Yankeefan (C-2's) Pokemon Fan-Fic: Chapter Six Posted!

Yankee

I thought I'd try my hand at a fan-fic that doesn't really need daily updating like a WWE one, so, here I go, I hope you all like it...

[spoiler=Prelude]The year is 2012 In Seattle, Washington. Pokemon always used to be around, but it was only recently that they showed themselves to the world. In a world rich with pokemon, the only thing that lacks luster is the fact that our imagination will no longer struggle to fathom out existence in the future. They began to be used for everyday tasks in the world. The world was then filled with many trainers. The main goal of a trainer is to see and catch as many Pokemon as possible, and to beat the Pokemon League. Shane Dawson is a 15 year-old boy that has always loved Pokemon. He is about 5’6, has Black hair and brown eyes. He has a curious personality, and likes to explore. In this new world of Pokemon, a vast land of exploration awaits him.

[spoiler=Chapter One "A Gastly Encounter" ] “Go on, get in!” Alex yelled. “Ya, come on, don’t be chicken, it’s only 20 minutes” Lacy said. “Guys, I don’t know about this, it doesn’t seem like anybody has been here in a while…” Shane responded. A little annoyed, Lacy responded, “Well no duh! Nobody is allowed to be here anyway”. “That’s exactly why I shouldn’t be going in there”. “Stop being a coward Shane”. Then, out of the corner of his eyes, Alex noticed somebody walking by with a flashlight.

“Hey! Who’s there!” the voice commanded. “Guys, scram!” Alex yelled, pushing Shane towards the door. As Shane got up, he noticed Lacy and Alex where already gone, and the man was still walking toward him. He had no choice, he ran into the building.

It was late at night, Shane didn’t know what time it was exactly, all he knew was that it was late, and that he was in now in an old house he wasn’t even supposed to be in.

“So much for having my back…”

Shane looked around, trying to see if there was anything he could see.

The house was big, with a long staircase, still with carpet on it, many doors, much of them covered in cobwebs, and a big door in front of him, with one of the doors open.

Shane walked towards the door, something was calling him toward it, he didn’t know what, but something was. As he walked to the door, an eerie feeling overtook him.

“I don’t know about this” Shane said to himself, trying to talk himself out of going in the room. He, however, continued.

As he opened the door, he began to look hard, to try to see if there was anything in there. It was a hallway, with paintings all over the place. As he walked in the hall, he saw some Rattata scurrying about. A common site around here, Rattata are relatively harmless, but in this situation, they very unsettling.

For 20 minutes, Shane continued to explore this house, still not knowing if it was safe to go outside or not. He finally stopped in front of a painting. Something about it just looked weird to him.

It was a painting of a man in front of a house that seemed similar to the one that Shane was in at that moment. As he looked closer, he began to look at the man’s eyes. Shane looked for a bit, and then, the man blinked. And out of the painting came a ghost!

“No way! Screw this, I’m outta hear!”

Shane yelled as he ran, turning into every hallway he saw. He turned back, and the ghost was gone. As he turned around, the ghost was in his face!

Alex yelled again, and immediately ran the other direction, franticly trying to find the way out.

Then, he finally saw the hallway to the entrance of the house.

He ran as fast as he could, with the ghost still chasing him.

As he got to the end of the hallway, Shane tripped. He turned around, and saw the ghost coming closer to him. Then, he was what seemed to be a mouth, with a long tongue sticking out of it. Alex franticly grabbed the first thing he felt behind him, and threw it at the ghost.

As the object hit the ghost, a fantastic light flashed. It brightened the entire room, and in just an instant, it was gone. As he watched the object fall the ground, Shane realized the he had just thrown a poke’ball.

The ball shook once…twice…a third time, and then, it stopped.

“Oh my God, I just caught a Pokemon. What do I do?” Shane said in a desperate voice.

He picked up the ball, and ran outside. He ran home, holding the ball in his hand, wondering what to do.

He went inside his house, and quietly closed the door, to no avail.

“Where have you been!?” yelled Shan’s mom.

“I..uhm..I was just hanging out with my friends” Alex said as he quickly hid the pokeball behind his back.

“You know better than not to tell me when you’re going to be back Shane”

“I know mom, sorry. I’m going to go upstairs if that’s ok with you.”

Shane went upstairs to him room, and laid down on his bed, holding the ball out, thinking of what had happened.

“I wonder what it is…”

Shane pressed the button on the pokeball, and it grew. He then pressed it again, and the pokeball opened with a flash of light. Then, just as quickly, it ended. There, in front of Shane, was the same ghost that was chasing him before. This time however, Shane could see it.

“So you’re a Gastly? Cool. I wonder what attacks you can use…”

The Gastly, hearing this as almost a challenge, quickly floated to and through Shane’s door. Shane, knowing something was wrong, ran and chased it.

“AHHH!!!” Shane heard!

“Shane! What the h*ll is that!?”

Shane saw the Ghastly floating around his mother.

His mom look petrified, looking into the Gastly's eyes, which, was looking at his mom with an almost angry face.

“It’s ok mom! Uhm..It’s a Gastly”

Hearing this, Gastly broke its hold on Shane’s mom

“Mom, are you ok!?”

“Why is there a Gastly in my house!?”

“I caught it – by accident”

“Well get it out of here!”

“I can’t mom, I mean…he’s mine”

“I don’t care! I’m not going to have something like this in my house!”

The Gastly heard this, and felt kind of sad.

It then stuck out it’s tongue and licked his moms face

“Eeew! Why did it do that!?”

“Haha, I think it likes you mom”

Shane’s mom looked at Ghastly, and saw that it was agreeing with Shane.

“Maybe it’s not all bad” Shane’s mom’s said. Shane had always had friends, but nobody that ever really cared a lot for him. Maybe it was best that he got some friends, even if they where not human.

“Ok Shane, just, keep him in your room, ok?”

“Ok mom” Shane said as he brought the pokeball out again.

“Gastly, return” A red beam appeared from the ball, and hit Gastly. The pokemon turned red, and the beam then returned to the ball, with Gastly now inside of it.

“I’m sorry mom..”

“It’s ok Shane, just tell me next time, ok?”

“Ok”

“I think its time for us to get some rest, don’t you think Shane? Come on, I think it’s time for bed”

Shane went to his room, and, after a while, drifted off to sleep.

[spoiler=Chapter Two: Lunar Teachings]The next morning, Shane got up, and did his usual routine, took a shower, got dressed and everything else he normally did. Before he left his room, he went to grab his Pokeball, but it wasn’t there!

Shane ran downstairs

“Mom, where is it? Where is the Poke-“

Shane stopped and laughed. In front of him was his mother cleaning the house, but not only that, his Gastly helping her out by making the cleaning supplies float next to his mother.

“Oh, sorry Shane, I forgot to tell you that I’m cleaning the house today, I thought it would be nice to have a little help, and Gastly seems willing to help”

Gastly looked at Shane with a happy face as if in agreement.

“Ha, so your not the typical Gastly huh?” Shane said in an almost sarcastic way.

“So mom, would you mind if I took Gastly with me? I’m going to hang out with my friends.”

“Sure, I’m almost done anyway, you sleep a long time, you didn’t even hear the vacuum next to your bed”

Shane grabbed the Pokeball on the table, put Gastly in it, and ran outside.

Shane yelled “Later mom!” as he ran out the door.

As Shane walked to his friend’s house, he was distracted by a large crowd. Shane walked over to it, and saw his friend Alex there.

“Hey Alex! What’s going on here?”

“Some people are having a Poke’ battle.”

“Really? I got to see this”

Shane and Alex squeezed their way deeper into the crowd, until they finally where able to see the battle.

