant idea that he's not going to tell you*

Provided that a certain someone doesn't submit a character, I know which Digimon I'll give your character.

Badass him away. =D

While I'm at it' date=' his last name means 'Hunter' in German. So keep that in mind for his Digimon.

[/quote']

*Has a brilliant idea that he's not going to tell you*

Provided that a certain someone doesn't submit a character, I know which Digimon I'll give your character.

=I

I shall await then.

[spoiler=Even though I don't have any contact with Digimon, since this application doesn't seem too intensive... :/]

Name: Hana Sakamichi (坂道花, Sakamichi Hana)

Appearance: The hallmark things would be her hair and eyes. The hair's long, straight, and brown, with a veritably massive amount of pins and clips attached. (Like Kururu of Air Gear. ;D) Her eyes; a dark green that seem slightly glazed, as if she was constantly tired. Hana's somewhat tall and bony, with slightly-tanned skin. She has a habit of wearing clothes that could be considered masculine, like plaid shirts and things like that.

Personality: Heavily confused about her role in the world, Hana doesn't really know what to do with her life. Although she's confident on the outside, and unwilling to show her insecurities to others, she's very turbulent under the surface, and snaps out at people easily. She's good at heart, but it's difficult to see at first. Definitely could be the "den mother" figure of the group, and reprimands with violence.

History: Hana was born in France, but she's been shipped around the globe so much due to her father's job as a photographer that she doesn't consider herself allied to any country, not even Japan. This has lead her to being untrustworthy of other people, and somewhat reserved. When she moved back to Japan, she stuck out like a sore thumb at first due to her foreign birth, but slowly got acquainted with others. However, she still doesn't know what to do with her life, due to her inability to settle down. Maybe Alex and the others can help...

Alliance: Neutral-good. Mostly neutral; she's easily swayed.

I like this, but I think you could expand on it more, and add more description. ;D

[spoiler=Even though I don't have any contact with Digimon' date= since this application doesn't seem too intensive... :/]

Appearance: The hallmark things would be her hair and eyes. The hair's long, straight, and brown, with a veritably massive amount of pins and clips attached. (Like Kururu of Air Gear. ;D) Her eyes; a dark green that seem slightly glazed, as if she was constantly tired. Hana's somewhat tall and bony, with slightly-tanned skin. She has a habit of wearing clothes that could be considered masculine, like plaid shirts and things like that.

Personality: Heavily confused about her role in the world, Hana doesn't really know what to do with her life. Although she's confident on the outside, and unwilling to show her insecurities to others, she's very turbulent under the surface, and snaps out at people easily. She's good at heart, but it's difficult to see at first. Definitely could be the "den mother" figure of the group, and reprimands with violence.

History: Hana was born in France, but she's been shipped around the globe so much due to her father's job as a photographer that she doesn't consider herself allied to any country, not even Japan. This has lead her to being untrustworthy of other people, and somewhat reserved. When she moved back to Japan, she stuck out like a sore thumb at first due to her foreign birth, but slowly got acquainted with others. However, she still doesn't know what to do with her life, due to her inability to settle down. Maybe Alex and the others can help...

I like this, but I think you could expand on it more, and add more description. ;D

Europe ftw eh?

[spoiler=Even though I don't have any contact with Digimon' date= since this application doesn't seem too intensive... :/]

Europe ftw eh?

Are you channeling Canada? And yes, every group needs a Token Girl, so I decided to get her out of the way for Roxas. ;D

Europe ftw eh?

Are you channeling Canada? And yes, every group needs a Token Girl, so I decided to get her out of the way for Roxas. ;D

Actually I said it as if I said meh, just without the M.

Also nice call. xD

Roxas you never told me you were making a fanfic, I love commenting on these things. For your negliegence you will suffer later.

Here is a Thin Ice character

Name: Maja, Traitor to Humanity (nickname/title)

Appearance: Look up Astamon

Personality: He is cruel and not quite 'there' in a psychological sense. He is mentally unstable and is merciless.

History: Maja was one of the beta testers way back during the Paradiso project. Maja however didn't pass on like the others (or so he believes) and instead wandered the Digi world as a ghost. He slowly took pieces of data to make himself a body and finally managed to reform himself as a digimon. However his death and resurrection damaged his mental stability.

Alliance: Evil

I'll post a more reasonable app (one of a human) later.

Well since he is a hybrid I thought he might be going to far. He's intended to be The Dragon by the way (you can pick the big bad).

Name: Roscuro (yep I like that name)

Appearance: welcome2006_2b.jpg just bring the age back a couple years.

Personality: He is a writer and can be seen writing ideas for characters on a notebook in his spare time. He however is far to shy for him to have any friends. He is all alone... alone

History: Roscuro is a orphan of a famous serial killer known as the Angel due to his crusader like reasons (kill all non Christians) and all the holy script written everywhere. Since Roscuro actually hide from people who may have adopted him (huge shyness) he never met anybody and was all alone (all the lonley people, where do they all come from?) Due to the holy reasons of Angel, Roscuro was always interested in darkness, believing it not evil but something people merely service it as. Thus it may be the only thing as lonely as him. Soon he will truly learn darkness's role and will never be lonely again...

Alliance: (Good, Evil, or Neutral) Good

For him I think he may use a weaker Arkadimon but I will love to see me proved wrong and you pick an even better evolution line.

its realy awsome but you need more girls

Name: kekio suzaki

Appearance: AnimeArmygirl.jpg

minus the gun XD

Personality: loves food,she has a longing to show that she can be strong and just enugh to protect her brother .

History: left home in serch of her lost brother that was sucked in to the digital world

Alliance: good. she has a strong sense of justice

(if you can can her partner line be the justimon line)

I have quite a number of Big Bads and a couple Starscreams in mind.

Roscuro is fine with me. You like Tale of Despereaux?

Updated with Chapter 2.

Awesome book, I particularly liked Roscuro as he is unique. Since I like dark-light fusions I snagged his name, I use the name allot for Rp characters (though each Roscuro is unique).

Archived