LOCK

exowolf

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc: *yawn* I wonder if my Yami side from my millenium ring took over while I was asleep and mind crushed anyone?

ic:

Damian felt both glad and angry about the whole ageing thing. for now, he put it down as a good thing...but he felt this had cheated him of a couple of years of his life.

"And there was me thinking I'd left most abnormalities behind when I last revived..."

OoC: HYYYYYPPPPAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^"

"Well if it went this way' date=' take my Sniper's direct attack! And now I'll activate the effect of it to bring another one for it's place, and after it attacks you, the 3rd is yet to come. Now attack him 3rd Mad Sniper! And by it's effect I'll summon a new Mad Synchron from my deck and it's effect is activated and let's me remove my Mad King and then summon Mad Whip Whipper! Next I activate the spell Dread Dragon's Loading which let's me draw 3 cards by dropping my three monster's ATK and DEF to 0. And now finally I'll summon my Soaring Mad Leviathan! Next I remove Mad Shaman and Synchron from my graveyard, I shall summon my Mad Red-Eyes Dragon! And now for Leviathan's ability! By tributing a monster, in otherwords my Whip Whipper, one of your monster ATK and DEF are decreased to 0 until the end of your next turn, and I think there is no doubts about who am I gonna select as the target of this effect. Next I place a facedown and end my turn.".

Saizen: LP500, HS:2, Field:SMLeviathan, MR-EDragon, fd

Protheus: LP3000, HS:0, Field:EBG-AT, fd

[spoiler=Cards(done)']

Mad Sniper

DARK/1/Fiend/500/0

If your opponent controls monster(s), this card can attack directly. This effect cannot be used if opponent's Life Points would go to 0 by this attack. When this card successfully inflicts Battle Damage you can remove this card from play and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or below "Mad" monster from your Deck in Attack Position and halv it's ATK. The Special Summoned monster cannot attack on any monsters.

Mad Whip Whipper

DARK/4/Fiend/1750/1200

If this monster destroys a monster in battle, select from your opponent's Graveyard 1 monster other than the destroyed monster and Special Summon it on your opponent's field in Attack Position and half the ATK of the Special Summoned monster.

Soaring Mad Leviathan

DARK/7/Sea Serpent/Synchro/2500/1000

1 "Mad" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, you can tribute 1 monster you control to decrease the ATK and DEF of 1 of a monster your opponent controls to 0 until the End of your opponent's next turn.

Mad Red-Eyes Dragon

DARK/8/Dragon/2800/2400

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 "Mad" monsters in your Graveyard. If this card destroys a monster by battle, Special Summon that monster to your field and it's name is treated as "Mad Soulless Soldier" and increase the ATK of all "Mad" Monsters you control by 500.

Dread Dragon's Loading

Normal spell

You can only activate this card when the only monsters you control are 3 or more face-up monsters with "Mad" in their name and have no cards in your hand. Reduce the ATK and DEF of all "Mad" monsters you control to 0. Draw 3 cards. You cannot Normal Summon or Set monsters during this turn after this card's activation.

Protheus: My turn, draw. I activate Fake Dark Tuned! I'll dark synchro summon Romeo, Angel of Death in DEF position. Now we have the same amount of LP, let's see who will win. I activate my face-down, Pot of Greed. Now I draw 2 cards from my deck. And then I'll set 1 card from my hand. Then I'll activate Axe of Despair and equip it to my Earthbound. Now, fake god, feel for the last time the wrath of the 2nd Earthbound to have ever entered existence! Attack his Soul directly!

[spoiler=Cards Used]

Fake Dark Tuned

Normal Spell card

Pay half your LP. Then pay 1000 LP. Special Summon 1 Dark Synchro from your Extra Deck ignoring the summoning effects.

Romeo, Angel of Death

Level 6/DARK/Fairy/ATK 3500/DEF 3000

1 Dark Tuner + 1 or more non-Dark Tuner Monster(s)

This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. By tributing 1 Warrior or Spellcaster-Type on your side of the field, destroy all Trap Cards on the field.

Axe of Despair

Equip Spell

Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 1000. When this card is sent to the graveyard, by tributing 1 monster on your side of the field, return it to your deck.

IC: Izumi turns back to Damian and Zarkus.

"Umm...give me a minute." she asks, and rushes off of the superplane. She runs up to Yusei and Akiza, who are talking to Dexter about something dozens of yards away. Izumi turns to Dexter, and he leaves the conversation for a second. She asks Yusei and Akiza something, and they seem shocked. They argue for a bit, then Izumi pleads to them. The three of them talk some more, then the couple reluctantly agrees.

She rushes back to the others and boards the plane.

"What was that all about?" Damian asks as he straps in.

"Nothing." she quickly replies. "Just....some affairs needed to be taken care of...."

OOC: "Lugia61617...." Dan Green croaked. "I would have taken over 4Kids and corrupted all anime if it weren't for you meddling RPers....and your dumb dog too!"

"Rooby Dooby Doo!" Scooby howled, causing laughter to come from nowhere.

"But...I have a confession to make...."

"Lugia61617...I am...your mother....."

Dan Green closes his eyes as he passes on.