It was a young man, probably in his 20’s and a young teenage girl.

“Graveler! Rock Throw!” yelled the man.

A big Pokemon that seemed to be just an oversized boulder clutched at the ground, and lifted up the pavement! It broke the piece in 2, and threw them at the girl’s Pokemon.

“Glacion, use Ice Beam on the rocks and then Take-Down through them!”

A small, blue, cat-like pokemon listened, and fired a Ice-cold blue beam that everybody in the crowd could feel at the two rocks, then jumped in the air, and went right for the rocks, still coming at it.

“This is bad. Why would she actually do that? Her Pokemon can’t make it through big boulders like that, much less frozen boulders” Alex said in disgust.

“Now Glacion!” yelled the girl

The Pokemon responded, and flattened its body out, almost like a bullet heading for the rocks.

As the rocks came closer the crowd waited anxiously in anticipation of what was going to happen.

The rocks came right up to the Glacion, and Glacion broke right through them!

It landed on it’s feet, and was right in front of a stunned Graveler.

“End it now Glacion! Ice Beam!”

Glacion again fired a cold blue beam, this time at the Graveler.

The Graveler became colder and colder, and eventually was in a giant ball of ice.

The crowd cheered in excitement of seeing the Glacion defeat an opponent much bigger than itself

“How? How did my Graveler lose to a small cat!?” yelled the man, unwilling to accept the loss

Annoyed, the girl responded, “That’s exactly it. If you judge a Pokemon’s power by it’s size, defeat will come often to you”

She then walked toward Shane and Alex.

Men from the crowd where yelling things at her, mostly compliments.

“Good battle! You battle as good as you look”

She just giggled at all the compliments.

Then, she walked up to Shane.

“I see you have a Pokeball, that must mean you have a Pokemon. Are you a trainer perhaps?”

“Uhm, no..I kind of just got this Pokemon..” Shane replied

“Well, if you ever decide to become one, take a tip from that guy. Pokemon’s power are not determined by their size or ability to lift things, it’s about their love for the trainer, and ability to act on that love.”

“Oh, ok. Thanks. By the way, what’s your name?”

“Oh, where are my manners? My name is Luna. Luna Mc.Johnson. What’s yours?”

“Oh, I’m Shane, this here next to me is-“

Alex was nowhere to be found. Shane looked for a bit, and found Alex talking to the man with the Graveler.

“Ha, and that is my friend Alex over there”

“He’s not the smartest one is he?”

“Ha, no, why do you ask?”

“No reason. So, may I see your Pokemon?” Luna asked, seemingly very curious about it.

“Oh, uhm, sure.”

Shane opened his Pokeball, and in a flash of light, out came Gastly.

“Strange. There are not many places to even find a Gastly around here. Did somebody give it to you?”

“Uhm, not, I caught this one”

“Is that so? It seems this Gastly has taken a liking to you. How long have you had it?”

“About a day.”

“Hmm…ok. You know what I think? I think you should become a trainer. Your Pokemon seems to already like you, and it’s only been a day. I am sorry Shane, but I must go now. I’ll be keeping an eye on you. See you later” the girl giggled as she walked away.

“Wow, she’s interesting” Alex said

“When did you get back?” Shane responded

“Oh, just a minute ago. Ya know, ya got to work on your girl skills. You blew that one”

“Oh sure, like you would have done any better” Shane said jokingly

“Why yes Shane, I would have. Anyway, where did you get the Gastly? The house?”

“Yea, freaked me out, but, it’s a fun one”

“Cool, so, lets go”

“Gastly, return”

Shane and Alex left, and hung out for the day.

Shane began to wonder about the girl. And what she said. How Shane should become a trainer. He thought about this, and then thought that he would give it a try.

The next day, Shane went back to the center of town, and again, found the girl.

Luna noticed him, and shouted “Hey Shane! What are you doing here?”

“Shane, did you think about what I said?”

“Actually, yes, I thought about it. Do you think you can help me with that?”

“Sure, any time!” Luna responded

“Thanks. So, uhm, when can we start?”

“Right now!”

“Wha-“

Luna grabbed Shane’s arm, and began to run

“Where are we going?”

“My house! I have a good training place”

They came to a stop at a big white house, with a gate in the front, and a very long pathway to the front door.

“Well, this is it, hope you like it”

Shane had never dreamed of being in a place so big before

“How can I not like it? This is amazing”

“Oh..Thanks” Luna said with a little blush “So, uhm, lets go inside”

“Sure” Shane said excitedly

The gate opened, and the two walked in. They where in a giant courtyard, full of flowers, and fresh cut grass, and a fountain.

“Wow, this is amazing, how can you guys afford this?”

“My mom is a Gym Leader and my dad is a scientist. He has a lot of money”

“Is your dad here?”

“No..” Luna responded in a sad voice

“Oh, sorry. Something wrong?”

“No, he’s just not here right now, he hasn’t lived here for a while…, anyway! Lets go in!”

“They opened the door, and Shane was immediately overtaken by an impressive amount of marble, and statues. There was a giant staircase, and many hallways.

“Come on Shane” Luna said, walking toward a door.

They walked into the room, and it seemed like a gym.

Shane had never been in a gym before, he had seen them on tv, but had never had the chance to actually be in one.

“So Shane, do you know what attacks your Gastly knows?”

“Well, the night I got him, it seemed like he knew 2, but I don’t know if he knows more. Confusion and Lick”

“Hmm…Send your Gastly out here while I set this up..”

Shane let the Gastly out, and Luna began to set up a doll.

“Ok, tell your Gastly to attack the doll”

“How?”

“Just tell it an attack to use”

“Uhm.., ok, Gastly, attack the doll, use Lick”

Gastly looked at Shane, and rolled it’s eyes

“No Shane, with authority, ‘Order’ it to attack”

“Oh, ok.. Gastly! Attack the doll! Lick!”

The Gastly looked at Shane, and then went toward the doll, and licked it. This lick was different though, it lifted the doll up, and kind of flung the doll back

“Good, your Gastly had a good lick Shane, now, tell is to you Confuse Ray”

“Ok, Gastly, use Confuse Ray on the doll!”

Gastly looked hard at the doll, and a multi color aura surrounded it. The doll began to float, and then it hit the wall, and dropped.

“Even better, your Gastly can use a good Confuse Ray. Now Shane, I am wondering if it has this attack, tell it to use ‘Night Shade’”

“Gastly, use Night Shade!”

Gastly’s eyes turned black, and then, suddenly, the room became dark, and just as quickly, it brightened up, but this time, the doll was torn apart.

“Nice Night Shade, your Gaslty is good Shane, you should train it. There is a contest tomorrow, I’ll be there, I can get you in if you want.” Luna said with a smile

“Sure, I’d love to” Shane said, also with a smile

Gastly looked happy too.

The Next day, Luna and Shane met up at the contest hall.

“Ok Shane, I’ve already signed you up, just remember your Gastly’s attacks, and be ready for some hard battles. You can do it though” Luna said with a giggle

The two of them entered the building, and it was full of people. Some big, some small.

Then, a lady walked over to Shane

“Are you Shane?”

“Yes, I am. Why?”

“Your battle is next, get out there”

“Shane looked at Luna with a worried look, but Luna looked back with a happy expression

“Good luck Shane!”

[spoiler=Chapter Three: A Victory In Shade] Shane entered the contest hall. There was a good sized crowd in attendance, but there where a lot of empty seats.

“Entering First, Shane Dawson!”

There where a few claps, but not really anything noticeable

Shane felt embarrassed, he had never battled before, and now he was in a contest.

“And his opponent, James!”

