Digimon: Hopeless Paradise (Discontinued)

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good chapter, very good. I really like those little pop-cultural things. Also, nice cameo. :D

Then again, I noticed something that troubles me - you seem to have misread the metric system. Since the Digital World has roughly the same size as the Earth, the atmosphere should be at more or less the same height. And 250km is spacestation level. :/

Naaw' date=' only a mentioning of Derek.:(

But still, great chapter!

Kinda lol'd at Magnamon's argue with Crusadermon.

[/quote']

Derek will make a physical appearance soon.

I'm going to have so much fun with Crusadermon's sexuality. That was a chance I could not ignore.

Good chapter' date=' very good. I really like those little pop-cultural things. Also, nice cameo. :D

[b']Then again, I noticed something that troubles me - you seem to have misread the metric system. Since the Digital World has roughly the same size as the Earth, the atmosphere should be at more or less the same height. And 250km is spacestation level. :/[/b]

Thanks, I needed this. I'll edit it so that it's slightly taller than Mt. Everest.

Naaw' date=' only a mentioning of Derek.:(

But still, great chapter!

Kinda lol'd at Magnamon's argue with Crusadermon.

[/quote']

Derek will make a physical appearance soon.

I'm going to have so much fun with Crusadermon's sexuality. That was a chance I could not ignore.

This will be fun then.

Preview of the next chapter.

- The aftermath of Gallantmon vs. Barbamon from Barbamon's perspective.

- Alex goes to watch Revenge of the Fallen at Daniel's house.

- Omnimon meets with Yggdrasil.

- The Royal Knights from the meeting search for Imperialdramon and the other Royal Knights.

- More of Yuusuke and Hana!

- A look at the Devas.

For the first Digimon Fan-Fiction I ever read, you did a rather good job. I literally started laughing out loud after reading the part with the German and Jewish Clubs. And the part with Crusadermon and the Di- Lol. Very interesting, keep up the humor and make this a good run. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Archived