Going To The Movies

Eternal Flame

not after the complete disappointment of Nemesis' date=' Roxas.

[/quote']

I never saw it. However, don't let your opinion of Nemesis affect your opinion of the new movie.

You ever see First Contact then? That film was even worse than Nemesis

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

First Contact is still the best Star Trek movie yet.

From what I've seen of your posts, you're clearly not intelligent enough to understand Star Trek

Yes, completely different from the critics review in my opinion. The only thing was that i was watching it in IMAX so the screen was 3 times bigger than a usual screen and the seats were pritty close so at times it was hard to know what was going on during the close up scenes of fighting.

Yep thats true, the critics are useless and remember when i said that the review said that that there was some scenes that would be inappropriate to children, there was a slight 1 or 2 things but nothing like what they said, the critic exaggerated the whole thing.

There are a few swear words, like Bi***, S*** and A*** (< Although this one isnt really a swear word) but the review also to the part of inappropriate said a few other things which relate to sex but when i watched it, nothing really happened.

• 1 month later...

At least the new Star Trek movie broke the even/odd curse (in a good way).

If u don't know about this, then i'll show u...

Star Trek Movies...

#1 - BAD, but ok it WAS the first movie

#2 - GOOD

#3 - Eh, ok

#4 - GOOD

#5 - I'm a trekkie, but haven't seen it and from what my dad tells me, it's not even worth it - EPIC FAIL

#6 - GOOD

#7 - begins to shake away the curse, pretty good

#8 - GOOD

#9 - EPIC FAIL

#10 - Just NO, not really good. worst of the evens. curse is losing its hold.

#11 (new Star Trek, not really #11 as it is a start-over) - new everything -> curse broken - GOOD

#12 - lol already being planned

Archived