~~!!-Dynamic Duelists-!!~~You know you wanna join ^_-

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Lady' date=' I'm hopefully gettin a name change to "Zack Fair" so you might wanna replace it.

[/quote']

Sure thing ^^ (sometimes I feel it maybe best to start this club over that way I can get back on track and get more organized.)

Anyways that it for me for tonight. I have to go. I wont be on tomorrow. I have a party to go to ;3 (im getting off in like a few minutes)

Lol. My brother and some of his friends play Nerf except they remove the soft tips and place bee bee's in them. I played once...Oh god it hurt like hell. I had at least 7 whelps on my arms and legs. You'd think the rest of the foam bullet thing would weaken the shot but no @.@

Ouch.

My Turbo Cannon Deck is doing pretty good against a Final COuntdown Stall Deck. tough though >_>

Lol. My brother and some of his friends play Nerf except they remove the soft tips and place bee bee's in them. I played once...Oh god it hurt like hell. I had at least 7 whelps on my arms and legs. You'd think the rest of the foam bullet thing would weaken the shot but no @.@

That. Is. GENIUS.

I am so doing that, frickin Shotgun Sniper bish!

; .; if i hadnt lost my old plant deck i bet it could TCG rape your turbo deck.

:( but its gone and i never wrote the deck list down

(thats why I do it for every deck I make ever since)

lol. my Deck is built to face Decks liek that ^^

I tend to use it is a quick burn fashion. I use the effects of wall of ivy along with horseytail and the other plants who root the opponent field then I use Rose Tentacle to wipe the field clean of plants and burn the opponent then i shift to quick fill my field and perform a full out attack.

It's worked on about 88% of my opponents.

lol. my Deck is built to face Decks liek that ^^

I tend to use it is a quick burn fashion. I use the effects of wall of ivy along with horseytail and the other plants who root the opponent field then I use Rose Tentacle to wipe the field clean of plants and burn the opponent then i shift to quick fill my field and preform a full out attack.

It's worked on about 88% of my opponents.

i would be part of the 12% of the people

lol 4% of the 12 was due to those damn B-wings T.T 1% was to my bf's fairy deck 1% was to my bf's speed ritual deck and the other 6% was to people who were more skilled at using Psychics then me ; . ;

I've never, EVER been beaten by a plant deck ^^

The kiddies and the older people in my neighborhood call me queen thorn ;3 but only when we do our 5 week neighborhood tourny.

Thats actually the only time i ever touch my decks any more

What did you lose it to :3?

you will neva know XD

Most likely LS.

What CAN beat them??

nope. a stall deck for one -.-

My Turbo Cannon Deck. want me to post it ^^

no' date=' tis wouldn't win, it would just summon JD and nuke your cannon.

I ran a semi BW DARK deck in WC09. It owned all. :3

blacwings are awsome like that.

lol. i tried Blackwings. they never seemed to work good enough for me -' date='-

[/quote']too bad for you, THEY'RE AWSOEME!!!

I loved swarming the field and synchroing on your first turn. =)

this is what make blackwings awsome too.

lol. i tried Blackwings. they never seemed to work good enough for me -' date='-

[/quote']

ugh @.@ i hear ya

maybe you needed a better deck list O.o

try some stuff out. experiment.

x3 lol I love how they just get together and have a shoot out ^^

but i banned them from doing it anywhere within 3 miles of a house cause they broke a window once T.T

@.@

lol 4% of the 12 was due to those damn B-wings T.T 1% was to my bf's fairy deck 1% was to my bf's speed ritual deck and the other 6% was to people who were more skilled at using Psychics then me ; . ;

I've never' date=' EVER been beaten by a plant deck ^^

The kiddies and the older people in my neighborhood call me queen thorn ;3 but only when we do our 5 week neighborhood tourny.

Thats actually the only time i ever touch my decks any more

[/quote']lucky! i neva have a neighborhood tourny since i'm the only one into it here. but i do go to locals.

i need to stop sleeping to keep up with you @.@

Archived