• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pokemon anime=suck

Pokemon game=rock

YGO anime=rock

YGO game=rock

which has more "rock"s?

Opinionated' date=' but I'm sure many would agree.

and arceus is the last pokemon if I'm sure.

I quoted an interview that said there will be a Gen 5. Is anyone paying attention? >.> I at least have SOME evidence.

Kenta in addition to their being a confirmed 5th generation their is also some evidence pointing to a 6th generation taking place either globaly or just in a diffrent area then Japan(by taking place I mean the area that the maps are based off of, like how almost all the areas are based off of regions in japan)

I think the pokemon anime should end. Ash sounds like he's under the influence of some controlled substance.

I just started following Yugioh 5d's lightly, and I don't think it will end.

The pokemon games, on the other hand, have been improving, so I think they should cancel the current pokemon anime, and start a new one. And in the process, both should drop 4kids and switch to the guys who dub Dragonball GT. Otherwise, yu-gi-oh will go downhill just like pokemon did, and the new pokemon anime won't be able to make up for the old one.

I have a almost defiant belief that pokemon will never end. Because it is easy to make a new one.

"Lets make the next pokemon game's! What should we call them"

"Topaz? Aquarium? Moon? Sun? Yin? Yang? Light? Darkness?

All they need to do is find two gems, or two colors, or two things, that may or may not be opposites, and then stick it on the cover. And make the new region is easy.

Roenen Region?

Kinnoh Region?

It's not the hard.

So, in the end, we have the new pokemon games Topaz and Aquarium set in the Roenen Region.

Yu-Gi-Oh is sorta similar, but it has it a bit harder.

The rule is the protagonist must have very large or crazy hair, (see Yugi, Judai, Yuesei), next, the virtual reality dueling stuff has to have some new change to it, (In Yu-Gi-Oh! They got the Duel Disk. In GX, the got the Academy Duel Disk's and the weird Duel Jacket Thing. In 5D's they broke a duel disk in half and stuck it on the side's off a Motorcycle.

They must also change the location, or edit the location (Domino City, Neo Domino City)

But either way, I am a fan of both Yugioh and Pokemon. Although 5D's is very crazy. Very.

Actually that is a very good point, Pokemon has a very simple and easily changed plot, with a very small main cast, all they need to do is just faze characters in and out as they please. However that is the very reason that Pokemon is such a boring anime, there is no ending. With YGO the main cast has better development and the storyline is more developed, they can add cast, but only take out cast at the fringes or who have reached the end of their usefulness. If one where to end it would be YGO, because its got a clear beginning and ending like you said Pokemon could just go on and on since it doesn't have a clearly planned ending.

One of the reasons I think Pokemon should end is because the plot REPEATS itself! I understand how it would be easier for kids to understand the plot and stuff but that could also be it's downfall. Because it keeps repeating it could end up possibly boring the kids watching. IDK. YGO changes up the different sagas in some form or another though some ideas aren't as good as others, they try to make it a bit different. Oh, and Jaden doesn't really have crazy hair like Yugi or Yusei. Anyway... I personally want Pokemon to end but I don't think it will. Overall, Pokemon is more popular then Yu-Gi-Oh and may last longer.:(

Archived