A young man with a red hat came out. Shane began to feel scared; he didn’t know what to do.

“Both competitors please step into the arena!”

Both of them stepped in, and then the lights flashed on. There where TV cameras all over the place, and everybody in the crowd was watching.

“Commence Battle…now!”

Before Shane could react, James threw out a Pokeball

“Go! Sandshrew!”

Out of the ball came an orange and yellow Pokemon.

“Uhm..Go Gastly!”

Shane threw the Pokeball, and out came Gastly.

The Pokemon stared at each other intently.

“What’s this? I don’t believe I have heard of a Gastly before. No matter, Sandshrew, Fury Swipes!”

The Sandshrew rushed toward Gastly, and went to scratch it, but, its hand went right through Gastly. Sandshrew tried again and again to no avail to attack it.

“Gastly, use Confuse Ray!”

The Gastly whirled around Sandshrew until it finally made eye contact. Then Gastly stared into Sandshrew’s eye for a minute, and then floated away. Sandshrew began to stagger.

“Sandshrew, what’s wrong? Attack! Use Poison Sting!”

Sandshrew tried, but it could not keep it’s balance, and fell over, unable to attack.

“Gastly, go! Use Lick!”

Gastly stuck out it’s tongue and licked Sandshrew, which fell backwards again from the lick.

“Come on Sandshrew, Sand Tomb!”

Sandshrew managed to keep it’s balance, and it put all four legs on the ground. The ground beneath Gastly began to rise. It caught Gastly, and hit it.

“Gastly, no! Are you ok!?”

The Gastly floated out of the rocks, seemingly ok, but obviously hurt a little.

“Gastly, come on! Lick, one more time!”

Gastly again licked the Sandshrew. This time however, the Sandshrew had taken too much, and fell over.

“Winner! Shane!”

Shane was excited, he had just beaten a Pokemon! Even Gastly looked happy.

Shane walked back into the Contest Entrance hall. Luna ran up to him and gave him a hug

“See? I knew you could do it!”

“Yea, thanks!” Shane said happily

“So, now it’s my turn!”

“Good luck Luna” Shane cheered

“Thanks” Luna said as she walked out to the stage.

“Ok folks! It’s time for our second battle!

Entering first, Luna!”

The crowd cheered, knowing who she was

“Entering second, Adam!”

A few claps for Adam, nobody knowing who he was

“Commence Battle…Now!”

“Go, Glacion!” yelled Luna

Out of the ball came the blue cat.

“Go Onix!” said Adam

Out of the ball came a giant snake, apparently made of rocks.

Shane, seeing this was worried for Luna, how could something so small like Glacion even hope to beat a giant Pokemon like that?

“Ha, this should be easy” Adam joked

Onix, Tackle!”

The giant snake rushed toward Glacion

“How boring. Oh well. Glacion, dodge and use Ice Beam!”

The Glacion did exactly that. It evaded the Onix tackle, and then let out a beam of cold blue ice toward Onix. Onix was hit, and just like the Graveler before, was turned into a giant block of ice.

“Winner! Luna!”

The crowd cheered in excitement

Luna walked back to the entrance, and Shane caught her

“Guess you didn’t need any luck did ya?”

“Guess not, ha. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, right?”

After some more battles, it was round 2

“Entering first, Shane!”

Before Shane got outside, Luna gave him a hug,

“Good luck Shane, you’re in round two, lets see how you do”

Shane smiled, and walked into the arena to some applause.

“Entering second! Sarah!”

A young girl came in with a rather confident look

“Commence Battle…Now!”

“Go, Gastly!”

Gastly flew out of the Pokeball with a big flash of light behind him.

“Go Kadabra!”

A Purple and Gold Pokemon came out, it looked like a human with a long tail. It was holding two spoons, one in each hand.

“Gastly, Lick!” Gastly like before went toward the opponent and tried to lick it

“Kadabra, Teleport!”

Kadabra disappeared in a flash of light, and re-appeared behind Gastly.

“Kadabra, Disable!”

Kadabra looked at Gastly, and seemingly nothing happened.

“Gastly, it’s close, Lick!”

Gastly tried to open it’s mouth for the attack, but it coulden’t!

“Gastly, come on!” Shane yelled

“Kadabra! Ice Punch!”

Kadbra’s hand became covered in ice, and Kadabra punched Gastly with it’s new icy fist

“No! Gastly!”

Gastly floated around in pain for a bit, and then got it self ready to fight again.

“Gastly, come on, Confuse Ray!”

Gastly looked in Kadabra’s eyes.

“Ha, you still won’t learn!

Kadabra, Teleport again!”

Kadabra again teleported behind Gastly

“Again, Ice Punch!”

Again, Gastly is his with a cold punch, this time, Gastly could barley keep it self-afloat.

“Ha, one more of those, and your Gastly is out!

While I’m at it! Kedabra, disable!”

Again, seemingly nothing happened, but Shane and Gastly knew better

Shane was worried, he didn’t know any other attacks, and he didn’t know what to do.

The, he remembered when he was training with Luna, how Gastly made the doll tear apart.

“What was that attack?”

“Kadabra, Ice Punch one more time!”

Kadabra went in for the final punch

As it was about to make contact Shane remembered the attack

“Gastly, Night Shade!”

Gastly’s eyes turned black, and then, so too did the stage

Then, just as suddenly, the stage was bright again.

When people’s eyes settled again, they saw an amazing sight!

There, Kadabra was on the ground, apparently knocked out, and Gastly, floating above him.

“Unbelieveable! Your winner is Shane!”

The crowd cheered in amazing excitement

Shane went into the hall, and Luna gave him another hug

“You did it! Your in the semi-finals!”

“Thanks, you helped me a lot, I would not have won if not for you telling me about Night Shade”

“Oh, it’s no problem, I’m glad to help” Luna said with a little blush

“Well, it’s my turn, wish me luck!” Luna said

“Ok, hope you win” Shane replied

[spoiler=Chapter Four: Cold Shoulder]Luna came walked into the arena already exploding with cheers.

“Here is your winner, Renshi Tsuruchi!” the announcer yelled out

In front of Luna, on his knees, was a rather obese child. He seemed young; could not be more than 14 years of age. He had a very sad expression on his face, with a little tear flowing out of his eye. In front of him, lied what seemed to be a giant wasp. It had alternating yellow and black stripes on its body, with a very large, yellow stinger on its abdomen. Its arms seemed to be two very large, gray stingers. It seemed to be in pain. As Luna looked closer at the pokemon, she noticed its wings appeared to be burned. They where thin, black, and seemed like they would break if anything touched them.

Then Luna was distracted by a loud, threatening bark. Surprised, she looked to see what made the noise. Across the arena was a small, black dog, with what appeared to be bones across it’s back. Before she could get a better look at the pokemon, the trainer behind it pulled out his pokeball.

“Houndor, return” the trainer said with a slight accent. Just with the pokemon before it, the pokeball let out a beam that hit the pokemon, and returned it to the ball.

The trainer was a young, thin man. He seemed to be about 15 or 16. His hair distracted Luna, which was somewhat spiked, and was a very bright blue.

“How disappointing. I expected more from you. To have raised a Beedrill only to have to be so weak is a travesty. Your hopeless.” Renshi coldly said to the boy as he walked away.

As the boy got up from his knees, he brought out his pokeball

“Beedrill, return” the boy said in a rather sad, low voice. A red beam flew out of the pokeball, and hit the badly hurt Beedrill. The beam returned to the ball, along with the pokmon.

The announcer, noticing this, quickly tried to get the crowd behind him

“Come on folks, let’s hear it for this young trainer! It was a great battle. Somebody had to win. Who knows? There might be a future for this kid.”

