Shaman King [MANGA]

I'm assuming manga topics are allowed because there is no manga section and we have discussed them before.

If not, feel free to lock.

Shaman King is amazing and you should all read it. A while back, the creator, Hiroyuki Takei, abandoned the series and "ended" it. To the fans' joy, it was simply a drawn-out hiatus, as the series returned with Shaman King KangZengBang, which finally ended the series, and not all creepy like, like before. Only 3 more chapters to be translated and it will finished in english as well.

There is also an anime, but since the series wasn't going to reach a conclusion any time soon, they split off around the middle of the series, pulling sort of a Fullmetal Alchemist. The manga is also more mature than the anime, which isn't all that great anyway.

Discuss this epic series and its epic characters.

If you haven't read it, read it here: Shaman King Manga

Hao was a jerk at first but now it just seems like he's super lonely. Is that good or bad?

[spoiler=Chapter 297 Spoiler!!]

So Hao killed everyone? ghey.Don't think he'll kill everyone since they are all supposed to fight Hao with the 5 Element Spirits. Altough I guess the Iron Maiden can still get them back to life...(seriously' date=' they are overusing that)[/b']

Hao was a jerk at first but now it just seems like he's super lonely. Is that good or bad?

[spoiler=Chapter 297 Spoiler!!]

So Hao killed everyone? ghey.Don't think he'll kill everyone since they are all supposed to fight Hao with the 5 Element Spirits. Altough I guess the Iron Maiden can still get them back to life...(seriously' date=' they are overusing that)[/b']

[spoiler=uh oh spolerzzz]IRON MAIDEN WAS KILT funk YEAH

Archived