Yankeefan (C-2's) Pokemon Fan-Fic: Chapter Six Posted!

Yankee

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wish you luck (NOT)

Huh?

It's not bad Yankee' date=' definately room for improvement, but who am I to say that? I do find it perplexing that you aren't following the advice I gave you on how to find different ways of proceeding though after you asked for it.

[/quote']

I haven't written a chapter sense I asked you...

[spoiler=Chatper Five: Misdreavus activites]Is he really that tough” Shane asked, worried about what Luna had just said.

“Yes, when I went in for my battle, he had just beaten another trainer, and his pokemon had not taken a single hit.”

“Wow, I’ll be careful then.”

“Good, we should go home now Shane, we need a good nights sleep before we battle again, I imagine our pokemon need it too”

The two walked to Luna’s house, and said goodbye for the night, and walked they’re separate ways.

Shane had barley opened his front door before his mom rushed in.

“Shane! I saw you on TV! You did great!” his mom screamed excitedly

“What? It was on TV?” Shane said, all of a sudden worried

“Yes Shane, it was, you did a great job!”

“Uhm, thanks mom, glad you liked it”

“Well, its almost time for bed, you need your rest”

Shane agreed, and walked upstairs.

As he walked up the stairs, he thought how he could not believe that he was on TV, for everybody to see. He was actually a little embarrassed.

As he got ready for bed, he thought he would give his mom some company.

“Gastly, come on out” Shane said as he opened his pokeball. The small purple gas ball flew out in excitement.

“Why don’t you hang out with my mom for the night Gastly?”

Gastly smiled in agreement.

Shane went to bed, and Gastly floated down the stairs.

Shane’s mom was cleaning the house, as usual, though, she seemed to be just about done. She noticed Gaslty and smiled.

“Did Shane tell you to come down here?” she asked

Gastly smiled to say yes.

“Well, I’m about to go to bed Gastly, you can stay out here if you want”

Gastly seemed ok with idea, and watched Shane’s mom walk up the stairs to her bedroom.

Almost immediately, Gaslty began to explore the house. He found a glass bowl, and floated over to it, smiling. All of a sudden, Gastly disappeared, and the bowl began to float. The bowl floated around the house, for a few minutes before it landed on the counter, and Gastly appeared again. Finding a vase, it stuffed its body into it, an aura overtook the vase, and suddenly, it began to float as if Gastly was controlling it like the bowl. Again, like the bowl, the vase was floating around the room, almost crashing into walls. Then, out of nowhere, Gastly heard the sound of what seemed to be a giggling girl.

The vase stopped moving, almost in surprise. Gastly (the vase) remained motionless for a few seconds. Figuring it was nothing; Gastly began to play with the vase again. As soon as it began, another giggle was heard, this time, closer. Gastly focused on the sliding glass door that led to the back yard. Gastly did not stop looking. Then, out of the darkness, two, white eyes appeared. Surprised, Gastly, still in the vase, rushed toward the eyes. Before it could get there, below the eyes, a ring of red jewels appeared. Gastly stopped, and looked at the fantastic red light that shined off of them. For what seemed forever, the jewel entranced Gastly. Then, a mouth appeared right above the necklace. Out of the mouth came another giggle, this time however, was different. It seemed more “cute”. The strange being’s eyes changed color, to an almost pink color. And just as soon as it began, it ended.

Gastly dropped the vase, causing a loud bang. Hearing this, Shane woke up. He immediately checked his pokeball, to see if his mother had returned Gastly to it. The ball was still open. Shane then looked at the digital clock next to his bed.

“12:34” the clock read

“Ugh, come on Gastly. Don’t wake up mom” Shane said to himself as he raised himself from the bed. He slowly walked downstairs.

“Gastly, what are you doing?” Shane whispered as he continued to walk down the stairs. He stopped as soon as he got to the bottom. He saw Gastly intently staring at something outside the back door. Shane rubbed his eyes, trying to help his vision. It was still blurry. He could not see very well, but he did faintly see a red glow outside. Rubbing his eyes again, he was able to see it. A pair of small, white eyes, a small, smiling mouth, and a glorious red jewel could be seen.

“Gastly, what is that?” Shane asked in a shaky voice.

Gastly didn’t respond. Instead, it began to float toward the door.

“Gastly? What are you doi-“ Shane stopped. Gastly floated right through the door.

Shane stared, a little frightened, at what was going on. The mouth again opened, and another, girlish giggle cam out of the small mouth. Then, both Gastly and the unknown being began to float away.

Shane regained his composure, and realized that Gastly was being controlled somehow. He quickly ran upstairs, knowing he did not have much time. He had to be able to follow Gastly. He got dressed as fast as he could, grabbed his pokeball, and ran downstairs. He looked out the back door, and saw that Gastly was still in sight. He quickly opened the back door, ran out back, and climbed over his back fence. “Gastly, come one, what are you doing!?” Shane yelled, to no avail. He ran after Gastly and the shadowy figure. For what seemed forever, Shane followed the two. Rounding corners, and jumping fences, Shane still could not catch up to the two. Still not quitting, Shane continued to chase them, until, the figure stopped close to a light pole, allowing it to be seen.