The crowd cheered in agreement with the announcer. However, it did not seem to faze the boy at all. With a blank, emotionless face, he walked to the back.

“Well, that battle is over folks! Now it’s time for our final match of the round! Luna Mc.Johnson Vs Brittany Eggroll!”

“Eggroll?” Luna said to herself in a laughing voice.

The crowd cheered, having just watched a great battle, they where excited to see another battle, that they only hoped could be as good as the last.

Luna looked across the arena, and saw her opponent walking in.

A tall girl, who looked to be about 16, was walking in. She had very long, black hair that was long enough to reach her hips. She was wearing a white t-shirt, and ripped jeans. On her head was a blue, army style bandana.

“Alright folks! It’s time for the battle! Competitors….begin your battle now!”

Immediately, Brittany pulled out her pokeball, and threw it into the arena.

“Come on Starmie, lets get it done!” she yelled.

The ball opened to a fantastic flash of light. As the light began to ebb away, a form began to take shape. When the light show finally ended, a purple star with a glorious red jewel in the middle of it was in the place where the ball was thrown. It was seemingly standing on one of its points.

Looking at the beauty of the pokemon, Luna almost forgot to send out her pokemon. When she finally remembered to, she threw the pokeball, sending out her Glaceon.

Before Luna could order her pokemon to attack, Brittany yelled her command

“Starmie, rapid spin, now!”

The Starmie turned in the air, and began spinning faster and faster until it eventually raced toward Glaceon.

“Glaceon, dive out of the way!” Luna yelled in a rush

Glaceon dove hard to the right, evading the attack-or so it thought

The spinning Starmie quickly turned around and rushed, again, toward Glaceon. Again, the cat dove out of the way, only to continue to be pursued by the Starmie. One more time, Glaceon dove, however, it was not quick enough this time, and was hit by the Starmie.

The Glaceon cried in pain for a second, and began to limp, trying to stay off of its right back leg for a second, but regained its composure.

Worried, Luna yelled at her pokemon, “Glaceon, are you alright!?”

Glaceon replied with a meow, and turned its attention to the Starmie.

“Good job Starmie, lets see if we can keep this up!” Brittany said in excitement

In a small angry voice, Luna responded

“Ok Glaceon, lets see if they CAN keep it up. Attack, Ice Beam!”

The Glaceon opened its mouth, and appeared a small blue ball in its mouth. Then, like lightning, it quickly shot out a large, cold, blue beam at the Starmie.

“Starmie, Rapid Spin!”

The Starmie began to spin faster and faster, however, this time it did not move in any direction. The cold beam the Glaceon fired hit the Starmie dead on, but the beam began to break, and eventually shout out in all directions, almost hitting some fans in the crowd!

Glaceon stopped its beam, only to see that Starmie was still spinning, apparently unharmed. Then, Starmie responded, rushing again toward Glaceon. This time, Glaceon was too tried from the Ice Beam to dodge, and was hit hard.

Glaceon flew back, and everybody could see the amount of pain the pokemon was in.

“Glaceon, no!” Luna yelled

“Haha! Starmie, your on fire!” Brittany yelled almost as a pun

Glaceon got back up, and looked at Luna with a face that almost seemed to suggest something.

Luna looked back in agreement.

“Alright, if that’s how you want to play, well play! Now Glaceon, use Hail!”

Glaceon opened its mouth again, and just like Ice Beam, appeared a blue ball, this time however, it fired the beam at the roof of the arena. The beam stopped in mid air, and disappeared. Almost instantly, a gray cloud appeared and the arena began to get colder and colder. Then, out of the clouds, first fell snow, and then, fell giant balls of hail.

The crowd’s excitement quickly turned into panic as they all began to feel cold, and where struck by the hail.

Brittany looked at the cloud in amazement. “Wow, that’s some trick you got there, but I don’t think that gonna help you very-“ She stopped as she heard something like the sound of metal being hit.

She looked at her Starmie, and saw it being pounded by the balls of ice. As she looked closer, a look of terror appeared on her face. There, on the jewel in the center of Starmie, appeared a crack.

“Haha, seems like your Starmie isn’t that tough. Maybe I should help you put it down for now.” Luna said sarcastically.

Angry, Brittany responded

“Starmie, Water Gun on the ground”

From seemingly nowhere, a blast of water flew out of Starmie, sending it flying toward Glaceon

“Now! Use Rapid Spin!”

Still being jetted by the water gun, Starmie began to spin incredibly fast, and was aiming for Glaceon

“Glaceon, duck, and use Double Kick on Starmies back!”

Glaceon did exactly as it was told, it ducked under the Starmies attack, and rolled on it’s back, and hit the pokemon with its hind legs as hard as it could, sending the pokemon flying in the air.

“Now Glaceon, end it! Ice Beam, aim for the jewel!”

The Glaceon opened its mouth again, and the ball appeared once more, this time, it didn’t fire right away. The ball grew bigger and bigger, until Starmie’s jewel was in sight of Glaceon, and it fired, striking the pokemon right on the jewel.

Starmie fell to the ground with a giant, almost metallic thud.

Brittany was speech-less, she could not believe what had just happened.

“Here is your winner, Luna Mc.Johnson!”

The crowd quietly cheered, still afraid of the hail that could fall at any moment.

Luna giggled, and walked to the back.

“Luna, you did it! That was amazing!” Shane yelled as he ran up to Luna

“Hehe, thanks, it was close”

“Well, you pulled it out, now where both in the semi-finals!”

“I know, lets see who we are facing”

Shane and Luna walked to a wall with a TV on it. On it, it showed news of the day, and on the bottom, it showed the new matches as text flying by on the bottom.

“Seattle city championships…Semi-Finals contestants decided….Up coming matches… 2 Renshi Tsuruchi Vs 8 Shane Dawson….1 Luna Mc.Johnson Vs 3 Cory Yale”

[spoiler=Chatper Five: Misdreavus activites]Is he really that tough” Shane asked, worried about what Luna had just said.

“Yes, when I went in for my battle, he had just beaten another trainer, and his pokemon had not taken a single hit.”

“Wow, I’ll be careful then.”

“Good, we should go home now Shane, we need a good nights sleep before we battle again, I imagine our pokemon need it too”

The two walked to Luna’s house, and said goodbye for the night, and walked they’re separate ways.

Shane had barley opened his front door before his mom rushed in.

“Shane! I saw you on TV! You did great!” his mom screamed excitedly

“What? It was on TV?” Shane said, all of a sudden worried

“Yes Shane, it was, you did a great job!”

“Uhm, thanks mom, glad you liked it”

“Well, its almost time for bed, you need your rest”

Shane agreed, and walked upstairs.

As he walked up the stairs, he thought how he could not believe that he was on TV, for everybody to see. He was actually a little embarrassed.

As he got ready for bed, he thought he would give his mom some company.

“Gastly, come on out” Shane said as he opened his pokeball. The small purple gas ball flew out in excitement.

“Why don’t you hang out with my mom for the night Gastly?”

Gastly smiled in agreement.

Shane went to bed, and Gastly floated down the stairs.

Shane’s mom was cleaning the house, as usual, though, she seemed to be just about done. She noticed Gaslty and smiled.

“Did Shane tell you to come down here?” she asked

Gastly smiled to say yes.

“Well, I’m about to go to bed Gastly, you can stay out here if you want”

Gastly seemed ok with idea, and watched Shane’s mom walk up the stairs to her bedroom.

Almost immediately, Gaslty began to explore the house. He found a glass bowl, and floated over to it, smiling. All of a sudden, Gastly disappeared, and the bowl began to float. The bowl floated around the house, for a few minutes before it landed on the counter, and Gastly appeared again. Finding a vase, it stuffed its body into it, an aura overtook the vase, and suddenly, it began to float as if Gastly was controlling it like the bowl. Again, like the bowl, the vase was floating around the room, almost crashing into walls. Then, out of nowhere, Gastly heard the sound of what seemed to be a giggling girl.

The vase stopped moving, almost in surprise. Gastly (the vase) remained motionless for a few seconds. Figuring it was nothing; Gastly began to play with the vase again. As soon as it began, another giggle was heard, this time, closer. Gastly focused on the sliding glass door that led to the back yard. Gastly did not stop looking. Then, out of the darkness, two, white eyes appeared. Surprised, Gastly, still in the vase, rushed toward the eyes. Before it could get there, below the eyes, a ring of red jewels appeared. Gastly stopped, and looked at the fantastic red light that shined off of them. For what seemed forever, the jewel entranced Gastly. Then, a mouth appeared right above the necklace. Out of the mouth came another giggle, this time however, was different. It seemed more “cute”. The strange being’s eyes changed color, to an almost pink color. And just as soon as it began, it ended.

Gastly dropped the vase, causing a loud bang. Hearing this, Shane woke up. He immediately checked his pokeball, to see if his mother had returned Gastly to it. The ball was still open. Shane then looked at the digital clock next to his bed.

“12:34” the clock read

“Ugh, come on Gastly. Don’t wake up mom” Shane said to himself as he raised himself from the bed. He slowly walked downstairs.

“Gastly, what are you doing?” Shane whispered as he continued to walk down the stairs. He stopped as soon as he got to the bottom. He saw Gastly intently staring at something outside the back door. Shane rubbed his eyes, trying to help his vision. It was still blurry. He could not see very well, but he did faintly see a red glow outside. Rubbing his eyes again, he was able to see it. A pair of small, white eyes, a small, smiling mouth, and a glorious red jewel could be seen.

“Gastly, what is that?” Shane asked in a shaky voice.

Gastly didn’t respond. Instead, it began to float toward the door.

“Gastly? What are you doi-“ Shane stopped. Gastly floated right through the door.

Shane stared, a little frightened, at what was going on. The mouth again opened, and another, girlish giggle cam out of the small mouth. Then, both Gastly and the unknown being began to float away.

Shane regained his composure, and realized that Gastly was being controlled somehow. He quickly ran upstairs, knowing he did not have much time. He had to be able to follow Gastly. He got dressed as fast as he could, grabbed his pokeball, and ran downstairs. He looked out the back door, and saw that Gastly was still in sight. He quickly opened the back door, ran out back, and climbed over his back fence. “Gastly, come one, what are you doing!?” Shane yelled, to no avail. He ran after Gastly and the shadowy figure. For what seemed forever, Shane followed the two. Rounding corners, and jumping fences, Shane still could not catch up to the two. Still not quitting, Shane continued to chase them, until, the figure stopped close to a light pole, allowing it to be seen.

Shane ran toward the figure, keeping his eyes fixated on the figure. As he began to look closer at the figure, he hit something

“Oww! Hey, watch where your goin!” a female voice said.

As Shane got up, he apologized, still not even looking at the girl “I’m sorry, are you ok?” he said.

“Yea yea, just watch where you-“ the girl stopped. “Hey, I know you. Your that surprise kid, right?” the female voice said in a happy voice

Shane looked down to the girl, and immediately recognized her. It was the same girl that Luna had beaten in her battle the day before.

“Uh, what do you mean? Surprise kid?” Shane said, looking back at the figure and Gastly

“Oh, ya. You’re new to this whole battling thing, at least, that’s what everybody says, and your already hitting it out of the park. I saw your battle yesterday. You did great.” The girl responded. She thought for a second, and got up.

“So, my name is Brittany. Brittany Eggroll. Don’t laugh!” Brittany said, laughing herself

“Oh, nice to meet you, my name is Shane Dawson.” Shane said, still keeping his eyes on the figure. He still could not quite make out what the figure looked like. All he could see was the glow of the red jewel.

“What are you looking at?” Brittany asked, noticing Shane was not paying attention to her

“Oh, uhm.. There is something there” Shane said, pointing toward the figure

“My Gastly has been following it for a while now, I’m trying to get him back”

“Oh? Lets see if I can help you there” Brittany said

“Go Starmie, lets give this boy some help”

A fantastic flash of light preceded the appearance of the same pokemon Luna saw the day before. A purple Star, with a big red jewel in the center, that was standing on one of its points.

“Ok Starmie, use Flash, shine it toward that light pole”

The jewel in the center of Starmie began to glow brighter and brighter, until an extremely bright beam of light appeared, hitting the wall behind the light pole, brightening everything in front.

Shane turned away from the bright light for a few seconds, then began to look toward the figure again. Slowly, his eyes adjusted. He finally saw the figure.

It was a small being. It seemingly was just a head. It was a greenish pokemon, with pulsating gas on the top of its head, almost like hair. At the ends of the hair like gas was very brightly colored purple gas, kind of like dyed hair.

“What is that?” Shane asked halfway to himself.

“Oh, that’s a Misdreavus. I think your Gastly might be a little attracted to it” Brittany responded, almost as a joke

“Misdreavus?” Shane asked, confused

“Yea. It’s a ghost pokemon like your Gastly.”

“Oh. So, why is my Gastly following it?”

“I think it was hit with a Attract. It makes a pokemon of the opposite sex attracted to the user”

“How do I get it to stop?” Shane asked, almost worried now

“Just get the Misdreavus to use a different attack, or hurt it” Brittany said in a happy, joking voice

“How do I do that? Gastly is my only pokemon”

“Don’t worry, I’ll get him back for ya’ hun”

“Ok, Starmie, Flash, at Misdreavus’ eyes”

Again, the jewel in the center of Starmie began to brighten, until the bright beam fired. It hit the eyes of Misdreavus.

The ghost screamed in pain, releasing Gastly from its hold. Gastly immediately floated toward Shane. Shane looked at Gaslty with a very happy look on his face. He was happy to see that Gastly was all right.

Shane looked up to thank Brittany, but before he could say anything, he saw her throw a pokeball at the Misdreavus.

The ball shook violently, even rolling over a few times. A red light was pulsating on the button of the ball. Then, as suddenly as it began; it stopped moving, with a metallic thud noise.

Brittany walked to the pokeball, picked it up, and walked back to Shane.

“Hey, thanks for getting my Gastly bac-“ Shane was interrupted by Brittany taking Shane’s hand, and putting the pokeball with the newly caught Misdreavus in his hand.

“I think it would be best if your Gastly had some company” Brittany said with a smile

“Th..thanks. You helped me a lot tonight” Shane said with a confused look on his face

“Don’t worry about it. I have to go now, but, I’ll see you again, right?”

“Uh, sure, if you want” Shane said

“Good. Don’t wanna lose track of somebody like you. Later Shane” Brittany said as she walked away.

Shane was confused, but happy at the same time. He had just gotten Gastly back, and now he has a Misdreavus. “Oh well” he thought, trying to get his head past this. “Come on’ Gastly, lets go home” Gastly looked back with a very happy face. The two walked back to the house. Shane walked in the still open back door, and closed it. He remembered the vase just as he was getting ready to go upstairs. He grabbed a broom, swept up the mess, and threw it in the trash. “Hope mom doesn’t notice, right Gastly?” Shane asked jokingly Gastly responded with a light laugh, and floated upstairs.

Shane again, got ready for bed. “To be safe, lets keep you in here this time” Shane said, picking up his pokeball. He pressed the button, and a red light came out of the ball, and took Gastly back into it.