Shane ran toward the figure, keeping his eyes fixated on the figure. As he began to look closer at the figure, he hit something

“Oww! Hey, watch where your goin!” a female voice said.

As Shane got up, he apologized, still not even looking at the girl “I’m sorry, are you ok?” he said.

“Yea yea, just watch where you-“ the girl stopped. “Hey, I know you. Your that surprise kid, right?” the female voice said in a happy voice

Shane looked down to the girl, and immediately recognized her. It was the same girl that Luna had beaten in her battle the day before.

“Uh, what do you mean? Surprise kid?” Shane said, looking back at the figure and Gastly

“Oh, ya. You’re new to this whole battling thing, at least, that’s what everybody says, and your already hitting it out of the park. I saw your battle yesterday. You did great.” The girl responded. She thought for a second, and got up.

“So, my name is Brittany. Brittany Eggroll. Don’t laugh!” Brittany said, laughing herself

“Oh, nice to meet you, my name is Shane Dawson.” Shane said, still keeping his eyes on the figure. He still could not quite make out what the figure looked like. All he could see was the glow of the red jewel.

“What are you looking at?” Brittany asked, noticing Shane was not paying attention to her

“Oh, uhm.. There is something there” Shane said, pointing toward the figure

“My Gastly has been following it for a while now, I’m trying to get him back”

“Oh? Lets see if I can help you there” Brittany said

“Go Starmie, lets give this boy some help”

A fantastic flash of light preceded the appearance of the same pokemon Luna saw the day before. A purple Star, with a big red jewel in the center, that was standing on one of its points.

“Ok Starmie, use Flash, shine it toward that light pole”

The jewel in the center of Starmie began to glow brighter and brighter, until an extremely bright beam of light appeared, hitting the wall behind the light pole, brightening everything in front.

Shane turned away from the bright light for a few seconds, then began to look toward the figure again. Slowly, his eyes adjusted. He finally saw the figure.

It was a small being. It seemingly was just a head. It was a greenish pokemon, with pulsating gas on the top of its head, almost like hair. At the ends of the hair like gas was very brightly colored purple gas, kind of like dyed hair.

“What is that?” Shane asked halfway to himself.

“Oh, that’s a Misdreavus. I think your Gastly might be a little attracted to it” Brittany responded, almost as a joke

“Misdreavus?” Shane asked, confused

“Yea. It’s a ghost pokemon like your Gastly.”

“Oh. So, why is my Gastly following it?”

“I think it was hit with a Attract. It makes a pokemon of the opposite sex attracted to the user”

“How do I get it to stop?” Shane asked, almost worried now

“Just get the Misdreavus to use a different attack, or hurt it” Brittany said in a happy, joking voice

“How do I do that? Gastly is my only pokemon”

“Don’t worry, I’ll get him back for ya’ hun”

“Ok, Starmie, Flash, at Misdreavus’ eyes”

Again, the jewel in the center of Starmie began to brighten, until the bright beam fired. It hit the eyes of Misdreavus.

The ghost screamed in pain, releasing Gastly from its hold. Gastly immediately floated toward Shane. Shane looked at Gaslty with a very happy look on his face. He was happy to see that Gastly was all right.

Shane looked up to thank Brittany, but before he could say anything, he saw her throw a pokeball at the Misdreavus.

The ball shook violently, even rolling over a few times. A red light was pulsating on the button of the ball. Then, as suddenly as it began; it stopped moving, with a metallic thud noise.

Brittany walked to the pokeball, picked it up, and walked back to Shane.

“Hey, thanks for getting my Gastly bac-“ Shane was interrupted by Brittany taking Shane’s hand, and putting the pokeball with the newly caught Misdreavus in his hand.

“I think it would be best if your Gastly had some company” Brittany said with a smile

“Th..thanks. You helped me a lot tonight” Shane said with a confused look on his face

“Don’t worry about it. I have to go now, but, I’ll see you again, right?”

“Uh, sure, if you want” Shane said

“Good. Don’t wanna lose track of somebody like you. Later Shane” Brittany said as she walked away.

Shane was confused, but happy at the same time. He had just gotten Gastly back, and now he has a Misdreavus. “Oh well” he thought, trying to get his head past this. “Come on’ Gastly, lets go home” Gastly looked back with a very happy face. The two walked back to the house. Shane walked in the still open back door, and closed it. He remembered the vase just as he was getting ready to go upstairs. He grabbed a broom, swept up the mess, and threw it in the trash. “Hope mom doesn’t notice, right Gastly?” Shane asked jokingly Gastly responded with a light laugh, and floated upstairs.

Shane again, got ready for bed. “To be safe, lets keep you in here this time” Shane said, picking up his pokeball. He pressed the button, and a red light came out of the ball, and took Gastly back into it.

As Shane lye in bed, he looked at the clock.

“3:54” it read

Shane knew he had to get some rest, the semi-finals where later that day.

He looked at his new pokeball, and wondered what the Misdreavus was like. He thought about that for a while, and started to become more and more sleepy.

Slowly, but surly, he drifted off to sleep…

Archived