As Shane lye in bed, he looked at the clock.

“3:54” it read

Shane knew he had to get some rest, the semi-finals where later that day.

He looked at his new pokeball, and wondered what the Misdreavus was like. He thought about that for a while, and started to become more and more sleepy.

Slowly, but surly, he drifted off to sleep…

[spoiler=Chapter Six: A Late Loss]

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...BEEP

The piercing sound of the alarm clock shattered Shane's pleasant dreams. Slowly, he opened his eyes to see the bright light of the sun shining through his window. His eyes still adjusting to the light, Shane turned the still beeping alarm clock off. Staring at the clock, he could not make out the red numbers in front of him. He rubbed his eyes, and looked at the clock again.

"10:31" the clock read.

As if not bothered by this, Shane laid down again for a moment. Staring at the ceiling, a thought crept into his head. It quickly forced its way to the front of his mind. He immediately checked the time again. A look of shock came over his face.

He quickly got out of bed, and put on some clothes. He did not have time to think about what to wear, he just put on what he found first. Grabbing his Poke'balls before he left the room, he couldn't help but think why his mom didn't wake him up. He made his way down the stairs, trying to make up time, already he knew he was going to skip breakfast.

"Well good morning Shane. Glad you finally got up"

"No time mom, I gotta go, I'm gonna be late."

"Aren't you gonna get some breakfast?"

"No mom, I gotta go!"

Shane ran out the door.

He ran as fast as he could, not paying attention to what was in front of him, occasionally bumping into people, who where less than appreciative of it. Each time, Shane yelled "Sorry ma'am" or "Sorry sir" as he continued to run.

It seemed like it took forever for Shane to finally see the stadium, but finally, ahead in the distance, the giant dome became visible. The dome was in the shape of a giant Poke'ball, the red and white reflecting the sunlight, making it seem brighter, while the black stripe in the center made it more noticeable, as if it needed to be more visible anyway.

Slowly, but surly, he made his way to the grounds. He stopped and took in the beauty of what was around him. Shane had never taken the time to really look at the building before. He was surprised by what he saw. The front was gloriously colored with red, blue, white, and yellow flowers planted in many small garden patches. A United States flag was waiving in the wind on a large pole to Shane’s left. To his right was another large pole, with the flag of the State of Washington waiving proudly in the wind. There were vendors selling hot dogs, pretzels, and soda. In the front of the building was the ticket booth, which was empty.

Noticing this, Shane looked around, and quickly realized there was not a single person outside. Listening, he could hear the faint sound of cheers inside the building. Shane quickly realised that he had to get inside now.

Pushing his way through the revolving door in the front, he finally made his way to the lobby of the stadium. The room was brightly colored with white walls, red carpet with purple lines, and a big chandelier in the center of the room releasing a large amount of light. There where light colored red sofas lining the walls, with big vases with bright green plants in them to each side of the couches. Underneath the chandelier was a big desk with a young lady standing behind it.

"Oh, sorry sir, I didn't notice you there. How may I help you?" the lady asked, surprised to see somebody around at this time.

"Yea, thanks. My name is Shane Dawson, and I was supposed to be battling somebody. Am I already too late?"

"Oh, no, your actually just in time. The battle before yours just finished. Please, go on ahead."

Shane nodded, and advanced toward the stage. As he was about to open the door, the lady interrupted him.

"Sir, you can only have one pokemon in a battle. You must leave one here with me"

Shane looked back, annoyed and embarrassed. He handed the woman the ball containing Misdreavus.

"Ok sir, please go on ahead"

Shane again nodded, and walked toward the door. This time, he was able to reach the door, and open it. Immediately he was blasted by a wave of cheers from the crowd. Shane took a moment to take it all in. The giant crowd all around, and the cameras focusing on him. He almost found it overwhelming.

He was still staring at the crowd when he was grabbed by the arm

"Shane! Where have you been? I almost thought you weren't gonna make it."

He looked down and saw that is was Luna talking to him. The long brown haired girl, dressed in a school girl outfit was staring right at him with her bright brown eyes.

"Well, are you deaf? Were where you?"

"Oh, sorry Luna. I got up late. I tried to get here on time"

"Well, you did..barely. Anyway, it's your turn. I'm expecting to see you in the finals" she said with a smirk

Luna gave Shane a hug, and ran of, yelling "Good luck" to him.

Shane walked to the stage, and looked across to see his opponent. There stood the blue haired teenager, Renshi Tsuruchi.

With a yawn, Renshi looked back at Shane

"Can we make this quick? I got a date with your girlfriend over there" he said coldly

"She's not my gf"

"Ya, ya, ya. I guess your right. She's too good for you anyway."

Embarrassed, Shane glared at Renshi

"Can we just battle already?"

"Sure, it's gonna be fun tearing you apart"

The argument was interrupted by a booming voice

"Here we go folks! The final battle of the semi-finals! Shane Dawson Vs Renshi Tsuruchi!

competitors...begin your battle!"

Shane threw out his pokeball as soon as he heard this. He wanted to get a jump on Renshi.

"Come on Gastly, lets teach this guy a thing or two!"

The pokeball exploded into a bright light that quickly disappeared, leaving only the floating purple ball known as Gastly

It spun around a few times before settling in a spot, staring at Renshi.

Unimpressed, Renshi simply threw his pokeball.

The pokeball lit up the arena for a second time, this time however, a loud bark echoed through the arena. A small black dog with bones on it's back, and a picture of a skull on it's forehead growled at Gastly.

"Ok Houndor, lets make this quick. Lets give him a bite"

Like an obedient pet, the Houndor barked, and rushed toward Gastly. Before Shane could respond, Houndor was already at Gastly. It jumped in the air, opened it's mouth, and closed it on Gastly. However, the dog flew right through Gastly. Over and over again it tried to bit Gastly, each time, it could not get a grip on the ghost.

"Whats wrong Houndor!? Bite it already" Renshi said in an annoyed voice

"Yea Hounder, whats wrong? Can't get a grip on my Gastly? Fine. Gastly, give it a lick!"

Gastly turned around and faced Houndor with a big smile, and red eyes. Gaslty let out it's tongue, and struck Houndor with it. It licked it over and over again, each time causing more and more pain to Houndor.

"Houndor, get him off you!" Renshi yelled, realising it was in trouble

Houndor tried to get away over and over. Jumping to one side or another, but each time, Gastly was there to attack it. Finally, it tried to jump over Gastly. Gastly floated higher, but not high enough. Houndor got over Gastly, however, it's foot got caught on Gastly's forhead, and Houndor fell to the ground.

Shane looked over to see Renshi's face, expecting him to have a look of worry. He was sadly mistaken. Renshi had a big smirk on his face. Not something Shane ever expected he would see.

"Ok Houndor, stay right there, don't make a move"

Houndor stoped moving, just as it was told, though, it had a look of worry on its face.

"He's giving us the win Gastly, give him some more!"

Gastly again let out it's tongue, and whipped it toward Houndor.

"Houndor, now! Dodge it, and use Bite!"

"Didn't we already get past this? Your dog there can't hit Gastly"

"Are you so sure? Have a look fool"

Houndor jumped out of the way of the lick, and rushed toward Gastly with an open mouth, and closed it on Gastly. This time, Gastly was caught in its mouth.

Shane face turned into a look of complete surprise.

"H..How?"

"Your Gastly can't be 'ghostly' all that time can it? I noticed when Houndor jumped over your Gastly, it got its foot caught on it. Why would this happen? Simple. When your Gastly goes to attack me, it has to be solid, otherwise its attacks will do what mine did to you, nothing"

As Renshi was saying this, Houndor began to shake Gastly around violently like a chew toy.

"Gastly, stop! Get away from it!"

Gastly took it's tougne back in, and immediatly floated through Houndor's mouth.

With a look of pain on it's face, it floated back toward Shane.

"You ok Gastly? He's got all that talk, but if he gets hit by you, he can't do anything about it!

Gastly, attack Houndor! Lick!"

"You just don't learn." Renshi said in a cold voice

Gastly again tried to lick Houndor. Again, Houndor dodged, and bit Gastly. Over and over again Gastly tried, even hitting Hounder every so often, but Hounder responded each time with an attack of it's own.

"Houndor, give it one more bite!"

Houndor bit Gastly again, this time, Gastly fell down some. Gastly retreated back to Shane with a tired look on its face.

"Gastly, we need to end this. Lets get this done! Night Shade!"

Gastly opened its mouth and eyes wide. They slowly changed to a crimson red color, and then, suddenly, the entire arena went black. It was pitch black. Nothing could be seen, except the bright, crimson red eyes and mouth of Gastly. Slowly, Gastly's eyes and mouth faded into the darkness, with a shivering laugh being left in its place.

For what seemed like forever, nothing happened. It was quiet. Then, out of the stillness, a loud thud, and a bark screamed through the arena. Then, again, it became quiet. Again, it was interrupted by another thud and bark.

"Houndor, are you ok!?" Renshi said with a panic

Thinking for a second on what to do, while the thuds became more frequent, Renshi came up with an idea.

"Houndor, Ember! Bring in some light!"

The complete darkness was broken by a tiny red ball. It was a small, tiny red ball, that gradually became bigger and bigger. Then, suddenly, it shot out, with the speed of a bullet into the ground. Then, it dissapaered. For a few seconds, the darkness took over the arena. Then, the sound of an exploding fire erupted. The darkness of the arena was slightly weakend by the flickering flame of Houndor's Ember. Behind the fire was Houndor itself. The orange glow of the fire shown on Houndor, as it looked around, trying to spot Gastly.

Then, the flame quickly leaned to the left, with a dark ball rushing past it, just missing Houndor. Houndor looked closely, trying to see anything. Then, the flames leaned to the right, and Houndor was hit by the ball. Over and over again, Houndor was hit by the attack. Over and over again, Houndor barked in pain. Finally, Gastly rushed toward Houndor again. Again, Houndor was hit, but this time, in complete desperation, it hung on to its attacker, and bit it. In a flash, the darkness was gone, Gastly's concentraition broken. Releasing the attack, Gastly escaped the clutches of Houndor's fangs.

"Gastly, were close! Lick! End it!"

"Houndor, he's weak! Bite! One more time!"

The two pokemon rushed at each other, each hitting each other with their attack. Houndor stumbled backward, exhausted. Gastly floated low to the ground, it too was exhausted.

Suddenly, Gastly began to glow. The glow became brighter and brighter, until it was almost blinding. Then the shape of the glow began to change. It grew bigger, and its ball like shape began to change.

"Houndor, don't let it finish! This is it, give it one last bite!"

Houndor worked up all the energy it had left, and rushed toward the shining form. It opened its mouth, and closed it on the form. A loud scream echoed through the arena. The glow quickly went away, leaving Gastly in its place, being held on to by Houndor. Gastly had a look of suprise on its face. Slowly, its expression changed. It closed its eyes, and fell through Houndor's mouth to the ground.

Houndor stood, panting above the pokemon.

The silence of the crowd was deafaning. They could not belive what they just saw. Then, out of the silence, a single clap was heard, followed by another person, and another, and another, until the entire crowd was cheering and clapping.

The megaphones and speakers played the booming voice of the narrator, that even with the help of the sound systems, was barely able to be heard

"What a battle! Congradulations to both competitors on a great battle! Congradulations to Renshi Tsuruchi! He will be advansing to the finals!"

Shane ran to Gastly, unsure if it was ok.

"Gastly! Come on, wake up!"

He repeated this many times, but Gastly did not respond.

Shane then heared a voice speak to him

"Idiot"

Shane looked up, and saw Renshi

Glaring at Renshi, Shane could only mutter a single word, "What?"

"I said, 'idiot'. Your pokemon fainted. It's tired from battle. Take it to a pokemon center..or don't. I don't care."

"You don't care?"

"Thats right. I just want you to know, I'll be keeping an eye on you."

Renshi turned to his Houndor "Houndor, return.". His pokeball released a red beam that engulfed Houndor, and returned it to its pokeball.

Renshi turned, and walked away, with the crowd still cheering behind him.

Thank you very much for reading ^_^

Cheers,

Yankeefan

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking about it. PM me submissions and I'll think about them, ^_^

[spoiler=Form]

Name (First and Last):

Bio:

Appearance:

Home Country:

Home Town/City:

Favorite Pokemon Type:

Any Other Facts:

I'm not going to be accepting much for a while, maybe 1 - 2, I need to keep the starting story going first ;)

Also, I thought it would be cool to use a Gastly. They can be pretty good, are sneaky, and can help in alot of ways (Hypnosis, confusion XD).

I'll hope to post the second episode today ///_^

[align=Center][spoiler=Lunar Teachings]The next morning, Shane got up, and did his usual routine, took a shower, got dressed and everything else he normally did. Before he left his room, he went to grab his Pokeball, but it wasn’t there!

Shane ran downstairs

“Mom, where is it? Where is the Poke-“

Shane stopped and laughed. In front of him was his mother cleaning the house, but not only that, his Gastly helping her out by making the cleaning supplies float next to his mother.

“Oh, sorry Shane, I forgot to tell you that I’m cleaning the house today, I thought it would be nice to have a little help, and Gastly seems willing to help”

Gastly looked at Shane with a happy face as if in agreement.

“Ha, so your not the typical Gastly huh?” Shane said in an almost sarcastic way.

“So mom, would you mind if I took Gastly with me? I’m going to hang out with my friends.”

“Sure, I’m almost done anyway, you sleep a long time, you didn’t even hear the vacuum next to your bed”

Shane grabbed the Pokeball on the table, put Gastly in it, and ran outside.

Shane yelled “Later mom!” as he ran out the door.

As Shane walked to his friend’s house, he was distracted by a large crowd. Shane walked over to it, and saw his friend Alex there.

“Hey Alex! What’s going on here?”

“Some people are having a Poke’ battle.”

“Really? I got to see this”

Shane and Alex squeezed their way deeper into the crowd, until they finally where able to see the battle.

It was a young man, probably in his 20’s and a young teenage girl.

“Graveler! Rock Throw!” yelled the man.

A big Pokemon that seemed to be just an oversized boulder clutched at the ground, and lifted up the pavement! It broke the piece in 2, and threw them at the girl’s Pokemon.

“Glacion, use Ice Beam on the rocks and then Take-Down through them!”

A small, blue, cat-like pokemon listened, and fired a Ice-cold blue beam that everybody in the crowd could feel at the two rocks, then jumped in the air, and went right for the rocks, still coming at it.

“This is bad. Why would she actually do that? Her Pokemon can’t make it through big boulders like that, much less frozen boulders” Alex said in disgust.

“Now Glacion!” yelled the girl

The Pokemon responded, and flattened its body out, almost like a bullet heading for the rocks.

As the rocks came closer the crowd waited anxiously in anticipation of what was going to happen.

The rocks came right up to the Glacion, and Glacion broke right through them!

It landed on it’s feet, and was right in front of a stunned Graveler.

“End it now Glacion! Ice Beam!”

Glacion again fired a cold blue beam, this time at the Graveler.

The Graveler became colder and colder, and eventually was in a giant ball of ice.

The crowd cheered in excitement of seeing the Glacion defeat an opponent much bigger than itself

“How? How did my Graveler lose to a small cat!?” yelled the man, unwilling to accept the loss

Annoyed, the girl responded, “That’s exactly it. If you judge a Pokemon’s power by it’s size, defeat will come often to you”

She then walked toward Shane and Alex.

Men from the crowd where yelling things at her, mostly compliments.

“Good battle! You battle as good as you look”

She just giggled at all the compliments.

Then, she walked up to Shane.

“I see you have a Pokeball, that must mean you have a Pokemon. Are you a trainer perhaps?”

“Uhm, no..I kind of just got this Pokemon..” Shane replied

“Well, if you ever decide to become one, take a tip from that guy. Pokemon’s power are not determined by their size or ability to lift things, it’s about their love for the trainer, and ability to act on that love.”

“Oh, ok. Thanks. By the way, what’s your name?”

“Oh, where are my manners? My name is Luna. Luna Mc.Johnson. What’s yours?”

“Oh, I’m Shane, this here next to me is-“

Alex was nowhere to be found. Shane looked for a bit, and found Alex talking to the man with the Graveler.

“Ha, and that is my friend Alex over there”

“He’s not the smartest one is he?”

“Ha, no, why do you ask?”

“No reason. So, may I see your Pokemon?” Luna asked, seemingly very curious about it.

“Oh, uhm, sure.”

Shane opened his Pokeball, and in a flash of light, out came Gastly.

“Strange. There are not many places to even find a Gastly around here. Did somebody give it to you?”

“Uhm, not, I caught this one”

“Is that so? It seems this Gastly has taken a liking to you. How long have you had it?”

“About a day.”

“Hmm…ok. You know what I think? I think you should become a trainer. Your Pokemon seems to already like you, and it’s only been a day. I am sorry Shane, but I must go now. I’ll be keeping an eye on you. See you later” the girl giggled as she walked away.

“Wow, she’s interesting” Alex said

“When did you get back?” Shane responded

“Oh, just a minute ago. Ya know, ya got to work on your girl skills. You blew that one”

“Oh sure, like you would have done any better” Shane said jokingly

“Why yes Shane, I would have. Anyway, where did you get the Gastly? The house?”

“Yea, freaked me out, but, it’s a fun one”

“Cool, so, lets go”

“Gastly, return”

Shane and Alex left, and hung out for the day.

Shane began to wonder about the girl. And what she said. How Shane should become a trainer. He thought about this, and then thought that he would give it a try.

The next day, Shane went back to the center of town, and again, found the girl.

Luna noticed him, and shouted “Hey Shane! What are you doing here?”

“Shane, did you think about what I said?”

“Actually, yes, I thought about it. Do you think you can help me with that?”

“Sure, any time!” Luna responded

“Thanks. So, uhm, when can we start?”

“Right now!”

“Wha-“

Luna grabbed Shane’s arm, and began to run

“Where are we going?”

“My house! I have a good training place”

They came to a stop at a big white house, with a gate in the front, and a very long pathway to the front door.

“Well, this is it, hope you like it”

Shane had never dreamed of being in a place so big before

“How can I not like it? This is amazing”

“Oh..Thanks” Luna said with a little blush “So, uhm, lets go inside”

“Sure” Shane said excitedly

The gate opened, and the two walked in. They where in a giant courtyard, full of flowers, and fresh cut grass, and a fountain.

“Wow, this is amazing, how can you guys afford this?”

“My mom is a Gym Leader and my dad is a scientist. He has a lot of money”

“Is your dad here?”

“No..” Luna responded in a sad voice

“Oh, sorry. Something wrong?”

“No, he’s just not here right now, he hasn’t lived here for a while…, anyway! Lets go in!”

“They opened the door, and Shane was immediately overtaken by an impressive amount of marble, and statues. There was a giant staircase, and many hallways.

“Come on Shane” Luna said, walking toward a door.

They walked into the room, and it seemed like a gym.

Shane had never been in a gym before, he had seen them on tv, but had never had the chance to actually be in one.

“So Shane, do you know what attacks your Gastly knows?”

“Well, the night I got him, it seemed like he knew 2, but I don’t know if he knows more. Confusion and Lick”

“Hmm…Send your Gastly out here while I set this up..”

Shane let the Gastly out, and Luna began to set up a doll.

“Ok, tell your Gastly to attack the doll”

“How?”

“Just tell it an attack to use”

“Uhm.., ok, Gastly, attack the doll, use Lick”

Gastly looked at Shane, and rolled it’s eyes

“No Shane, with authority, ‘Order’ it to attack”

“Oh, ok.. Gastly! Attack the doll! Lick!”

The Gastly looked at Shane, and then went toward the doll, and licked it. This lick was different though, it lifted the doll up, and kind of flung the doll back

“Good, your Gastly had a good lick Shane, now, tell is to you Confuse Ray”

“Ok, Gastly, use Confuse Ray on the doll!”

Gastly looked hard at the doll, and a multi color aura surrounded it. The doll began to float, and then it hit the wall, and dropped.

“Even better, your Gastly can use a good Confuse Ray. Now Shane, I am wondering if it has this attack, tell it to use ‘Night Shade’”

“Gastly, use Night Shade!”

Gastly’s eyes turned black, and then, suddenly, the room became dark, and just as quickly, it brightened up, but this time, the doll was torn apart.

“Nice Night Shade, your Gaslty is good Shane, you should train it. There is a contest tomorrow, I’ll be there, I can get you in if you want.” Luna said with a smile

“Sure, I’d love to” Shane said, also with a smile

Gastly looked happy too.

The Next day, Luna and Shane met up at the contest hall.

“Ok Shane, I’ve already signed you up, just remember your Gastly’s attacks, and be ready for some hard battles. You can do it though” Luna said with a giggle

The two of them entered the building, and it was full of people. Some big, some small.

Then, a lady walked over to Shane

“Are you Shane?”

“Yes, I am. Why?”

“Your battle is next, get out there”

“Shane looked at Luna with a worried look, but Luna looked back with a happy expression

“Good luck Shane!”

[/align]

I hope you all like it...7 pages on Word 0.o

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOU KUJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He always beats me too it >_>

Anyways, nicely written, easy to read, and original starter pokemon.

[spoiler=As usual]

Name (First and Last): Auster (Orphan)

Bio: Born in Sidney, Australia; Auster loved the outback. He loved studying the creatures that lived there, and often camped out there for days. He's an orphan, so he has a natural 'lone wolf' personality. Ironically, this is only on the outside, he actually is a very social person.

Appearance: Regular height for his age, and a bit lanky. He has green eyes with messy brown hair. He usually sports an open brown jacket, with a white tee. He has hiking boots, and wears a dark brown cowboy hat. He has a light tan.

Home Country: Australia

Home Town/City: Sidney

Favorite Pokemon Type: Water/Ground

Any Other Facts: Ironically, he hates sharks.

Name (First and Last):Britney Eggroll (LOL)

Bio:Britney was seperated by her family when they went on a cruise.She was washed ashore on a piece of wood where she became an orphan at 5 years old.

Appearance:Tall girl about 5'11.Long black hair up to her waist.Wears a whit t-shirt with a short blue jacket.She has white-blue eyes.She wears ripped jeans.Blue converese.And she wears a blue/white bandana on her head to keep her hair out of her eyes.

Home Country:Japan

Home Town/City:Tokyo

Favorite Pokemon Type:Water/Ice/Bug

Any Other Facts:She loves to swim.She can write with both of her hands.When you make he rmad she fights like a puma.She will fall in love with you if your cute.

Archived